Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship (318 Views)

I’m Dying In My Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by Netcry0(m): 12:31am On Oct 13, 2022
For the past 4months have been taking things too fast in my relationship, please how do I slow things down.
Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by superCleanworks(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Netcry0:
For the past 4months have been taking things too fast in my relationship, please how do I slow things down.

remove your leg from throttle. then use your brakes.
Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by Pickmycall: 4:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Maureensylvia's
Babe, check your DM.
Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by maureensylvia(f): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2022
Pickmycall:
Maureensylvia's
Babe, check your DM.

Which of the DM
I didn't see any unread message o
Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by Pickmycall: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
maureensylvia:

Which of the DM
I didn't see any unread message o
You are pretty that is what I wanted to say.
Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by Mordson: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pickmycall:
You are pretty that is what I wanted to say.

If you know what's good for you, leave a married woman alone. There are plenty of single ladies where you live. Leave Maureen alone, she's married with kids. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by Pickmycall: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mordson:

If you know what's good for you, leave a married woman alone. There are plenty of single ladies where you live. Leave Maureen alone, she's married with kids. angry
Where is that written in the constitution that one must not admire a married woman?Did I ask for her number or woo her?
Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by DonroxyII: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Netcry0:
Fast for 3days ... Your Dopamine go Cleansed and You will slow down grin
Re: How Do I Slow Things Down On My Relationship by CrazyJill: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
It’s hard for me to say this, but if you have relationship problems and you don’t know what to do about it, why not break up and try to find a more suitable person for yourself. I can recommend you a great dating site for this. Here is the link flirt hookup https://www.nastyhookups.com/hookup.html. Here you can find a huge number of people with different interests. This is the best option if you want to create a strong and serious relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Verified Hot Ladies Nearby / Do You Need A Life Partner?(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / In Need Of A Facebook Page Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.