Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Start Your Own Data Selling Business? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Your Own Data Selling Business? (534 Views)

Are You Into Data Selling Business? Get Your Free Website Today / Get Your Professional Data Selling Website Today / Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Own Data Selling Business? by katibu(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
I greet you all. I'm a developer with some experience in php and Javascript. My goal is to create my own website where I can be selling cheap data to customers. There are already existing companies that does this. They sell sme data at around 230 Naira per 1GB. Mtn use to sell sme data 25GB at 10,000 naira (N400/1GB). So pls my question is where do these guys and also where can I buy such cheap data and share with my customers. Thank you.
Re: How To Start Your Own Data Selling Business? by katibu(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
lalastica ,SEUN, HONSULE kindly push it to FP
Re: How To Start Your Own Data Selling Business? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good business idea
Want to start a research on mosquito killer ..need capital kiss kiss kiss am sure God will lead me to a solution

Re: How To Start Your Own Data Selling Business? by techluver: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
katibu:
I greet you all. I'm a developer with some experience in php and Javascript. My goal is to create my own website where I can be selling cheap data to customers. There are already existing companies that does this. They sell sme data at around 230 Naira per 1GB. Mtn use to sell sme data 25GB at 10,000 naira (N400/1GB). So pls my question is where do these guys and also where can I buy such cheap data and share with my customers. Thank you.

They buy in terabytes that's why they sell cheaper

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize And Make Money On Facebook Reels / Optimize Your Site / New Site Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.