Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (3247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by funkybaby(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2007
Re: . by Jackal(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2007
London get-together?
Its been tried before and it failed.
I really hope we can do a big bash but people r scared to turn up.
Holla at me if u succeed in this one. tongue
Re: . by marjson(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2007
grin ASAWO, MAKE ALL OF THEM COME SUCK YOUR ASS ABI,
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
Re: . by babasin(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2007
ok.
what about 1st Sept? I will be in UK
Re: . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
how come all the non-invitees are replying?

hope you get your people to come seems they r all busy
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
Re: . by babasin(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
obviously you are getting more from non-invitees,

wink grin cheesy
Re: . by BabaDibia: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
this ashawo don dey look for boyfriend, if she get man for her life, she for no get time for this sort of get together: na wa oh, the guys wey she invite no gree reply humm. if you need help, i gwet medicin to make you attractive to guys.
Re: . by Tats(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Funkybaby,
What happened to this thread? Am I invited or is it strictly a group of people?
Re: . by Vicjustice: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2007
Quote from: funkybaby on Today at 11:05:44 AM
This post is strictly directed at
1.VOR
2. mrpataki
3.akolawole
4.londoncool
5.muyiwabank
6.of course, myself

could we all meet if possible for one hour? on a weekend?

Baba_Dibia:

this ashawo don dey look for boyfriend, if she get man for her life, she for no get time for this sort of get together: na wa oh, the guys wey she invite no gree reply humm. if you need help, i gwet medicin to make you attractive to guys.

What a shame embarassed! The poster (Funkybaby) has abandoned her thread and omitted her posts, none of her invitees responded, it seems no guy wants to be involved with this fat belly woman who calls herself "baby". Even a native doctor understand her kind of calibre. What an embarrassment!

Soon, you're gonna change your user name and come out cleaner, but if you do, then, you're a big time looser, with all your big mouth cheesy
Re: . by D1O(m): 5:10am On Aug 22, 2007
why is everyone being so hostile to funkybaby. I actually see her quite differently. Please is there something that I'm missing? Vicjustice you might want to comment on that cos I notice you are really hostile to her
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2007
D1O:

why is everyone being so hostile to funkybaby. I actually see her quite differently. Please is there something that I'm missing? Vicjustice you might want to comment on that because I notice you are really hostile to her

Siena:

I'd like to know why the hostility too, what has she done?

@D10 AND SIENA

me sef, i wonder. the problem is that vicjustice just discovered that my IQ is way above his and i am obviously smarter and well versed in travel issues than he claims he does.

he is fond of giving wrong or irrelevant advice to people on this thread. i tackled him once and since then, i have known no peace.

i do not know the idiot from anywhere. his hostility can't move me. if he insults me, i will give him triple dose. he is a big time fool. why hasnt other matured people like VOR, mrpataki and others complained about me?? he is just a fool.

he thinks i will come on nairaland and pretend and lie to innocent people that europe is paradise like the impression he is fond of creating. funkybaby will never do that. i will talk about UK the way i see and the way i know it. no lies, no ''form form'.  shikena.

regarding the thread,
i had it deleted for my private reasons which is of nobody's business (in particular reference to vicjustice). i can post anything and delete it anytime i want.
Re: . by D1O(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2007
@funkybaby
I'm actually in your age bracket I think but I really have loads of respect for you cos u r quite astute. like i told you in my thread, let the brawlers brawl
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2007
Siena:

I agree, Funkybaby. Shame about our London meet, would have been nice to put faces to names on here. sad Still, who knows? We could meet up sometime in the future.

For the record Funkybaby, I'm a lot older than you, but you DO know your stuff when it comes to travel issues, and I think you're cool! smiley

Don't let anyone get to you.

D1O:

@funkybaby
I'm actually in your age bracket I think but I really have loads of respect for you because you're quite astute. like i told you in my thread, let the brawlers brawl

@siena and D10

thanks guys wink. i'll take it cool then.

@siena
i have not cancelled the get-together. i'll keep you informed.
Re: . by Akolawole(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2007
@The Capable 4

If i am not wrong the last time i was active on Nairaland was July 15th. I was compelled to comment on this because of the need to iron out some issues.

I am happy that Four of you and I were currently in England.

I have spoken to MrPataki, just left message for Funkybaby, mailed Londoncool but got no contact for VOR.

THIS MEETING/GET-TOGETHER IS NOT A GENERAL ONE, it is strictly for 5 of us. Shikenah!

I have some issues to discuss particularly on our popular thread "UK Visa Appeal Process"

It is very very important.

But if the meeting is not possible, we can arrange a conference call.

I hope VOR and Londoncool foot the bill of our food and drinks since the remaining three of us are ALEJO in England.
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2007
Akolawole:

@The Capable 4

If i am not wrong the last time i was active on Nairaland was July 15th. I was compelled to comment on this because of the need to iron out some issues.

I am happy that Four of you and I were currently in England.

