Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

They Shall Become Like God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Shall Become Like God (501 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Man Is Also A Trinity / Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ge. 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Why did Satan zero in on “You will be like God”, during his temptation of Adam and Eve? The answer is simply that angels feared that God had favored His new creation (man) so much that He wanted man to become like Him, to the disadvantage of angels. God made man to be a living soul by breathing divine life into man through the Holy Spirit (Ge. 2:7). A living soul is a soul that can either grow or decay. Man could continue to row spiritually and become like God. One third of God’s angels rebelled against God because they believed that God practiced favoritism for man and against angels. The rebellious angels therefore made it their job to make sure that the human soul decays, rather than grows.

Jn. 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Satan murdered the human soul through the lie that he told Adam and Eve in the Garden of God. He lied to man that the way to become like God is by eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The truth is that the way to become like God is by eating the fruit of the tree of life.

The tree of life is the Holy Spirit (God) and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is Satan. The fruit of the tree of life is divine life (see Jn. 6:63). The fruit of the knowledge of good and evil is sin. The way for a human being to eat the fruit of the tree of life is by speaking words of God (see De. 8:3, Mt. 4:4, Jn. 3:34). Similarly, the way to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is by disregarding words of God, thereby following words of Satan.

Ge. 3:22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
Ge. 3:23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.
Ge. 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Due to entrance of sin into man, God barred man from the tree of life. The Holy Spirit could never be in man again.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Then came Jesus

He. 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;
He. 10:6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased.

It was God-appointed time for the Holy Spirit (Christ or the Anointing) to get back into man, but no man was qualified to receive the Holy Spirit. Sacrifices and offerings by the Israelites could not qualify any of them to receive the Holy Spirit. So, God prepared a new man (Adam) to host the Holy Spirit. The new Adam was Jesus Christ. God formed Jesus in the womb of Virgin Mary. God commanded His angels to guard the new man in all his ways (Ps. 91:11). No harm could befall him and demons were not allowed to influence him. However, life was not easy for him (He. 5:7-cool. Even though demons could not influence him, they definitely influenced human beings that Jesus related or dealt with and Jesus always seemed to have bad luck. At God’s appointed time, after John the Baptist baptized Jesus in the River Jordan, God sent His Holy Spirit into Jesus. At this point, Jesus Christ was exactly in the condition the first Adam was in Ge. 2:7. Jesus had become a living soul—a soul that could grow spiritually towards the level of God or decay.

Whether the soul grows or decays depends on the kind of food that it eats. In Genesis 2, we see that after Adam became a living soul, God planted a garden in Eden and put Adam there. The Garden of God contained two prominent trees at its center; the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The fruit of the tree of life makes the soul to grow towards becoming like God, whereas the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil makes the soul to decay or die. Satan lied to Adam and Eve and led them to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and they decayed or died.

Ge. 3:6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
Ge. 3:7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized that they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

As soon as Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they suddenly saw themselves (their souls) naked. Apparently, before they ate the forbidden fruit, God had clothed them with spiritually-accentuated bodies, similar to the body of Jesus Christ in Mt. 17:2. As soon as they ate the forbidden fruit their bodies simply disappeared. Due the spiritual level of their souls, they made plant-like or tree-like bodies for their souls. When God came looking for them, they hid themselves among trees (Ge. 3:cool. It’s like they embedded their souls in trees. God eventually made animal bodies for their souls, which human beings still have today.

After Jesus became a living soul, like Adam was in Ge. 2:7, the Spirit moved him into the desert to work for the fruit of the tree of life. God does not give the fruit of the tree of life to any human being free of charge. Just as people work in order to earn the food they eat, in the same way, one needs to do spiritual work in order to earn the right to eat the fruit of the tree of life.

Jn. 4:34 “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

The Spirit moved Jesus Christ to the desert to be tempted by the devil (Mt. 4:1). The will of God was for Jesus Christ to overcome Satan’s temptations. Jesus Christ overcame by speaking words of God.

Mt. 4:11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Lk. 4:14 Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside.

Col. 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him.

God was so pleased with the performance of Jesus Christ in the face of Satan’s temptations that He put the fullness of His Spirit in Jesus Christ. And Jesus Christ carried out an extra-ordinary earthly ministry. Jesus Christ concluded the earthly ministry by performing the actual role for which reason God brought him into the world. He offered himself as a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of Adam and his descendants and thereby opened the way for man to go to the tree of life and eat its fruit. The tree of life is the Holy Spirit.

