Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey (2687 Views)

UNIPORT: Fight Broke Out Between Two Students Over Orientation Drinks (Photos) / Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND USE OF ENERGY DRINKS AMONG YOUNG PEOPLE IN NIGERIA: AN EVALUATION OF THE ADVERSE Effects.

Dear Respondents,

I am carrying out this Research towards the completion of Msc. Public health from my university. This research questionnaire aims to study young people’s knowledge, attitude and use of energy drinks and the evaluation of associated adverse effects.

Your response is anonymous

Please be assured that the collected information will be kept in privacy and only used for academic study. Your completing this questionnaire will be taken as your consent to participate in this survey. Thank you for sharing your time filling out the questionnaire.

Please I need your assistance.

To fill the form please follow this link
https://forms.gle/PCAsWoGQuAevuVKd9

2 Likes

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by jetwonder(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
What are the adverse effects for young people using energy drink
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by phuckcheet(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
la click la bend

1 Like

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by slimanyd: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
jetwonder:

They are prone to Diabetes
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
jetwonder:
It's a research work.
Most reported adverse effects are still under study and that is why am conducting this research to make my contribution.
Hope you can help me fill it and also share it.
Thanks
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by jetwonder(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
slimanyd:

Thanks bro! ��

1 Like

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by jetwonder(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
tosin481:

It's a research work.
Most reported adverse effects are still under study and that is why am conducting this research to make my contribution.
Hope you can help me fill it and also share it.
Thanks
Ok
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
slimanyd:

Yes you are right, but not applicable to everyone. Excessive consumption can be a risk factor to those who are prone to diabetes. Expecially with family history

1 Like

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by favour32(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Energy drinks may mess your system up over a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by bigseank(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
If you need a certified data analyst for your project. Am your plug, Reach out bro.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by cloud(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Excessive intake leads to long term increase in blood pressure because of the levels of caffeine. That explains why many youths this days suffer from hypertension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by Nettybrown(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
tosin481:
KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND USE OF ENERGY DRINKS AMONG YOUNG PEOPLE IN NIGERIA: AN EVALUATION OF THE ADVERSE Effects.

Dear Respondents,

I am carrying out this Research towards the completion of Msc. Public health from my university. This research questionnaire aims to study young people’s knowledge, attitude and use of energy drinks and the evaluation of associated adverse effects.

Please be assured that the collected information will be kept in privacy and only used for academic study. Your completing this questionnaire will be taken as your consent to participate in this survey. Thank you for sharing your time filling out the questionnaire.

Done! I'm quite impressed! Though there 're some glitches but tried
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by Queenzzy: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
tosin481:

Dear Respondents,

Done. Goodluck �
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by IsellSmartTvs: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Regarding the graduating aspect of energy drink,I now see some sense in the fact that one can actually graduate from taking highness to the next from excessive intake of energy drinks.
Those questions where more like visiting an hospital
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by ednut1(m): 1:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Used to consume this shit die to long work hours. One day i had heart palpitations and nearly passed out. Too much caffeine in my body. I don’t know why things like this are being sold self
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by favour32(m): 3:58am On Oct 17, 2022
ednut1:
Used to consume this shit die to long work hours. One day i had heart palpitations and nearly passed out. Too much caffeine in my body. I don’t know why things like this are being sold self
You are extremely lucky.
Run from any brand of energy drink.
Killed(Bullet) a young man who drank it everyday for about three years.
Energy drink is more dangerous than alcohol.
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by Eleyigidgan: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2022
tosin481:

Yes you are right, but not applicable to everyone. Excessive consumption can be a risk factor to those who are prone to diabetes. Expecially with family history
I though I was the only one that knew this
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by 1DigitalBaby: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2022
tosin481:

Dear Respondents,

done
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Nettybrown:

Done! I'm quite impressed! Though there 're some glitches but tried
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Queenzzy:
Done. Goodluck �
Thanks so much. Am grateful

1 Like

Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2022
1DigitalBaby:

done
You are appreciated.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2022
ednut1:
That's it o.
That's why am doing this and I hope to publish and create awareness on it.
Hope you filled the survey for me.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by Orire01(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2022
tosin481:

Done! But you should check some questions and review them also make some questions open ended
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Orire01:

Done! But you should check some questions and review them also make some questions open ended
OK thanks bro.
Please can you point my attention to the suggested part.
Thank. I really appreciate your contribution
God bless you
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by Queenzzy: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2022
tosin481:

Thanks so much. Am grateful
uwlc
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by Orire01(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
tosin481:

OK thanks bro.
Please can you point my attention to the suggested part.
Thank. I really appreciate your contribution
God bless you

Section C

*Which of these is applicable to you

To some none is applicable and we are forced to choose 1 e.t.c.
Re: Use Of Energy Drinks Among Young People In Nigeria - A Survey by tosin481: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Orire01:

Section C

*Which of these is applicable to you

To some none is applicable and we are forced to choose 1 e.t.c.
That's true,
I will make necessary adjustments.
Thanks for your time and effort. Am grateful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itel Donates Educational Materials To 1,100 Children In Lagos / Can My Lost Certificates Be Replaced By My Former University? / Ede Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.