I have spoken to MrPataki, just left message for Funkybaby, mailed Londoncool but got no contact for VOR.

THIS MEETING/GET-TOGETHER IS NOT A GENERAL ONE, it is strictly for 5 of us. Shikenah!

I have some issues to discuss particularly on our popular thread "UK Visa Appeal Process"

It is very very important.

But if the meeting is not possible, we can arrange a conference call.

I hope VOR and Londoncool foot the bill of our food and drinks since the remaining three of us are ALEJO in England.

@akolawole

jeez. smiley where have you been? finally. i thought none of you gentlemen were going to come to my aid on this thread.

dem don use insult scatter me for nairaland because of this thread o !! sad

i have spoken to mrpataki as well. he cant leave any post because seun has banned him cry
can we get the meeting arranged ASAP cos mrpataki will be out of town soon.

VOR will definately see this thread.

londoncool, he has been very inactive on this forum.

please collect my mobile number from mrpataki.

if the others are busy, conference call would do just fine.

of course, na VOR and londoncool go foot our bill for food and drinks wink
Re: . by Akolawole(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2007
@Funkybabe

But your phone is permanently on voicemail angry

I have left a message for you anyway.

@MrPataki

So you were truly banned.

well, i have gone through that as well.
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2007
voicemail?? shocked sorry, i talk a lot on the phone.

hmmm. please, gimme your email. let me mail my number to you. thanks

yeah. been banned before as well.
Re: . by Akolawole(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2007
@Funkybabe

Pls email me

I got your number from Mrpataki maybe you have another number sha

Did you hear my message?
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2007
ok then. i'll mail u my number all the same.
Re: . by Akolawole(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Capable 4(i.e VOR, Londoncool,Funky and MrPataki)

Maybe next sunday/ bank Holiday Monday will be ideal.

I heared Pataki will be leaving soon so we got to meet this weekend.

Venue: If its sunday, i am cool with anywhere in london but we have to avoid Central london on monday because of "Kiddies" Carnival.

@VOR & LC

You guys are to foot the bill but i have Yaradua's 500 naira sha. wink
Re: . by mrpataki(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
Nice one.

If it is a Sunday no problem. Will be available. Will be leaving the UK on Tuesday though. Heading off to the Netherlands. Hope to see you guys.

I will be expecting your calls soonest.

See you all soon.
Re: . by Vicjustice: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
D1O:

why is everyone being so hostile to funkybaby. I actually see her quite differently. Please is there something that I'm missing? Vicjustice you might want to comment on that because I notice you are really hostile to her

You see, i'm not here for trouble, i enjoy using nairaland forum because, it makes me feel the taste of home while i'm abroad, i indeed enjoy corresponding with Nigerians.
  But, it's annoying that some people take advantage of this forum and insult whoever they wish from behind their monitor. 
  I've read many of Funky's posts, and i observed that she's always been rude to people who see things different from her, little did i know that it would soon be my turn, and she took on me without a second thought, even though i never had any previous convo with her.
Bellow is my simple post to one John, he needed advice and i thought i could help, so i posted him this article:

Quote from: Vicjustice on August 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
"Dear John,
as a fiance, the embassy will definitely doubt your relationship with her, and they're likely going to refuse you the visa 100 times (each time, you'll have to pay the visa fee): and you might not be given the rights to appeal their decisions.
  If you get married in Nigeria, that will automatically qualify you for the status of EU family member. By this, you'll not have to apply for the standard visa and paying the visa fee, you'll be given the entitlement to apply for a family member permit: this Permit which seems like a visa (but with remarks that you're an EU family member-giving you the right for a residence permit) is free of charge, no visa fee. And if however they refuse you the visa (permit) for reason of doubts and trial, you'll be entitled to appeal it which will eventually be in your favour as long as your marriage is sustained.
  I advice you to do the marriage in Nigeria. Goodluck"

BUT THIS FUNKYBABY CAME FROM NO WHERE TO SHOW THAT SHE KNOWS BETTER, BELLOW IS A PART OF HER RESPONDS

Quote from: funkybaby on August 18, 2007, 07:58 AM
"@vicjustice
sometimes i read your posts on nairaland and i have noticed that most times you give the wrong advice to people. just because (as you say) that you are in Ireland does not mean that you are well versed in immigration laws especially those relating to the UK. Its best not to say anything than to mislead people  every lame man knows that although UK is an EU courntry, it has its own peculiar immigration laws. your advice to the poster  !!!DOES NOT APPLY TO THE UK AT ALL"

HERE I TRIED TO EXPRESS MY DISPLEASURE:

Quote from: Vicjustice on August 17, 2007
"Dear FUNKYBABY,
Could you please refere to one or two of my "misleading" advice that i gave to people?
Sometimes before, i felt like deleting my profile from this forum since some faceless arrogant users use this means to insult people, but then, i didn't want to delete it because, i enjoy corresponding with Nigerians, and there are more friends than foes here.
  When you see my "online" status in this website, do not assume that that i'm regularly available or that i'm a less busy man, i'm a professional worker, and my home and office computer is regularly running several hours a day: it automatically logs on to Nairaland.com when it's switched on, and keeps on the "online" status even when it's shut down, (except i manually log of).
  I simply gave a well wishing advice to the guy, John; that he should marry and apply for a family member visa, and if however i was incorrect in any way, does that give you the chance to be rude? By the way, what does the word: "MISLEAD" mean to you?
  Check your dictionary and see if the word MISLEAD represents my message to John.
  I suppose you adore the mr. VOR, don't you see how he put his post in respond to my information?
  No need to doubt whether i'm in Dublin or not, i'm Irish citizen, and i'm currently working in the Baltic states".

BUT SHE REMAINED ANNOYING:

Quote from: funkybaby on August 18, 2007
"story  ! i still stand by my post !"

I UNDERSTOOD SHE'S A RUDE ONE BY NATURE AND:

Quote from: Vicjustice on August 18, 2007, 08:59 PM
"Funky, you're a typical nigerian girl, you don't believe me because you compare me with your own condition. But we're not in a contest, are we?"

HER REPLY:

Quote from: funkybaby on August 18, 2007
"because you have internet access-
*** rolls eyes***
***hisses***"
Re: . by VOR(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
Funky

Sorry for not replying to this thread previously.
I assumed there was nothing to read on it
when I first saw the heading which is just a dot.

As for a meeting which you and Ako are trying
to organise that Will be difficult for me until
later in September. Precisely after the schools
return. I am looking after my pickin and never
no where I am from day to day.

If you are still around in September no problem, especially
if you are in Mitcham which is not a million miles away from me.
Maybe if the others are agreeable Croydon shopping centre would be ideal.

Anyway keep me informed.

Sorry about your travails with Vicjustice.
You both contribute immensely to the site
and it is a pity things have degenerated between the two
of you. Can you both perhaps find a way of resolving things
between you and then put the past to bed?
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
VOR:

Funky

Sorry for not replying to this thread previously.
I assumed there was nothing to read on it
when I first saw the heading which is just a dot.

As for a meeting which you and Ako are trying
to organise that Will be difficult for me until
later in September. Precisely after the schools
return. I am looking after my pickin and never
no where I am from day to day.

If you are still around in September no problem, especially
if you are in Mitcham which is not a million miles away from me.
Maybe if the others are agreeable Croydon shopping centre would be ideal.

Anyway keep me informed.

Sorry about your travails with Vicjustice.
You both contribute immensely to the site
and it is a pity things have degenerated between the two
of you. Can you both perhaps find a way of resolving things
between you and then put the past to bed?

no problem. i understand.

will you hire me as a child minder to look after your pickin?? i wont charge you much. just about £20/hr 'pere'. we could still negotiate though grin

september is fine with me. i will call akolawole and mrpataki and inform them. too bad, mrpataki wont be around by them. hes leaving next tuesday.

no mind vicjustice. na so naija men wey marry oyinbo women dey behave grin, but i will sort things out with him sha.

@vicjustice you fit abuse me after you read this o ! grin grin.
Re: . by Akolawole(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2007
@VOR

We no go accept that one o.

Family reason(s) accepted but there can only be one chance for this.

Bring the Kids, we go baby_sit them together jo. grin
Re: . by Akolawole(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Funkybabe

I beg stop this fight with Vic jare.

I remembered my tussle with him though cry
Re: . by Akolawole(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
@All

When and when?
Re: . by Vicjustice: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
VOR/FUNKYBABY,
Good that both of you are online.
You see, i've never had any personal grudges with Funky, i've read many of her posts, she seemed to me then as a lively contributor to this forum until she interfered on me rudely. I felt insulted and wanted to express my displeasure to her, but instead, she insisted her demeaning behaviours. I was compelled to react because, i don't think it's anyone's right to insult me if s/he disagrees with my post especially when it doesn't pertain to him/her.
 I'm not into any competition with any one. Peace.
Re: . by rikkyjen(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2007
Akolawole:

@Funkybabe

I exchange email with LC yesterday.

We both miss ourself on telephone but i will call him later today.

Why you come run away from sports section?? angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy angry
Re: . by funkybaby(f): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
@akolawole

was just about calling you. i will give you a ring though before the end of the day.

i don hear. i no go follow vicjustice fight again.

i don't understand,  are we still meeting this sunday?? am kind of confused. has VOR agreed??

do you watch the matches live at the stadium if yes, can we go together for one of them matches. i've been wanting to go for ages but my people are always too busy with work and they look at me like i am mad anytime i talk about someone accompanying me to the stadium.

croydon town centre sounds okay. we could make do with 'chinese' setting. grin i think they should have one of such there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which West African Country Is Best To Live In & Do Business / Work / Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital / Fun Facts About CHINA (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.