Jn. 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

Ro. 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Ro. 3:24 and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Ph. 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Ph. 2:6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
Ph. 2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Ph. 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross!
Ph. 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.

Jesus Christ lived a life of total obedience to God, even to the extent of dying on the cross as a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of man. For this reason, God raised him to a spiritual level that is beyond that of angels. Angels have no quarrel with this arrangement because he merited it (Re. 5:9).
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Following in his steps

1Pe. 2:21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

Can a human being of today ascend towards the spiritual level of God? Yes, a human being of today can ascend towards the spiritual level of God by following the example that Jesus Christ left for us. Following in the steps of Jesus Christ implies that a human being who wants to ascend towards the spiritual level of God has to do some work, but some church doctrines of today frown at any mention of doing any work in addition to the finished work of Jesus Christ. We really need to be clear about the extent of work that Jesus Christ did for us.

Ro. 3:24 says that we are justified freely by the grace of God through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. The common mantra that we are saved by grace and not through works simply refers to the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. The finished work of Jesus Christ redeemed us from the obstacle of Ge. 3:24. The finished work of Jesus Christ opened the way for man to get to the tree of life; that is, for the Holy Spirit to get back into man. That is why when a human being believes in the gospel of Jesus Christ, s/he submits her/him-self for baptism into the name of Jesus Christ. Ro. 6:3-5 says that the baptism unites a person with the death, and hence the blood, of Jesus Christ. The person is united with Jesus Christ in his death (Ga. 2:20) and dies to Adam. The person is also united with Jesus Christ in his resurrection, as a descendant of the new man Jesus Christ. The person has been cut off from Adam and grafted into Jesus Christ (Jn. 15:1-5). If either the person or the minister that performed the water baptism prays for the gift of the Holy Spirit (the tree of life) God guarantees that He will give (Lk. 11:13). The way to the tree of life is open!

After a person reaches the tree of life, what happens? Youths in Africa see developed countries as some kind of tree of life. Some of them sail on the Mediterranean Sea towards Europe on makeshift boats. A lot of them dream of getting to USA. What if some of these African youths win USA visa lottery and eventually land in their supposed tree of life, what next? What would usually happen is that the lucky youth will work and work in order to obtain any of the goodies that USA has to offer. They will do any work and work far more than they work in Africa. The opportunity to enjoy the goodies of USA is there, but they most work really hard in order to utilize the opportunity. The same applies to the spiritual tree of life.

Jn. 8:29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.”

Jn. 4:34 “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

After a person has received the Holy Spirit, the only way to grow in divinity is to do only what pleases God. The person must be focused only on doing the will of God. That is what it means to walk in the steps of Jesus Christ. The person will be sorely tempted. Irrespective of the situations around this person, his only focus must be on always doing the will of God. The will of God is defined by words of God.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by scaryblake: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
I have the creative power of God so I speak death into my life I said so shall it be.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
How to always do the will of God

Jo. 1:8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Is. 55:10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
Is. 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Jn. 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

No-one can do the will of God by his power; it is only by the Spirit (or grace) of God (Zec. 4:6). In order to involve the Spirit, the person must speak words of God. The person must show God that he agrees with or believes in His words through words of faith. As a person tells God that he agrees with or believes in His words, he is returning God’s words to Him and God said that any word of His that returns to Him must accomplish the purpose for which He sent it. In Jn. 3:34, Jesus Christ says that God continues to give more of His Holy Spirit to the one who continues to send God’s words back to Him. The Spirit that God gives accomplishes the will of God in the person who receives Him.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Those who will make the rapture

Mt. 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt. 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
Mt. 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
Mt. 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.

The people that will make the rapture are the ones who continually increase the measure of the Spirit in them by continually eating the fruit of the tree of life through words of faith. These people continually return God’s words to Him through words of faith. They are the wise virgins of Matthew 25. The foolish virgins say that they trust in the finished work of Christ. When the time comes, the wise virgins begin to transform from mortal to immortality—resurrection. It dawns on the foolish virgins that they cannot transform because they never built up the anointing in them. They begin to ask the wise virgins to lay hands on them and transfer some anointing, but the wise virgins will tell them very clearly that anointing is not free; one has to pay the price for anointing.

