Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) (62834 Views)

Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by obedience4(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Dottore:
I bet you the Europeans and Americans will most likely use politics to either delay or deny the certification of these Chinese made car/aircrafts because once they issue a clean bill of health to Chinese crafts, China in their usual way of doing business will outshine their competitors by demystifying the technology and making aircrafts very unbelievably affordable just like they did in home appliances, mobile phones and automobiles; Truck manufacturing and vehicle manufacturing.
Their European counterparts in these sectors are either defunct, struggling, merged or outsourcing their production in China.
Some people are shouting "It's Ordinary Drone" etc.
Drone technology is nothing ordinary. It only seems ordinary now because the Chinese has made it very affordable.

Must you hate?
Please we all know the USA air force are the pioneer of drone technology..
Cheap ain't quality..

5 Likes

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Dottore: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Reference:

I think you need to read further and wider to see that there is nothing novel about these technologies that have been demonstrated in America and Europe since the late 90's.

Reason why they are not in commercial production anywhere in the world is the lack of framework for public deployment.

China is not the leading nation in this technology.
Oga I didn't tell you they are leading in the technology. I said that their stepping into it will demystify the technology and make it very affordable just like they did in other technology sectors. Without the Chinese efforts, commodities like mobile phones,bled TVs, etc could have been properties of status symbol and items of luxury today.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:
This is amazing, I'm still mystified by China's rapid technological rise.

Why can't we build something like this in Nigeria?
Where are the nigerians that went to Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Stanford, etc
They can only speak big English

I was hoping to see a car dramatically convert to sth else...

Unless I didn't see it all, else, am not impressed!
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Quadcopters like this are the future of flying cars. Flying cars have been a failure so far because trying to add wings to a car or adding tires to an airplane is just hard and weird.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Vibekiller(f): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2022
China very creative.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2022
First to buy: a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Dottore: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2022
obedience4:

Must you hate?
Please we all know the USA air force are the pioneer of drone technology..
Cheap ain't quality..
I will take your serious if your phone and your clothes and 99% of the things in your house are not made in China.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Firstcitizen: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

Where are the nigerians that went to Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Stanford, etc

They only go to Harvard etc to acquire house slave mentality to oppress their kin. The big English is all part of it.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2022
Dottore:
I bet you the Europeans and Americans will most likely use politics to either delay or deny the certification of these Chinese made car/aircrafts because once they issue a clean bill of health to Chinese crafts, China in their usual way of doing business will outshine their competitors by demystifying the technology and making aircrafts very unbelievably affordable just like they did in home appliances, mobile phones and automobiles; Truck manufacturing and vehicle manufacturing.
Their European counterparts in these sectors are either defunct, struggling, merged or outsourcing their production in China.
Some people are shouting "It's Ordinary Drone" etc.
Drone technology is nothing ordinary. It only seems ordinary now because the Chinese has made it very affordable.
China Hardly make durable things.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by casualobserver: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2022
China ti sa lo! Let Biden be making noise harassing Russia there!!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Danisaint112:
Great feet but others have built something even more beautiful and less dangerous than this.

This one even fold and can be driven on the road. Created by an European country that has decided to stay on a low.
Yes. It’s Slovakia.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by NOwazobia: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2022
The future.

We are gradually entering into its phase.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Way4orward: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Nothing like car
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Just a giant drone.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Evilblackman(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Chinese don go far oh.....

You can't take it from them.... They're good and this is what we will experience if Peter Obi takes over.....

With all the skills embedded Individuals that we have in this country..A good governance is all we need.

This shit is getting annoying, it’s not every thread you jump on with this Peter obi stuff
They calm down

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by lookingfly: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

when Nigerians are still struggling between voting obi, atiku and tinubu, how do you expect any milestone in scientific breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Soeng: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Ebi say u dream about Tinubu yesternight lol
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Evilblackman(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2022
superCleanworks:
I wouldn't sit in those propeller based things.
high risk biko.
looks like a magnified drone.

As an African man that dreads development, why not , mumu
Like you would be able to afford it
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by taretoofine(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2022
My agbado people come see oo
No be cassava and Ewa technology
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Pwettylinda(f): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Meanwhile foolish Nigerians are struggling with how to vote a good leader undecided undecided undecided

Shithole country mumu
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by lookingfly: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUhzk8lCtL4

[url=https://m-tribuneindia-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.tribuneindia.com/news/world/chinese-flying-car-x2-makes-1st-public-flight-in-dubai-440570?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#aoh=16655521668668&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tribuneindia.com%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fchinese-flying-car-x2-makes-1st-public-flight-in-dubai-440570]SOURCE[/url]
I was expecting to see tires Sha.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by davillian(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
oshonky:
I thought there’d also be wheels since it’s called a car
I think the wheels would add additional weight
But since it doesn't need wheels acceleration before takeoff then it's ok.....
But adding wheels to it would be more easier
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Timekeeper452: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
God1000:

they are not interested in coming back to where they aren’t appreciated. It might interest you to know they might be among those building these abroad.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Evilblackman(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
oshonky:
I thought there’d also be wheels since it’s called a car
Ignorance is so sweet
But if you can reason properly, can wheels make it fly?
Its called a “CAR” because its designed to look and feel like a motorcar .
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
That's not a car. Call it what it is. A drone or eVTOL
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by MasterKernel: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2022
robinso01:
Nigeria is not ready for this, we still dey fight bad road network since.
k

Once safely is guaranteed, our politicians will start adding them into there flits of cars.

The likes of Dino, will have collection vehicles.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Ademolathefirst: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Technology working wonders. China is exporting technology and will definitely earn forex which is the way to go for any serious country.
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by babz11(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Nwodosis:
Na big drone I just dey see
Thank you my brother this just like a quardcupter
A flying car should have four wheels a Retractable wings or Rotor blade
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by nesphil(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Giant Drones

Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUhzk8lCtL4

[url=https://m-tribuneindia-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.tribuneindia.com/news/world/chinese-flying-car-x2-makes-1st-public-flight-in-dubai-440570?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#aoh=16655521668668&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tribuneindia.com%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fchinese-flying-car-x2-makes-1st-public-flight-in-dubai-440570]SOURCE[/url]
Re: Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) by Powerhouse99: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian can do better than what Chinese are doing with government support. One of the major factors that impedes development is government lackadaisical and witch hunting attitudes. The reason for the above developments is as a result of delusional, corrupt and incompetent leaders we choose to take decisions for our well-being.
Another reason that hampered this modern development is lack of government support.
This country will be great only if we could eschew primordial sentiment and vote in the right leadership across in every political position.

quote author=God1000 post=117486843]This is amazing, I'm still mystified by China's rapid technological rise.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) / 500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.