Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. (900 Views)

Female Admin Officer Needed In Ilupeju Lagos / Urgently In Need Of Office Assistant In Ilupeju Lagos / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by Humbleamanda(f): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
My wonderful people good evening, please how do I get to this address from jakende gate close to oke afa
9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State.
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by agadam(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Humbleamanda:

My wonderful people good evening, please how do I get to this address from jakende gate close to oke afa
9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State.

From your end board a bus to either obanlende or TBS, from obanlende tell the conductor you're going to Anthony busstop or if it's from TBS tell the ticketer you going to Anthony busstop. Once you allight at Anthony busstop then you cross to the side of the road that town planning way, you will see GTB towards town planning way.
If you did not get this description you book either Uber/Bolt or you make use of Google map grin
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by majatech(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2022
No mind the yeye man above, from oke afa,get to oshodi,enter bus going to bariga, immediately tell the conductor you are going to ilupeju junction near cway water company,just enter and ask anybody,that's where you have orange drugs and the likes.
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by Humbleamanda(f): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Thank you dear
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by agadam(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
majatech:
No mind the yeye man above, from oke afa,get to oshodi,enter bus going to bariga, immediately tell the conductor you are going to ilupeju junction near cway water company,just enter and ask anybody,that's where you have orange drugs and the likes.
Is one road that lead to your village market
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by majatech(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
agadam:

Can you just your read your post, correct it and get back, just to know your level of intelligence quotient.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by akwesenana: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2022
agadam:
What's good boss?
I don't have access to the e-mail on my profile. smiley
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by agadam(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
akwesenana:

What's good boss?

I don't have access to the e-mail on my profile. smiley

Everything Good boss man.

Okay... HMU, contact at my signature. Thanks
Re: 9/11 Town Planning Way, Edic Building, Beside Access Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos State. by Sirseedorf(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello bro, not active online for now, here's my number 081 22433563

@agadam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Computer Analyst Wanted / Pease Help A Sister! / Anyone Heard From Bat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.