Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Need A Chef To Make Chinese Fried Rice 4 My Bday This Weeknd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Chef To Make Chinese Fried Rice 4 My Bday This Weeknd (483 Views)

Just A Chef / Am In Need Of A Chef/cooking Jobs on nigerian cuisines, In Port Harcourt(hotels) / Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Chef To Make Chinese Fried Rice 4 My Bday This Weeknd by mynamesugo: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2011
Hi all, I'm looking to hire a good chef, preferably a Chinese chef to prepare special fried rice for my birthday which is coming up this weekend. I've spoken to quite a few caterers and they're charging a hell of a lot; much more than I can afford anyway to cater to my small birthday party of about 30 people. I figured it'll be cheaper to hire a chef capable of delivering what I'm looking for who would do the ingredients shopping and cook the food at my home on the day. It's to be this weekend so I'm quite desperate at the moment. I would also like possibly for the chef to be able to prepare a simple dessert. Something not too fancy but tasty obviously. The idea is for the party to be a bbq party. My bro's and I would take care of the chicken barbeque which would go with the rice and some other small chops while the chef would handle the rice and possibly the dessert.

If interested reply to this post asap or call me on 08184623108. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Ugo

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy/urgent / Female Coporate Marketers / Pastry/marketing Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.