Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (80519 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Igbodicool(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Heaven rejoices over one sinner that repents.

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by SURElee(f): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
After rejoicing alone, you can go back to olosho patronage.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Bigkoko: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hey.... Just go to a Standard lab for a real blood serum test. Hopefully you are not, but should it be the case, so you can tackle it on time.

Delay based on false hope will only damage your immune system thereby rendering the ART drugs ineffective.

Hit the lab for analysis bro
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by ade4real2016: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since up to 4 months now that i have Bleep some brothels hoe raw, condom burst

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

And since 4 months now i never had any penetrative sex whatsoever.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

It just a rare second chance! sad

Come rejoice with me

Congratulations to ya dude...
First,d HIV kit used to run ya test is rough...How would ya have blood stains there??...
Hope d test was not conducted by ya very self ..
If not,serum sample is used to run a HIV test n not Red cell...if it's done in a certified Laboratory n Red cell or plasma is used to run ya test, please,go back to a certified n standard laboratory for a good one...Just an advice...
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Starships24: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thank yours starts

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by fof1: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Since then i have been having oral thrush, random joint pain, back pain and I have been talking antifungal and some pain killer.

I Google hiv symptoms and the site even confirmed my illness as one and i already believed I'm hiv. I started google how to live with the virus, how i have destroyed my life, how I'm gona be hiding drug from my people.

Fella this is up to 4 months now and thankful to God I tried this alure test stripe and the result came negative. I have done several time still negative and now i have gave myself peace of mind.

Although i still battle with mild oral so I'm going to check for diabetes cos i consume sugar alot which flourish growth of the candida.

Don't bother to tell me to wait till 6month cos hiv is not a hide and seek virus.

Now i have hang my fornication boot and wait and keep myself till i marry than to live on taking arv drug till the rest of fuccckin life

Come rejoice with me

Congrats And Happy Sunday Friend.Good for the Recovery. Pls go to the Hospital with a GLOBAL Sign for Free Testing...Do a Comprehensive Medicals and Keep ur Heart at Rest,Pls. Fully Abstain as U have decided my Dr. And God Bless You. Fear can kill but Indiscipline is Worst...Remember, Christ Needs You for his Work. CHANGE UR WAYS AND GIVE HIM SPACE IN UR LIFE,PLS
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Heffalump(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, don't rejoice now. Give us feedback after six months and we'll rejoice with you. undecided

You can cause a murder with that position.

I didn't mean anything bad ooh. Just commenting on the pp.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Plm11: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Amiee99(f): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Azazyel:

Using whole blood would not give him a false negative. The serum is still inside the whole blood. The only problem with it is that separation is slower except a buffer is used. If the result is negative 3 to 4months after the last sex, chances are he is truly negative. He doesn't even need PCR.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Amiee99(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Carloslehder: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Tell dat to uninformed fellas out there that hiv is a hide and seek virus that take years to show results

I'm not hiv positive

If you were positive within 2 and half months you'd know, don't mind this clowns,I work with an NGO that deals with positive people
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Slynation(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Owutuotuo:

You mean the real f**kepreneurs?
Yes bro grin grin grin
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by premierlead: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Congrats fellow, try and marry multiple holes and enjoy the rest of your fulfilled life
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by achimendy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

Come rejoice with me

It shall be unto you according to your faith.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by redbull5: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
OBTOREPA:
Talking from experience.
Are you positive?
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by flowccshop: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
go and thank your stars vnfullz https://vnfullz.net/
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Justbright(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go to government hospital and do a voluntary blood donation..if you are allowed to donate blood then you are indeed cleanand if there is any infection like hiv they wont allow you yo donate and will advice you to see a doctor for treatment...this step will give u rest of mind if u are indeed negative....shalom
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Joshaw8: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
drphantom:

Hello sir.

From your pictures I see you used whole blood for the test strip.

