Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Forgiveness Of Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgiveness Of Sins (540 Views)

If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgiveness Of Sins by graciamore(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning brothers and sisters and happy Sunday to you all..I would like to be enlightened please, can God ever forgive an intentional sin? Commiting sin you already knew is a sin and you went ahead to commit it..can God forgive that can of sin?
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by Dtruthspeaker: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
graciamore:
Good morning brothers and sisters and happy Sunday to you all..I would like to be enlightened please, can God ever forgive an intentional sin? Commiting sin you already knew is a sin and you went ahead to commit it..can God forgive that can of sin?

It depends on if you still have God's grace on you and He has not cut you off (rejected you)

But you know what I am going to say next is True!

You knew something went wrong when you had your first sex and your life changed.

And it is that day you knew that God was real for after that day, you knew you had entered God's Curse on Eve.

So, your journey to God is very very far. But maybe if live a sin no more life, maybe God there is a chance.

But you and I know that you women are too too evil such that there is no thing God can use to save you people.
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by Kobojunkie: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
graciamore:
Sin is disobedience of God's very commandment, hence transgression of His Law. So when you sin, what you do is choose to disobey God rather than obey Him. God forgives sins, particularly if you yourself forgive others their sins against you as well. The only sin God does not forgive however is sin that is committed against His very own Spirit of God. undecided
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by Tboy222: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
graciamore:

All sins can be forgiven all sins whether intentional or not. But keep it in mind that God cannot be mocked.
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2022
graciamore:

Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. “For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come. Matthew 12:30-32

All the sins you can think of is FORGIVABLE except when you realize the gathering of imperfect humans where God's Holy Spirit is WORKING OUT what is impossible in for normal humans to do as a group and you begin to criticize it!

So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.” Act 5:38-39

Jesus has organized a group of people and this group is formed by people from all races throughout the earth {Isaiah 2:2} they're using the Bible to teach themselves {Isaiah 2:3} even though their teachings totally negates what all others believe {John 17:14-16} and because God's Holy Spirit is WORKING in their midst they have successfully used what they found in the Bible to settle all their disparities among themselves, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons, they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again and as for military services they have said goodbye! Isaiah 2:4

No matter what sin you commit and repeatedly as long as you're struggling to stop it God will always forgive you {Matthew 18:22} because He knows our limitations and fears that's making us to commit serious blunders! Psalms 103:12-14

But when we choose to stay away from His organized people and start criticizing them then we are deliberately hurting ourselves so there's no forgiveness for someone who deliberately chose to continue hurting himself! smiley

1 Like

Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
graciamore:

Yes. In the case of King David. He committed adultery and murder when he knew from the Law that they were sins and God forgave him. Go read 2 Samuel 12.
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by annyplenty(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
graciamore:

That will amount to crucifying the Lord, Jesus Christ, the second time and putting him to open shame and ridicule. That even hurts much more than the first crucifixion. Consider that you have a wound on your big toe and then you suddenly hit the toe against a wall. How does it feel? It feels much more painful that what led to the wound in the first instance because it has now become a double injury. This is similar to the act of willful sinning.

If you prayed, God can give you strength to overcome that temptation of sin you are faced with, because He will not allowed us to be tempted beyond what we can bear.

One gross danger of willful sinning is that you gradually develop a thick skin for that sin, and soon it does mean anything to you to commit the sin again. That is what the bible means by searing your heart with hot iron.

Jesus is coming. Don't be caught unawares in willful sinning. stay read in absolute repentance and holiness
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
annyplenty:
1. That will amount to crucifying the Lord, Jesus Christ, the second time and putting him to open shame and ridicule. That even hurts much more than the first crucifixion. Consider that you have a wound on your big toe and then you suddenly hit the toe against a wall. How does it feel? It feels much more painful that what led to the wound in the first instance because it has now become a double injury. This is similar to the act of willful sinning.

2. If you prayed, God can give you strength to overcome that temptation of sin you are faced with, because He will not allowed us to be tempted beyond what we can bear. One gross danger of willful sinning is that you gradually develop a thick skin for that sin, and soon it does mean anything to you to commit the sin again. That is what the bible means by searing your heart with hot iron. Jesus is coming. Don't be caught unawares in willful sinning. stay read in absolute repentance and holiness
1. I am afraid that idea is nothing but bullsheet doctrines of men which has nothing to do with the teachings of God regarding such things. Jesus Christ was crucified once and for all 2000 years ago to give men the choice which is God's New Covenant. It is as simple as that. undecided

2. Not necessarily since Sin is a choice made in disobedience of God's very commandment. So, just as even a drunk can choose to quit drinking any day or anytime, one who has been living in willful sin can also make a choice to no longer commit said sin. Doctrines that suggest that there is a loss of control - ability to choose - that comes with continuously sinning against God are all antiChrist doctrines. They do not in any way consider or address the truth of God which is that everyone has a choice to make as far as sin and obedience. undecided
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by annyplenty(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid that idea is nothing but bullsheet doctrines of men which has nothing to do with the teachings of God regarding such things. Jesus Christ was crucified once and for all 2000 years ago to give men the choice which is God's New Covenant. It is as simple as that. undecided

