Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

430k Working Capital Required As Investment In A Bakery For 5% Ownership - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 430k Working Capital Required As Investment In A Bakery For 5% Ownership (175 Views)

Standard Bakery For Rent / Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning A Bakery Get A Bakery Business Plan For Free / We Can Help You Setup A Bakery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

430k Working Capital Required As Investment In A Bakery For 5% Ownership by StellRocks: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Good day guys, its been a few weeks since I started a thread here, i posted asking for partners to set up a Bakery to no avail.

However I have been able to find alternative to get the Bakery in motion.

I'm now looking for someone to partner with me on the Bakery and I'm Willing to give 5% ownership in return for 430,000 equity.

The funds are intended to enable us begin production as the bakery is already set, equipment, workers, distribution, logistics all already set.

As a partner you'll get 5% stake as a co- owner.

Your invested capital will be retuned at the end of the 3 months without any return on investment.
You will get a post dated cheque for the as guarantee for the 430,000

But you will earn a 5% dividend which is the equivalent of your shares in the company yearly from the net profit.

Our projected net profit for the first year is over 10 million, but that's a projection, it could be more, it could be less.

After the first year. dividend will be paid quarterly( 4 times a year every 3 months) 5% of whatever profit made

You will continue to earn dividends yearly as long as the bakery is in operations

You will get quarterly update on sales operations report, profits and loss statement will be provided to you Also

You will get a contract of agreement and a post dated cheque after you invest and will be listed as a co-owner with 5% shares in the CAC documents.

You will also get a copy of the business plan so that you can be familiar with our operations model.

If our partnership is able to last for 3 years, you will get listed as a director in the company as well.

I hope we can talk about this as its quite urgent.

Please reach out to me 09058699635

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 430k Working Capital Required As Investment In A Bakery For 5% Ownership by klpmachine(f): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello, sir ,

we are professional bakery equipment from China , we can offer a complete set of machine including :

rotary oven
dough proofer
spiral mixer
planetary mixer
toast moulder
baguette moulder
dough sheeter
slicer
trolley
trays

(1) (Reply)

Ago, Pms And Dpk Delivered To Tank Farm / Why Should You Opt For BTL Activities In Retail? / Get Your Quality Top Notch LOGOs And 3D LOGO For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.