Ph. 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
Ph. 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

The only work one has to do to eat the fruit of the tree of life is to be fully focused on always doing the will of God and continually returning God’s words to Him through words of faith. God continually increases the measure of the Spirit in the soul of any one who continually returns His words to Him. God works in that person, through the Spirit, to will and to act according to His good purpose.

We must not forget that Satan and his angels rebelled against God because God made man to be able to grow towards the spiritual level of God. God never planned to practice favoritism towards man and disadvantage His loyal angels by arbitrarily raising man up the spiritual hierarchy. Rather, God’s arrangement is that if any man could pay the price, he will be lifted. Rising up the spiritual hierarchy is not cheap. God always allow Satan and his angels to tempt anyone who wants to ascend in the spiritual hierarchy. Adam and Eve were tested by Satan and they failed. Jesus Christ was tested by Satan and he passed the test. Before Elijah received enough anointing to fly out this world without death, he was tested. Just before the rapture, there will be a great trial of all mankind, to determine who is worthy to wear the crown of life.

Re. 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
Re. 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no-one will take your crown.

2Th. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

By the time the rapture becomes “soon”, it will be a time of great trial on the whole world that will test those who live on the earth. Who will be administering this test? Satan and all his angels (Re. 12:12)! All the demons in the universe will converge on earth. Michael and all the angels of God will war against Satan and his angels and push them out of the second heaven into the world of mankind (Re. 12:7-9). All hell will break loose. Jesus Christ says to Christians who will witness this great trial: “Do not let anyone take your crown!” Many Christians think that the rapture will happen before this great trial, but they are in error. It is this trial that will select those that will make the rapture. 2 Th. 2:3 clearly says that the rapture will not happen until there be a great falling away from faith in Jesus Christ and the Antichrist appears on the world scene. Many Christians will fall away from the faith during the coming great trial.

Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

God revealed to Pastor Dana Coverstone the trials the people of God will witness just before the rapture, as will be seen in USA. It will also be seen all over the world. In one of Pastor Coverstone’s dreams, the white figure that he saw in many of his dreams rose up and said, ‘brace yourself, brace, brace, brace yourself on the word and My promises and do not rely on your own strength’.” The white figure clearly implies that the only way to successfully go through the coming great trial and make the rapture is to brace oneself on commandments and promises of God and never rely on one’s strength. The only way to make it is by returning God’s words to Him; that is the way to increase the measure of the Spirit in one’s soul.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kei144:
As soon as Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they suddenly saw themselves (their souls) naked. Apparently, before they ate the forbidden fruit, God had clothed them with spiritually-accentuated bodies, similar to the body of Jesus Christ in Mt. 17:2. As soon as they ate the forbidden fruit their bodies simply disappeared. Due the spiritual level of their souls, they made plant-like or tree-like bodies for their souls. When God came looking for them, they hid themselves among trees (Ge. 3:cool. It’s like they embedded their souls in trees. God eventually made animal bodies for their souls, which human beings still have today.
[quote:Agent of Light:MV81MjU4NDczXzk2ODk1NDM0X0Y2NjY3OURE]

2Co. 5:1 Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.
2Co. 5:2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our
heavenly dwelling,
2Co. 5:3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked.
2Co. 5:4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.

God had clothed the souls of Adam and Eve with heavenly bodies, just like angels. That is why Adam related so closely with God and Satan conversed directly with Eve. But shortly after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, they were shell-shocked to see their souls bodiless; the heavenly tents in which they dwelt were dissolved. Due to some spiritual power they possessed at that time, they embedded their souls in trees. When God came looking for them, they were hiding among trees.

Lk. 8:30 Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” “Legion,” he replied, because many demons had gone into him.
Lk. 8:31 And they begged him repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.
Lk. 8:32 A large herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside. The demons begged Jesus to let them go into them, and he gave them permission.

Apparently, spirits and souls feel very uncomfortable when they are bodiless. The domons in Lk. 8:30-32 had to plead with Jesus Christ to allow them to inhabit pigs; they were scared of being cast into the abyss bodiless.

