Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,132 members, 7,856,521 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Make Me Five Colorful Cvs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Me Five Colorful Cvs (216 Views)

Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) / Post And Upload Your Cvs For Free / Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Me Five Colorful Cvs by Tashala0: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
4,000 Naira if you can create me 5 very good CV's that are attractive and colorful

You will be required to research and include two different companies and institutions for each of the profile you create and three non-regular working experiences in each

THE CVs to be created have to reflect four different countries

1. USA

2. AUSTRALIA

3. CANADA

4. UNITED KINGDOM

5. USA

To be the one I will give the project, I will supply you with templates, you are to patiently develop just one CV and send me a screenshot to view your performance after which you get the work.

I need them by Wednesday, so there's plenty of time

Hit me up on WhatsApp on 0812 165 0040
Re: Make Me Five Colorful Cvs by lifenija: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
This one dey find slave.
Re: Make Me Five Colorful Cvs by Tashala0: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
lifenija:
This one dey find slave.

Quit chasing my thread with your bitterness. If it' not for you, walk away, petty thing
Re: Make Me Five Colorful Cvs by lifenija: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tashala0:

Quit chasing my thread with your bitterness. If it' not for you, walk away, petty thing
see f petty cheapo taking
Re: Make Me Five Colorful Cvs by lifenija: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Tashala0:

i go chase

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing / Whatsapp By Meta Is Down. / HAPPENING NOW! Another Fire Outbreak At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.