Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? (622 Views)

Why Is It That People No Longer Care About Changing Ring Tones? / Opting Out From Etisalat's Ring Back Tune / How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? by Magdymagdy: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
I wish to provide value added services mtn, glo, etisalat and airtel such as call back tunes, sports and news updates even quiz games etc to subscribers via sms tru a short code.

But I have no idea how to go about it. I dont have the technical know how or how much capital is required or other basic and special requirements.

All I have is capital and intense interest in it.

My main headache is the technical aspect. I need to know what kind of people to employ and the kind of courses i need to take to acquire the knowledge and skills to set this up. Also where I can go for the best advice on this.

I'll be grateful if anyone can help. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Blackberry Pin(post Here) / Help!!! Iphone Wahala!!! / Help Me With Configuration Of My Phone To Browse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.