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
Re. 6:10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”
Re. 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellowservants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

These people that will be martyred in the near future will find their souls bodiless. In their early period in Paradise, they call on God to judge the people of the world for their martyrdom, God replies by clothing them with heavenly dwelling, which calms them. Once again, bodilessness of a soul seems to be dreadful. If a person dies out of the will of God, who clothes the soul with a new dwelling?
[/quote]
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kei144:
Those who will make the rapture

We must not forget that Satan and his angels rebelled against God because God made man to be able to grow towards the spiritual level of God. God never planned to practice favoritism towards man and disadvantage His loyal angels by arbitrarily raising man up the spiritual hierarchy of His kingdom. Rather, God’s arrangement is that if any man could pay the price, he will be lifted. Rising up the spiritual hierarchy of the kingdom of God is not cheap. God always allows Satan and his angels to tempt anyone who wants to ascend in the spiritual hierarchy of Gods kingdom. Adam and Eve were tested by Satan and they failed. Jesus Christ was tested by Satan and he passed the test. Before Elijah received enough anointing to fly out this world without death, he was tested. Just before the rapture, there will be a great trial of all mankind, to determine who is worthy to wear the crown of life.

Re. 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
Re. 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no-one will take your crown.

2Th. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

By the time the rapture becomes “soon”, it will be a time of great trial on the whole world that will test those who live on the earth. Who will be administering this test? Satan and all his angels (Re. 12:12)! All the demons in the universe will converge on earth. Michael and all the angels of God will war against Satan and his angels and push them out of the second heaven into the world of mankind (Re. 12:7-9). All hell will break loose. Jesus Christ says to Christians who will witness this great trial: “Do not let anyone take your crown!” Many Christians think that the rapture will happen before this great trial, but they are in error. It is this trial that will select those that will make the rapture. 2 Th. 2:3 clearly says that the rapture will not happen until there be a great falling away from faith in Jesus Christ and the Antichrist appears on the world scene. Many Christians will fall away from the faith during the coming great trial.

Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

God revealed to Pastor Dana Coverstone the trials the people of God will witness just before the rapture, as will be seen in USA. It will also be seen all over the world. In one of Pastor Coverstone’s dreams, the white figure that he saw in many of his dreams rose up and said, ‘brace yourself, brace, brace, brace yourself on the word and My promises and do not rely on your own strength’.”

1Kg. 19:8 So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he travelled for forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God.
1Kg. 19:9 There he went into a cave and spent the night. And the word of the LORD came to him: “What are you doing here,
Elijah?”

1Kg. 19:11 The LORD said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by.” Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake.
1Kg. 19:12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.
1Kg. 19:13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave. Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

Here we see how Elijah was tested. It was a promotion exam. The discernment he had built over the years saved him. If he had come out of the cave before the gentle whisper (or the small still voice), the enemy would have destroyed him. Discernment made him to know that God was neither in the wind nor in the earthquake nor in the fire. Discernment made him to know that God was in the gentle whisper, and so he came out the cave and received his promotion.

Ro. 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or unclothedness or danger or sword?

Ro. 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Those who hope to make the rapture will face a qualifying examination. They will be tested on their relationship with the words of God. Do you say that you believe or trust in Jesus Christ? You will be required to prove that belief or trust. When Satan and all his angels come down into the world and all hell breaks loose, is there any hell that will separate you from the love of Christ? Do you really believe that even in such a situation, you are more than a conqueror through God? How do you make these words of God to become reality in your life? These questions sound like Masters degree exam questions. Those who will make the rapture must practically demonstarte the answers to these questions and overcome.

Re. 3:21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.
Re. 3:22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Lk. 13:23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He said to them,
Lk. 13:24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.

The final battle of the war of the ages is upon us. The only weapon that works in this war is the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Ep. 6:17). The time has come for people of God to put off the distractions of this world and begin to prepare for the final battle by putting on the full armor of God (Ep. 6:11-18). God is now bringing out clear information about end times so that His people could prepare very well.

1Th. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
1Th. 5:5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
1Th. 5:6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Steep: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
What you are teaching is gnosticism.
Gnostics believe man can become God or ascend to the level of God through some special knowledge.
The bible warns against such teachings as they are spread by demons, many of these preachers and teachers who teacher these things are satanic.
Many pastors and teachers teaches occultism.
Ascension is taught by the occult as a way of man making himself divine.

They teach that Just only came to show man the way to become like God.