1. The test strip requires the serum component of blood not whole blood. You may be getting a false negative

2. The test strip is a screening tool and not a confirmatory test tool. If you want to be absolutely sure of your HIV status go to a good lab with a good virology department (like clina-lancet] and ask to run an HIV confirmatory test. It a PCR test like the one used to confirm COVID.
Go and read about determine strip ,you can use either serum or whole blood,itz only when you are positive during screening, you need confirmatory,when you are negative during screening, no need to confirm anything
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Funflipper: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
manoflove22:

u sha want to give me a heartattack by all means

The virus goes into remission after 3 months only for it to resurface after some years with a bang (heavy viral load) and failing organs. A word is enough for the wise. Go do a proper confirmatory HIV test and start your treatment early if the result turns out positive.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by funmiherbs: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
great herbs that cure HIV within 2months. call /whatsap 0.7.0.3.0.2.2.7.6.4.1

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Williams150(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
I pity your life.....
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by yoged(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Rat dey eat banana, rat dey happy, Eno know say wetin dey sweet dey kill person

Thank God for you Sha!
grin ikun n jogede, ikun n redi, ikun o mo pe ohun to dun lo n pani. grin

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by drphantom: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Joshaw8:

Go and read about determine strip ,you can use either serum or whole blood,itz only when you are positive during screening, you need confirmatory,when you are negative during screening, no need to confirm anything

On the contrary, sir.

This is my field.

There are many reasons a strip test can give you either a false negative or false positive and there were NEVER designed to be confirmatory. From outright fakes to, manufacturers defects to improper handling etc, false negative sand false positives are possible.

Also, unless specifically stated, they are designed to run on serum. And while they can run on whole blood why not follow the manufactures instructions to get optimal results? And reduce the risk of faulty test results, however minimal.

The OP used whole blood for something that was designed to run on serum on a test that is by design a screening tool.
Don’t give him false hope. Let him do the right thing through the right means.

All strip tests that are based on antigen-antibody reactions are screening tools by design.

If you want to be ABSOLUTELY sure, you run a confirmatory test.

Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Breakingnews101: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2022
manoflove22:

u sha want to give me a heartattack by all means

It's sometimes take as long as 6 months before the body produces antibodies (against the virus) in numbers detectable by these rapid diagnostic kits.

My advice check again in 2 months time.
Good luck Jonathan
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by sharone21(f): 1:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Breakingnews101:

It's sometimes take as long as 6 months before the body produces antibodies (against the virus) in numbers detectable by these rapid diagnostic kits.

Good luck Jonathan

To be very sure, he needs to do a PCR test 3ce every 3 or 4 months.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Judybash93(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations my brother! I understand how you feel
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Judybash93(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Breakingnews101:

Good luck Jonathan

Nah! That's like in 0.1% of most cases. Most people would would know their status within the first 8 weeks
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Imstrong2(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
achillesfoot:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you're testing for HIV not pregnancy, hereby your test is invalid.. HIV should be tested in a laboratory not using a test strip.. If you're experiencing fever alongside the oral thrust and joint pain, then you need to act first.. HIV comes in stages that's what most of you folks don't know, pending on your immune, the virus could even take a year to Manifest.. So go for a proper test and while you're at it please wash your bedsheets... Thank you. I had to modify my post, if you're above 30, I'd suggest clopidogrel, it will prevent blood clots as you might be at risk of a stroke /HA...
Hiv self test is universal and it's results is globally accepted same as the lab test I don't know where you got the invalid results for self test from MAYBE it's a recent study from WHO am not aware of grin grin
Pls stop you guys/ pharm,should stop this what do you mean it could be in the body for even a year?it's nolonger 3 or 6 month? if what you say is anything to go by then it could stay in the body for 20 years without manifestation then people naturally immune or elite controllers comes to mind,if hiv stays beyond the expected incubation period it means the general idea that it doesn't have a cure is defeated,then there's a cure like malaria or typhoid
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
LordErrk:
Why didn't you go to the hospital to run proper tests? There are other infections apart from HIV o, and if you don't treat them, they may be worse than HIV
This is actually true. These tiny test kits can be very inaccurate sometimes.
Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by sheystar(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2022
How much is the alure test stripe and can I get it any pharmacy?
post=117590138]Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7148350/could-indicate-hiv-symptoms, that I created some month ago about my recurrent HIV symptoms

Come rejoice with me[/quote]

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57