Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics (1066 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / Why Is It Some Companies Are So Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Video of a woman and her baby being thrown out in the rain by her landlady.

This is wickedness. No one knows tomorrow.

https://fb.watch/g7RMIj8WNJ/

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by budaatum: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
So, just because you have a baby, you want to live in my house for free? Was it raining when I gave you quit notice months ago, or are you suggesting I waited for rain before kicking you out?

Perhaps stop being selfish and self-centred yourself, and consider I have to use the rent you should have paid but never paid to pay the bank for the mortgage of the house or the bank will kick landlady me out of my own house!

I did not build the house so you and your baby can live in it for free!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by MaziBiafra042: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tenant and landlord/landlady's matter no de finish... Some tenants can frustrate you ehhh. Ur rent will expire you don't want to pay nd u don't want to Park out mek serious people enter... Na tenants de mek house owners to react anyhow towards them. I don't want to remember the ordeal of a tenant and my father.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by mrblessed(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2022
As if you would do differently if you happen to own a house. You seem to have forgotten you have regaled this graveyard with an unplesant tale of shameful reneging from business agreement you freely entered into, let alone a tenant-landlord issue. Learn to approach a case by its merit, not by emotion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by francisbarrack(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2022
budaatum:
So, just because you have a baby, you want to live in my house for free? Was it raining when I gave you quit notice months ago, or are you suggesting I waited for rain before kicking you out?

Perhaps stop being selfish and self-centred yourself, and consider I have to use the rent you should have paid but never paid to pay the bank for the mortgage of the house or the bank will kick landlady me out of my own house!

I did not build the house so you and your baby can live in it for free!

And funny enough we r all tenant on this planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2022
mrblessed:
As if you would do differently if you happen to own a house. You seem to have forgotten you have regaled this graveyard with an unplesant tale of shameful reneging from business agreement you freely entered into, let alone a tenant-landlord issue. Learn to approach a case by its merit, not by emotion.

Ow.. sharap.
Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by budaatum: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2022
francisbarrack:

And funny enough we r all tenant on this planet earth.

So, pay your rent instead of stealing from your landlord!

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by Nonexisting1: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Build your own house and give the woman and her child to live freely. Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by francisbarrack(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
budaatum:

So, pay your rent instead of stealing from your landlord!

So sending them out in rain with d child is d best option? We all beg God for mercy n y can't we exercise some too?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by budaatum: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
francisbarrack:

So sending them out in rain with d child is d best option? We all beg God for mercy n y can't we exercise some too?

I do not beg God for mercy I do not deserve nor give to myself, and neither did I wait for rain to give you quit notice months ago while you were begging God for mercy instead of hustling to pay me the rent you owed me.

Go to my mortgage holder and beg them to give me mercy for not paying the mortgage for my house you live in, and I might give you mercy if you bring me back mercy from them. Do note that they'd have to cancel the mortgage for the months you owe me and my principal and interest must reduce accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
The homeowner did the best thing. Humans are used to emotional blackmail after defaulting. I would have done the same to anybody!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband Impregnated My Househelp And Kicked Us Out’,- Woman With Kids (vid) / Nigerian Singles - Post Your Profile And Get Your Dream Partner / Do You Have Time To Wash Your Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.