It is disgusting that many churches has adopted this abomination as a form of new light or illumination.

The bible teaches that Jesus was God who took the form of man, he was not a man who became God.

The bible records that Adam was a little lower than the angels, meaning angels are higher than man, the devil was not satisfied with his position and wanted to become like God.

Godhood is not attainable, God is God all by himself there is non like him neither can there be.
It is this lust of becoming like God he projected to Eve, the result of these is that humanity became much more lower, they became like the animals.

Unlike the devil, Jesus was God but he humbled himself to take the nature of man and subject himself unto death on the cross.

The father exalted him due to his humility.
Beware of false teachings!

Re: They Shall Become Like God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kei144:
[i]Ge. 3:5
Why did Satan zero in on “You will be like God”, during his temptation of Adam and Eve? The answer is simply that angels feared that God had favored His new creation (man) so much that He wanted man to become like Him, to the disadvantage of angels. God made man to be a living soul by breathing divine life into man through the Holy Spirit (Ge. 2:7). A living soul is a soul that can either grow or decay. Man could continue to row spiritually and become like God. One third of God’s angels rebelled against God because they believed that God practiced favoritism for man and against angels. The rebellious angels therefore made it their job to make sure that the human soul decays, rather than grows.

Wrong!

Angels are already better and greater than man and they were there when man was being manufactured, so they know the limits and capabilities of men.

You also forget that looking at their capabilities, they too are made to be like God, just like us but OBVIOUSLY A BETTER VERSION.

So how can they be threatened or jealous of men when they are greater and better?

No normal person can be threatened by Tesla
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Steep:
What you are teaching is gnosticism.
Gnostics believe man can become God or ascend to the level of God through some special knowledge.
The bible warns against such teachings as they are spread by demons, many of these preachers and teachers who teacher these things are satanic.
Many pastors and teachers teaches occultism.
Ascension is taught by the occult as a way of man making himself divine.

They teach that Just only came to show man the way to become like God.

It is disgusting that many churches has adopted this abomination as a form of new light or illumination.

The bible teaches that Jesus was God who took the form of man, he was not a man who became God.

The bible records that Adam was a little lower than the angels, meaning angels are higher than man, the devil was not satisfied with his position and wanted to become like God.

Godhood is not attainable, God is God all by himself there is non like him neither can there be.
It is this lust of becoming like God he projected to Eve, the result of these is that humanity became much more lower, they became like the animals.

Unlike the devil, Jesus was God but he humbled himself to take the nature of man and subject himself unto death on the cross.

The father exalted him due to his humility.
Beware of false teachings!

You have written according to the extent of your knowledge. Where did the Bible teach that God took the form of a man? Everything the Bible says about man before the fall the Bible also says about Jesus Christ before he was glorified. The difference between Adam and Jesus Christ is the outcome of temptation by Satan. Adam fell from glory, whereas Jesus Christ increased in glory, so much that he could eventually sit on the throne with God.

Ps. 8:4 what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
Ps. 8:5 You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honour.

He. 2:6 But there is a place where someone has testified: “What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
He. 2:7 You made him a little lower than the angels; you crowned him with glory and honour
He. 2:8 and put everything under his feet.” [Psalm 8:4-6] In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him.
He. 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honour because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Ps. 8:4-5 talks about man (Adam). He. 2:6-8 cites what was written about man in Ps. 8:5-6. He. 2:9 now compares man (Adam) and Jesus Christ; Jesus, like Adam, was also made a little lower than angels. But for some reasons, Jesus Christ is now crowned with glory and honour. What is the reason? Is it because God came into the world in the form of Jesus Christ? Ph. 2:5-9 gives us the real reason:

Ph. 2:6 Who, being in very nature [Or in the form of] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
Ph. 2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Ph. 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross!
Ph. 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.

Look at verse 6. Jesus, like Adam, was in the same form as God, because God breathed into them His Holy Spirit and they became living souls. Jesus Christ did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, as Adam and Eve tried to do in Ge. 3:4-6, after Satan deceived them. Instead, Jesus Christ humbled himself and became God's servant, even to the extent of offering himself as a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of humanity. God raised him from the dead and promoted him to a level higher than angels. We learn from Jesus Christ that the way a human being could provoke God to promote him to great spiritual height is by becoming a perfect doer of the will of God. Perfection is possible, but not easy.