2. Not necessarily since Sin is a choice made in disobedience of God's very commandment. So, just as even a drunk can choose to quit drinking any day or anytime, one who has been living in willful sin can also make a choice to no longer commit said sin. Doctrines that suggest that there is a loss of control - ability to choose - that comes with continuously sinning against God are all antiChrist doctrines. They do not in any way consider or address the truth of God which is that everyone has a choice to make as far as sin and obedience. undecided

I knew you to be actively involved in the political section before now but since you delve to this religious section................
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by bobestman(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
The word sin was gotten from ISI (an ancient ppl's word which means blindness or ignorance)
It means you lack knowledge of what the truth is that is why you did it. Or inability to see, hear from or understand by heart the Truth. As it stands no one knows the truth. Know one has knowledge of who the sovereign God and His son his. They just believe what was written and don't even know how all those came. This is why it is written that all have sinned (fallen into blindness or ignorance) and fall short of God's glory. You can only enjoy that glory when you know him. The God many call today are of this world including the son. The god of this world or age. They are pretenders and impersonator. They can show you good and show others evil depending on what they believe. I tell you even in your Bible their is an Impersonator God and Messiah many don't know. At the revelation or restoration of the truth shall all know. This is why I laugh at many here trying to teach what they don't understand. This is the age of Ignorance and it is fast going. At the age of truth/light which is coming shall you all be illuminated to know what truly happened. So all have sinned or in sin.

There is non righteous, no not one
If God regard iniquity who can stand?
All we are doing is self righteousness. We are doing our best to be clean and pure within but we know we can't. We will keep struglling cos of the sin in the world. The corruption, the wickedness. If the world can't be rid of evil, you will keep strugling. The sacrifice of the son of man is to end sin in the world. They hijacked that story and told you he died for your sins. Hahaha your sin remains yours untill you are full of remorse and repent from it. When ppl came to him he told them to repent. He never told anyone who seek the kingdom to wait untill he dies. He clearly told them to repent! The idea of dying for your sins is a Roman fabrication. If you thoroughy repent you will be forgiven. Anyone who sins should have advocate with the father
He is the lamb that takes away the sin of the world. Meaning his sacrifice will end sin and wickedness in the world and give us a world of righteous ppl. Not to end your individual sins. Sin and wickedness have not ended in the world and we sin everyday consciously or unconsciously...what does that tell you? He has not done it. When he comes as a high priest as the Branch and offer a righteous sacrifice shall the truth be restored and sin ends. Read your Bible well. Many things I say have their bible verse. You all shall wake up one day. Have told you all to wait. Many doctrines in your religions is very wrong and many of you don't know why they did it so

So my friend forgive if anyone offends you untill 7*7*7 and He will also forgive you. And the code their means till the LAST DAY (it is also a code) when all truth shall be revealed. Then will you know who you are truly worshipping cos the God they gave the world is the god of the world and also the son and you are clearly told in the book of revelation that they will decieve the world even the elect (those that were chosen since the foundation of the world for this endtime mission). They are impersonators. When the true ones come, it is gonna be Raw! Then shall you know who you w*h*o*r*e***ship
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by graciamore(f): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Thank you all for your contributions, I appreciate .

1 Like

Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by culf: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
graciamore:
Thank you all for your contributions, I appreciate .

with this response I get you've gotten your answer?
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by graciamore(f): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
culf:

with this response I get you've gotten your answer?
yes I did..thank you so much
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by culf: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
graciamore:
yes I did..thank you so much

You're welcome sweetheart but I will still need to report you to papa God sha....
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by graciamore(f): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2022
culf:

You're welcome sweetheart but I will still need to report you to papa God sha....
Lol please don't ohh..I no dey like to get issues with baba God, na only him be my source ohh..
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by culf: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
graciamore:
Lol please don't ohh..I no dey like to get issues with baba God, na only him be my source ohh..

I will unless you go bribe me! No fear, whether I report or not, he will still be your source, as he is for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by graciamore(f): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2022
culf:

I will unless you go bribe me! No fear, whether I report or not, he will still be your source, as he is for all of us.
thank you sir, have a great day.
Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by culf: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2022
graciamore:
thank you sir, have a great day.

you're welcome ma and you too. Blessed day ahead

#so where is my bribe?

1 Like

Re: Forgiveness Of Sins by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Tboy222:

All sins can be forgiven all sins whether intentional or not. But keep it in mind that God cannot be mocked.

You forget that blasphemy can not be forgiven. Also, when you forsake The Lord,there is no return.

1 Chronicles 28:9
Verse Concepts
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

(1) (Reply)

What's An Annoying Myth That People Still Believe? / Religion / Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.