Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

This Will Help You Turn $1,000 To Over $2,000 USD In A Month Or Less: VERY REAL - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Will Help You Turn $1,000 To Over $2,000 USD In A Month Or Less: VERY REAL (277 Views)

Turn $1 To $500 Easy Steps / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Get ₦40,000 With ₦20,000 In 24 Hours now,that it is paying(100% Very Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Help You Turn $1,000 To Over $2,000 USD In A Month Or Less: VERY REAL by naijainfoguide: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
This will help you turn $1,000 USD to over $2,000 USD in a month or less: VERY REAL and WORKING!

What you are about to read is true, real and working.
I confirm that all details and claims shared in this post are publicly verifiable online using publicly available search engines, verification tools and other methods.
No scam or gimmicks intended.

If your country's currency is either United States Dollar (USD), Pound Sterling (GBP) or Euro (EUR), then, this post is for you.
You may be getting a return of 140% on your money within a short period (1 month) if you choose to read the rest of this post and follow through.

First, let me introduce myself.
My name is Chris and I am a Nigerian male resident in Nigeria. I love listening to country music as well as reading. I am an Arbitrageur.

In recent months, Nigerian banks have placed restrictions on the use of the Naira (NGN) for international transactions. Paying for goods and services outside Nigeria through the exchange of the Naira to other currencies has become restricted. This move is aimed at encouraging greater inflow of foreign currency into the country rather than an uncontrolled outflow of the Naira.

Expectedly, the move has had tremendous impact on the Naira as well as has made popular foreign currencies such as the USD, GBP and EUR scarce and in high demand in the country.
There is a huge demand by businesses, manufacturers and importers in Nigeria needing to pay their foreign partners in foreign currencies,
Nigerians and business concerns in Nigeria needing to transact internationally have been left with no other option than resorting to visiting the BLACK MARKET for access to foreign currencies.

Now, here is the deal and the purpose of this post;
The official rate of the Naira (NGN) remains manageably low at about N435 to a Dollar (USD) for instance, actual access to the Naira at the official rate has been truncated by Nigerian banks.
In simple terms, what this means is that if you are within the shores of Nigeria, you do not officially have access to the USD and other popular foreign currencies through the use or exchange of the Naira let alone at the official rate.

A condition that grants you access in exchanging the Naira (NGN) at the official rate is; if you already possess the foreign currency and you wish to buy the Naira, then you are good to go.
In effect, international transactions have turned out to be one-way traffic in Nigeria. This implies that you may officially buy the Naira and at official rate using your country's currency but the Nigerian Naira is disabled from being used to buy your currency officially or at the official rate for now.
However, P2P (Peer-to-peer) Black Markets in Nigeria have been the main means of gaining access to much needed foreign currencies albeit at staggering rates.
For example, 1USD sold for NGN650 just 3 months back but it currently sells for above NGN740 on the Black market as at the time of writing this post (14th Oct. 2022).

This could be a unique business opportunity for you if you hold any of the major currencies such as USD, GPB or EUR which are currently in high demand in my country, Nigeria.
If you are willing to trade your currency in our Black market for good profit, then I become your anchor-man here in Nigeria.

Choose an amount you are willing to put into this and I would have that traded here in Nigeria on the Black market on your behalf.
Your foreign currency shall be traded on the market at the prevalent Black market rate (currently USD1 = NGN740).
In doing so, we make a profit of NGN305 per USD (NGN740 - NGN435) .
Please bear in mind that the rates keep going up every day and may reach NGN1,000 by December this year, just 2 months away!
I suggest you visit the reference links below so you may check these claims out and see for yourself. You may as well conduct your own independent research into these claims using any means of your choice.

In essence, your USD1,000 will yield N305,000 (NGN305 x 1,000) which is equivalent to USD701.15 in proceeds within a week.
When the proceeds are shared in a 50:50 ratio, you get USD350.58 and I get the remaining amount after the bank charges and other transfer charges have been deducted.

This proposal practically presents you over 35% proceeds on your money within a week of trading on the Nigerian Black market. If we repeat this trade every week with only the capital, then you will have 140% (35% x 4) returns on your money in just 1 month.
So, at the end of 1 month, you will be paid back your full USD1,000 (Principal) plus proceeds of USD1,402.32. That is a total of USD2,402.32 which you shall be getting back in a month!

In summary, here are the highlights:
1. Your USD, GBP or EUR can buy Nigerian Naira (NGN) at official rate (1USD=NGN435)
2. Nigerian Naira is currently disabled by the Nigerian banks from buying your currency officially
3. The inability of the Naira to trade officially has allowed the Nigerian Black market to thrive exceedingly
4. The USD exchanges for over NGN740 at the Black market. NGN830 for GBP and NGN690 for EUR
5. Choose and amount you are willing to apply and I will trade your currency for NGN at the Black market here in Nigeria
6. For every USD you apply, the expected proceed is about NGN305. So, for USD1,000 expected proceed is NGN305,000 (Equivalent to USD701.15)
7. Proceeds to be shared in 50:50 ratio where you take 50% and I take the remaining amount after all transfer charges have been deducted.
8. The trades may be performed up to 4 times in a month using available principal amount.
9. Proceeds will be sent immediately every week as soon as trade has been carried out.
10. You may cancel at anytime by requesting to withdraw your principal and your available proceeds otherwise, the trading comes to an end automatically as soon as 4 weeks complete.
11. When trading ends in 4 weeks, your principal and proceeds will be paid to you automatically. You may however request for new trades for other month(s).
12. Proceeds will be paid to your provided payment method of choice.
13. Your principal will be received by me through SKRILL payment method.
14. Your principal amount can be any amount you are comfortable with from 100 currency units to 3,000 units per trade (Example $100 - $3,000)
15. Multiple currency types can be traded on your behalf.
16. Got questions, need more details or interested and want to start trading for profit on the Nigerian Black market? Contact me on email naijainfoguide@gmail.com

REFERENCE LINKS:

Confirm Nigerian Black Markets rates
https://www.ngnrates.com/black-market

Read about Nigerian banks restrictive position on international Naira transactions
https://www.tekedia.com/nigerias-forex-crisis-first-bank-to-suspend-intl-transactions-on-naira-cards/

1 Like

Re: This Will Help You Turn $1,000 To Over $2,000 USD In A Month Or Less: VERY REAL by naijainfoguide: 4:09am On Oct 19, 2022
A lovely day to you, good people.

As of today, 19th October,
Official Rate: The Dollar (USD) now exchanges to the Naira (NGN) at N436.4 per Dollar
Black Market Rate: The Dollar (USD) now exchanges to the Naira (NGN) at N742 per Dollar

Arbitrage opportunity margin (Price difference): N305.6 gain per Dollar

Get started today.
Send email or call
Contact details in original post above.

(1) (Reply)

Can 500k Set Up Barbingshop? / Crypto Investment Script / VID: Angry Customers Storm Nigerian Bank As Huge Sums Go Missing From Their Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.