Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Phd Positions Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phd Positions Available (715 Views)

11 Positions Available At Prince Mega Agency, Port-harcourt (apply NOW) / Hurry Now!! Fresh Job Recruitment, Ntel Nigeria (3 Positions Available) / Graduate Jobs & Internship Programmes (150 Positions Available)-apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phd Positions Available by kaleidoscope: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Hi,

Ph.D. positions in the domain of Management (Most disciplines are okay, with a preference for HRM), Business, Logistics, and Supply chain are available. The positions would come with a full tuition waiver and monthly stipends that can cover your needs

I'm looking for serious-minded, hardworking, and research-oriented individuals who don't mind relocating abroad. It's a top-ranked institution and would offer good exposure too. Kindly forward your resume and research proposal if you are interested
Re: Phd Positions Available by budaatum: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol. Don't you think we'd research you first and find you lack the weight for this?

1 Like

Re: Phd Positions Available by kaleidoscope: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol! Don't you think it's laughable to research someone you NOTHING about

budaatum:
Lol. Don't you think we'd research you first and find you lack the weight for this?
Re: Phd Positions Available by budaatum: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
kaleidoscope:
Lol! Don't you think it's laughable to research someone you NOTHING about

Don't you think it's laughable to research someone and find nothing Ph.D. about them?

You've after all been here since 2010, and nothing you've posted shows a Ph.D. position should be sought from you. You didn't even bother posting this in the Ph.D. thread.
Re: Phd Positions Available by kaleidoscope: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
1. How do you find 'something PhD about someone'? Please feel free to school me

2. Where is the PhD thread? Kindly direct me there

3. I have supervised and graduated PhDs from other countries and a few masters. I'm looking at giving someone out there, from my country, an opportunity of a lifetime.

4. Like I said earlier, you know absolutely nothing about me

budaatum:

Don't you think it's laughable to research someone and find nothing Ph.D. about them?

You've after all been here since 2010, and nothing you've posted shows a Ph.D. position should be sought from you. You didn't even bother posting this in the Ph.D. thread.
Re: Phd Positions Available by effico(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2022
kaleidoscope:
Hi,

Ph.D. positions in the domain of Management (Most disciplines are okay, with a preference for HRM), Business, Logistics, and Supply chain are available. The positions would come with a full tuition waiver and monthly stipends that can cover your needs

I'm looking for serious-minded, hardworking, and research-oriented individuals who don't mind relocating abroad. It's a top-ranked institution and would offer good exposure too. Kindly forward your resume and research proposal if you are interested
Thank you for the opportunity. Can you send the email address for forwarding resumé?
Thank you.
Re: Phd Positions Available by YMD20127(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2022
I am also interested. Can you please send the email address, to forward my supporting documents?

Thank you.
Re: Phd Positions Available by kaleidoscope: 4:46am On Oct 13, 2022
I'd prefer you drop your email address here or you go to my profile and send me a message and I'll be sure to respond. Kindly make sure you already have a well-prepared research proposal and that you are motivated to take on a Ph.D. position
Re: Phd Positions Available by YMD20127(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Below is my email address, ymd20127@gmail.com
Re: Phd Positions Available by aparata: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Ambaojun@gmail.com

kaleidoscope:
I'd prefer you drop your email address here or you go to my profile and send me a message and I'll be sure to respond. Kindly make sure you already have a well-prepared research proposal and that you are motivated to take on a Ph.D. position
Re: Phd Positions Available by effico(m): 3:44am On Oct 14, 2022
kaleidoscope:
okemeemmanuel1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know / People Prime.pls Where Is The Portharcourt Centre? / Re: Are You Living Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.