Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Johnnydrille New Music Out - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Johnnydrille New Music Out (345 Views)

Johnnydrille Featuring Phyno Out Today / Johnnydrille Is One Of The Very Few Artiste In Nigeria That Their Music Carry A / Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnnydrille New Music Out by guobe: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Johnnydrille Nigerias best singer is out with a new music titled how are you my friend.You know the drille as Johnnydrille never disappoints as he delivers again a melodious ever green music that can even be listened to by great grand father, grand father,father,child all in one place as the case may be.I see Johnnydrille as the calmer in Chief of all Nigerian musicians as his songs can cool you down as a therapeutic for sleepless minds.I as a music Doctor,I recommend if you are having problem getting a good sleep just play Johnnydrilles songs as before you play two of his songs you have taken a nap already.My beautiful love,bad dancer,Romeo and Juliet,Hallelujah,wait for me,etc,etc are all time classics.keep drilling them Johnnydrille and more grace to your elbow.
Re: Johnnydrille New Music Out by guobe: 5:56am On Oct 14, 2022
How arecyou my friend has gotten about 84,000 views on YouTube in less than 24 hours of release. Keep streaming this song as the message of this song resonates in our daily life struggles.share to your friends.veey nice song from Johnnydrille.No vulgar words in the song .simple and classic song.

(1) (Reply)

New Music 2023 / Dax Joker Lyrics / Tips For Getting Signed By Olamide & YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.