Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Snares In The Attraction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Snares In The Attraction (139 Views)

The Snares In The Attraction / The Snares In The Attraction / The Snares In The Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Snares In The Attraction by zikenmike(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Message writethescribblers@gmail.com for the complete materials (PDF/DOCX)

Materials and Sample copies of the following list of Book Reviews for GST 121 are now available.

1. THE SNARES IN THE ATTRACTION – A BOOK REVIEW
Author: ***
Place of Publication: ***
Publishers: ***
Year of Publication: ***
Number of pages: ***
Price: Not Stated
Reviewer: *The Scribblers* [please replace this with your name]

Send your WhatsApp number to writethescribblers@gmail.com to
GET THE BOOK REVIEW MATERIAL

Click on the link below to get the free PDF
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-bxwV-dvbbOpaMX4UWF4d6JiPj3yuJ2c?usp=sharing

OTHER BOOKS:
1. THE TURNING POINT AND OTHER PLAYS

2. ECHOES FROM THE MANGROVE

3. TAKING A STRIDE WITH EXCELLENCE

4. THE SNARES IN THE ATTRACTION

5. On the wings of the killer Birds

6. THE BOND

KINDLY MESSAGE writethescribblers@gmail.com TO GET COMPLETE BOOK REVIEW ON ANY OF THESE BOOKS
Re: The Snares In The Attraction by Kingkelvin61: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm George by name and I'm here to share my sure odds with you guys

I have sure and trusted 2 odds for payment after winning

The games are 100% sure and it's guarantee you 100% winning when you stake on it

There's no room for negative results on this sure 2 odds.

It's always winning and it's a kind of game you can count on

Call or chat me on WhatsApp with the number below if you're interested to participate on the sure 2odds for payment after winning

ZERO 7 ZERO 51113147

(1) (Reply)

29 Oct APSC Station Officer Answer Key 2022 ! Assam SO Sheet PDF Download / 29~30 Oct OPSC Assistant Director Answer Key 2022 {paper 1, 2, 3, 4} PDF / SCHOLARSHIP: University Of Strathclyde, Scotland UK Phd Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.