Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa (39526 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / 17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by candygist: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

All you Yoruba muslims are so tribalsitic! OMG.
Look at the rubbish this human being typed thinking it is making any sense.

Bros you are a disgrace to your family. Next time shut up and don't shame yourself like this .

This is why most Nigerians hate Tinubu because of how uncivilized his followers are

Lol, you guys don't like it when you are tackled, but you like talking others. SMH
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Shadysen: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Formularcr7:
you are more foolish if you think that guy is a Muslim
you people always deny your own but we knows those evil blood suckers.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Shadysen: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2022
DevilSignature:
Seun and mynd44 you guys won't see this since it's not from me
those guys are muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Shadysen: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2022
Realists:

Tolerance is a universal morality and a core principle of Islam. I know you are trying to give them wotowoto, the way the wail on social media, FG has released Mazi Kanu as Obi's nemesis, wait and watch pig killing pig. pls don't copy them. Barka da juma'a
Tolerance?
please, Do you really know the meaning of that word?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by begoniaa: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:
Peter Obi supporter instigating hate on Nairaland

Can you guys not just be senseless for ONCE? Just once?? undecided

Are you too stupeed to even see that that guy was attacking Igbos and PO supporters? Abi what exactly in that his hateful comment points to him being an Obidient? What?

It is not by force to always comment aggressively if you have nothing sensible to say. Haba.

You body no go calm down until you just attack PO for no reason whatsoever. What even brought PO into the matter? Oga ooo.

Y'all are a case.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
inoki247:
That state even get Governor or he dey vacation cause it's been a while we hear anything from that state....
We should ask Obasanjo and Atiku what happened to the money they budgeted to build the dam that was supposed to control any overflow from the dam in cameroon
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by tooth4tooth: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

This incident happened in Nigeria over. There flood indicators on the news throughout that year. I was in Bayelsa then as well, flood took over my car. But we managed to get back to home!
My car could have fell victim if not for the parcel that took me to Agofure park in Choba. It was there the drivers warned me not to embark on that journey with my car.

I jejelly discussed with the manager who allowed me to park my car in their yard. I had to take public transport. It was from there I got stranded after passing Yenogoa.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by begoniaa: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Codepain:
This your article has IPOB written all over it.
You're definitely ipob

You must be seeing in another realm, 'cause was that person not insulting Igbos? undecided
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by begoniaa: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Batam:
You really got his message

Someone attacking Igbos and saying a Southern Christian can never be president is who you are calling a PO supporter?

Please, how? grin
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
I know say na amassoma go suffer am
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Odmic2839:
Despite the fact that I sopprted your comment doesn’t mean I won’t be factual with you... try and take things lightly. Don’t condamn anyone for supporting other candidates... you might prefer Sowore and I Prefer kawankawaso. It’s called politics and all we should pray for is the best candidate to win that will have the masses at heart...

You said rubbish. Where did I mention candidates or you are high?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2022
bewla:
Why is this now reoccurring every where in Nigeria

It has been occuring since 1982
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by nesphil(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Climate change has taken a serious toll on us and yet we still don't want to do something about it.
Human unruly activities have done so much harm to our environment and now our environment has begun to shed tears.

This one occurs on the Rivers State axis of the East-West road:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2S6LtVX5Q

ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXA18g6P5Ws

Commuters on the Yenagoa-Amassoma road in Bayelsa state were left stranded recently after the road split into two due to heavy flooding.

A video shared online showed commuters standing on both ends of the road, watching helplessly as water flowing like a river passed through the broken road.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/commuters-stranded-as-yenagoa-amassoma-road-in-bayelsa-splits-into-two-due-to-heavy-flooding-video.html
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Samuelking4280(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Please, not all Yoruba Muslims are tribalistic, this one just chose to be unfortunate.

Lestatdelioncou:

Bros you are a disgrace to your family. Next time shut up and don't shame yourself like this .

This is why most Nigerians hate Tinubu because of how uncivilized his followers are
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by akbonus: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Guy take down this post. It is very unwarranted here. angry

don't worry about the foolish idiot,if he likes let him remove it or leave it,it is clear his brain is not 100% ok, these are the kind of Nigerians keeping this country on its knees. if you check,he will probably be a bus driver or conductor who manage to write but have no sane head to reason properly.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Espelbengz:

What stops states from building makeshift dams themselves? Must everything be from Federal? So if federal government doesn't construct dams let the disasters continue ba

Well the states that have the geographic advantage to build those relief dam are in Adamawa,Tara a,cross river
And the state will need powers that they do not have to build one
If it is the federal govt that signed the contract now imagine the oddness of who will pay back the states for building the dams
If the low lying states like rivers state and bayelsa were to build relief lakes not dams then imagine the confusion of how to connect the water will be

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by akbonus: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Formularcr7:

he is,don't even try to protect or hide him, an average Muslim hates christians you cannot convince me either
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by jimyjames(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2022
lailo:
When it is the supreme court governor that was forced on the people. See how IPOB will avoid this thread grin grin grin
Alot of ignorant kids on this nairaland , Igbos will avoid this thread for the failure of the federal government?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by texas1990(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Formularcr7:
u are talking sense my brother, that guy is one of the Obidient, he was only trying to instigate people against tinunbu
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by luluosas(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
You that wasn't a river? Na waoh
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Illegal1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
urbobo20:
The wost of it all is this year own Is 11 per higher than 2012

2012 own dey learn work for were dis 1 dey...
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Danisaint112(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Peter Obi supporter instigating hate on Nairaland

Tribalism has eaten deep into you that you can't spot the difference between white and black. May God help and rescue you from your miserable attitude.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by ogub(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
May God help us in this country
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by macho44(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Ignore the RABID Dog, he/she hasn't had their daily RABIES Vaccine grin

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by zoedew: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Their years of wasteful and extravagant lifestyle paying back big time! Jonathan a.k.a. Fortunatus was in power for almost 6 years he could not properly fix those roads which is a critically important infrastructure in the SS given the terrain made up largely of water and sandy soil.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by obinna227: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
EeyahEeyah...
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Judolisco(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Natural disaster dey destroy infrastructure now... Even if its constructed properly.... Una think say flood na small thing?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Judolisco(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
zoedew:
Their years of wasteful and extravagant lifestyle paying back big time! Jonathan a.k.a. Fortunatus was in power for almost 6 years he could not properly fix those roads which is a critically important infrastructure in the SS given the terrain made up largely of water and sandy soil.
what's wrong with dis road oga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts / Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) / Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.