Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard (1405 Views)

Brand New Kia Cars N Suv Very Easy To Procure / This cars are for sale with pics 08164271764 / All Dis cars are 4 Sale Now In Badagry: Golf4/golf3/nissan Micra/volve G740/benz C200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by 24volts: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Iam just advicing any body that want wants to buy any Kia product to make out time to ask people who have been using the brands to advice him or her before embacking on the purchase, but for me it is a substandard product that SON should come in and put them on track or face them out of Nigeria until quality is met,

what they called warranty is rather an extortion

I know that anything goes in Nigeria, but time has come for Nigeria to start saying no to all these substandard products infitrating into the country.

iam talking with experience
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by sherfizle(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
Thats a big lie. I have been using Kia carens 2009 model for close to two years now and its perfect. its so superb. powerful engine and has never had a single fault since purchase. what experience are u talking from?
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
That is not really true . . . i would rather say that most of the brand new sold in Nigeria are stripped down version on the real thing.
Thanks to a govt that do not worry about quality of products sold to their citizen
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by GoldCircle: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
sherfizle:

Thats a big lie. I have been using Kia carens 2009 model for close to two years now and its perfect. its so superb. powerful engine and has never had a single fault since purchase. what experience are u talking from?

Oya! over to you 24volts! substantiate your claims please!
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by 24volts: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
My dear may be your own spec of kia is USA or german spec, but if you read my info clearly it is strickly on what they called brand new cars entering this country.

if you want to know more of what iam saying visit any of the kia service centers and interview all the customers there, iam sure you will be convinced.

this is more predominant in KIA OPTIMA, CERATO, PICANTO, SPORTAGE , I have 100% experience with these cars

good bye
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^ Yours was probably put together in SA.
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by akinalabi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
24volts:

My dear may be your own spec of kia is USA or german spec, but if you read my info clearly it is strickly on what they called brand new cars entering this country.

if you want to know more of what iam saying visit any of the kia service centers and interview all the customers there, iam sure you will be convinced.

this is more predominant in KIA OPTIMA, CERATO, PICANTO, SPORTAGE ,   I have 100% experience with these cars

good bye

My Cerato is perfect. Two years next month. Over 35,000 km.
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by kruku: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi Guys,
Let us not give information that are not true. that a brand of car could not perform well with you is not enough reason to tag that brand as bad. when buying a car, what do you have or hope to acheive. is it high torque/power or fuel economy. most kia car are in the fuel economy range and not for towing caravans. my friend has been using rio (bought new) for 5yrs now and it is still very clean.
Fellow Nairalanders, lets not just yan.
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by femmy2010(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
I guess we are not forced to buy them.
We either buy the Hondas and Toyotas for much or the Kias for less.
Buyer's choice.
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by Trustworth(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
I own a KIA Optima 2008 model. No issues 3 years now. Also Own a Honda CIVIC 2007 model, 4 years now. Have been having issues with the Engine in the past 6 months. All were bought brand new. It is important to note that because a car gave you issues, is not sufficient reason to write off the brand. I love Kia and Honda. Both have performed very satisfactorily and the Optima and Civic have comparable performance levles.
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by GoldCircle: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2011
GBAM!!! End of discussion!

This is exactly why I love Nairaland!
Re: Re: All Kia Cars Are Sub Standard by 24volts: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
There is no amount of justification you guys we make here that we change my opinion about KIA cars, I  started with sportage, the same year I bought it I bought 2009/2010 OPTIMA and what I noticed in OPTIMA especially is suspension problem, especially on a typical Nigeria rough road, the kind of noise you will be hearing is so irritating.

I stand on my claims, the same goes to my Sportage, that one is the worst,

The worst is that the quality of service they give in their service center is ZERO, be rest assured that the problem with which you took you  car to KIA is going home with you.

they have worked on my Spotage and Optima for over 3 year now but head way

MY Child hood friend bought this latest Cerato , last Sunday when he visited me , he was complaining bitterly about the kind of noise he is hearing in his suspensions

Guys a word is enough for the wise

my Lexus cheap, which I bought in annoyance due to the KIA wahala , has never give me a cause to regret

those who have ear let them hear, 

what of what they called warranty ? it is an extortion not warranty.

(1) (Reply)

2004/2005 Toyota Rav 4 Needed Urgently / How Much Can I Get Golf 2 Toks: Or High Grade Fairly Use: 08033968521 / 2008 Volkswagen Passat Fsi(2.0) - 2.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.