Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It (1523 Views)

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / ULTRASOUND ABACADABRA- Baby Turns Out To Be A Boy After Buying Baby Girl Outfits / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Albertrich: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtN3NCdzCs

Pikin must poopoo!

After returning home with a pack of diapers, a Nigerian dad got angry at his wife, saying that the thing finishes too quick.

In a viral video, he instructed his wife on how to use it. His wife reacted in an interesting way.

Reacting to the video, someone said: "You never start you don dey complain."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Nehyooh(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by obafemiawoga: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
To give birth nor be joke ooh
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by eastgates1: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
I understand the man but pikin dey poo according to age, food water or teething.

1 Like

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
I can feel his pain. E no easy truly ooo. Things hard.
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Mystic216: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol
I have nothing to comment here
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by GboyegaD(m): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2022
I am surprised the baby is using 3 diapers daily at his age. He looks at most 6 months to me which means he should be using an average of 6 to 7 diapers daily except there are alternatives the mom is using.
Rather than buy in packs as this, he should buy the bigger boxes that way the unit price is cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by otipoju(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol. Come multiply this by four...he never include daycare weekly and 2 cartons of chocolate milk weekly. Na man I be abeg !!!

I respect myself and not surprised my kids adore me.

5 Likes

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Hmmm.... When I created a thread on this, people came for me like I don't know what I'm saying.

Where are the " it's not a crime to use napkins" group?
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Lamanii22(f): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
I am surprised the baby is using 3 diapers daily at his age. He looks at most 6 months to me which means he should be using an average of 6 to 7 diapers daily except there are alternatives the mom is using.
Rather than buy in packs as this, he should buy the bigger boxes that way the unit price is cheaper.
6-7 diapers ke in this Nigeria… maybe in America… for now she can manage 3-4… from a year upwards she would manage 2 diapers or potty-train the baby…

1 Like

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by biblograph: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
yes man i also think that he should use custom bigger boxes
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by oluwaseyi0: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol

It's not easy
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by GboyegaD(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2022
biblograph:

yes man i also think that he should use custom bigger boxes

Are you trying to be sarcastic with the boxes? Boxes here refers to cartons incase you don't know.
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Diapers! You change it and the baby soils it within the next 30 minutes, then refuses to sleep or even stay calm till you change it again.

I use 3 daily to manage, but it can be more depending on age and the condition of the digestive tract that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Mindlog: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Country hard.
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2022
You people should remember that there are many bachelors in this forum, don't scare them,kudos to all the married men out there.

1 Like

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by emmanuelbrown26: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hmmm.... When I created a thread on this, people came for me like I don't know what I'm saying.

Where are the " it's not a crime to use napkins" group?
Why do u like dis gracing urself outside? Every now and then if no bi romance section u dey na family section u dey, Haba, aunty zukwanike for a while. Yes I understand say loneliness dey hammer u but find something and keep urself busy, u are damn fucking old for dis. At ur age some ladies dun dey eye to be grand mothers while some dun finish giving birth. Ur own, na one grandpa dey wait for u, if at all grandpa fit see ur way bcs we hv too many ladie/women outa their
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by general111(m): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Why do u like dis gracing urself outside? Every now and then if no bi romance section u dey na family section u dey, Haba, aunty zukwanike for a while. Yes I understand say loneliness dey hammer u but find something and keep urself busy, u are damn fucking old for dis. At ur age some ladies dun dey eye to be grand mothers while some dun finish giving birth. Ur own, na one grandpa dey wait for u, if at all grandpa fit see ur way bcs we hv too many ladie/women outa their
shebi na dis 40yr old lady be dis
She really think she is smart grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by emmanuelbrown26: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2022
general111:
shebi na dis 40yr old lady be dis
She really think she is smart grin
Na she bi that my brother, aunty wey no wan get sense at old age
Re: Man Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It by Sijo01(f): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin werey,
He say make baby dey chop once a day because he nor dey work cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways / Meet The Most Powerful Foreign Family In Nigeria / What Is It With Mothers-In-Law and Daugthers-In-Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.