Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) (653 Views)

Flat Rate For Our BREEDWELL, CHIKUM, ULTIMA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) by Chrisby10(m): 3:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Hello there,

Have you heard of plcu Ultima crypto currency,the only block chain technology that mints new coins monthly for 12 month after you register and install the Ultima farm and wallet application,no jokes, the plcux is a community of crypto Traders of about 1.5million users worldwide...this technology will pay you Cashback for 12 months after you register,what you need to start is a smart phone and capital..for more information about the crypto community watch
� here:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l43IYeDkvM

Re: Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) by Mamaafrik1(m): 3:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Platinum wet fi devalue your hard earned cash.
I nearly became a victim
Re: Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) by Chrisby10(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Platinum wet fi devalue your hard earned cash.
I nearly became a victim
Why do you say so. Is changing life's , maybe you are not understanding how the company works
Re: Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Chrisby10:

Why do you say so. Is changing life's , maybe you are not understanding how the company works
na you know, experience will teach you
Re: Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) by Chrisby10(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
na you know, experience will teach you

O boy I have invested in the business since last year December so I don't know what you are saying the experience with plcu change my family life financially, follow who know road
Re: Platin Ultima X Minter Technology (plcux) by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Chrisby10:

O boy I have invested in the business since last year December so I don't know what you are saying the experience with plcu change my family life financially, follow who know road
continue now

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts Over Offering N40 Billion To Kwankwaso To Be His Vice / Scooter Motorcycle Bike For Sale / pregnant working mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.