Jn. 8:29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.”

Col. 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fulness dwell in him,

God being pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Jesus Christ is not the same as saying that God came into the world as Jesus Christ. God only so increased the anointing in Jesus Christ that Jesus Christ operated very close to the level of angels. While he was in the world, Jesus Christ was below the level of angels.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong!

Angels are already better and greater than man and they were there when man was being manufactured, so they know the limits and capabilities of men.

You also forget that looking at their capabilities, they too are made to be like God, just like us but OBVIOUSLY A BETTER VERSION.

So how can they be threatened or jealous of men when they are greater and better?

No normal person can be threatened by Tesla

What you've written is according to the extent of your knowledge. All I want to let you know isthat God is currently exposing the secrets of His kingdom because the manifestation of the sons of God is upon us. The sons of God will become as Jesus Christ was during his earthly ministry. Holding on to antiquated doctrines of churches will not make you to rise up and manifest as a son of God.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Kei144:

What you've written is Holding on to antiquated doctrines of churches will not make you to rise up and manifest as a son of God.

Perfectly Obeying God, is what makes you a son of God! And that my soul knows very well.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Steep: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Kei144:

You have written according to the extent of your knowledge. Where did the Bible teach that God took the form of a man? Everything the Bible says about man before the fall the Bible also says about Jesus Christ before he was glorified. The difference between Adam and Jesus Christ is the outcome of temptation by Satan. Adam fell from glory, whereas Jesus Christ increased in glory, so much that he could eventually sit on the throne with God.

Ps. 8:4 what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
Ps. 8:5 You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honour.

He. 2:6 But there is a place where someone has testified: “What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
He. 2:7 You made him a little lower than the angels; you crowned him with glory and honour
He. 2:8 and put everything under his feet.” [Psalm 8:4-6] In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him.
He. 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honour because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Ps. 8:4-5 talks about man (Adam). He. 2:6-8 cites what was written about man in Ps. 8:5-6. He. 2:9 now compares man (Adam) and Jesus Christ; Jesus, like Adam, was also made a little lower than angels. But for some reasons, Jesus Christ is now crowned with glory and honour. What is the reason? Is it because God came into the world in the form of Jesus Christ? Ph. 2:5-9 gives us the real reason:

Ph. 2:6 Who, being in very nature [Or in the form of] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

Look at verse 6. Jesus, like Adam, was in the same form as God, because God breathed into them His Holy Spirit and they became living souls. Jesus Christ did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, as Adam and Eve tried to do in Ge. 3:4-6, after Satan deceived them. Instead, Jesus Christ humbled himself and became God's servant, even to the extent of offering himself as a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of humanity. God raised him from the dead and promoted him to a level higher than angels. We learn from Jesus Christ that the way a human being could provoke God to promote him to great spiritual height is by becoming a perfect doer of the will of God. Perfection is possible, but not easy.

Col. 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fulness dwell in him,

God being pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Jesus Christ is not the same as saying that God came into the world as Jesus Christ. God only so increased the anointing in Jesus Christ that Jesus Christ operated very close to the level of angels. While he was in the world, Jesus Christ was below the level of angels.
I need not to argue with you, even the scriptures you presented said Jesus was in the form of God. Any doctrine / revelation/ new light that contradicts the doctrine of the Christian church as stated in the bible is of the antichrist.
The abrichrist elevates himself to the position of God, the ministers of Satan are already teaching that man can become God so that when that time comes it would seem the antichrist is right.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Imagine the teachings that is sneaking into the churches now, teaching that anyone fathered by God is God not gods but equal with God, these men are satanic.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Re: They Shall Become Like God by Kei144(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Steep:

I need not to argue with you, even the scriptures you presented said Jesus was in the form of God. Any doctrine / revelation/ new light that contradicts the doctrine of the Christian church as stated in the bible is of the antichrist.

The big question is, have the churches clearly understood what is in the Bible? One thing people need to understand is that the gospel was given to Jews. Due to unbelief among most Jews, the gospel passed on to the gentiles. Unfortunately, the gentiles can never handle things of God as well as the Jews could. It is not because the gentiles do not have the IQ; it's just that the Jews have been chosen by God to have pre-eminence in things pertaining to God.

Ro. 11:15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
Ro. 11:16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

The Bible says that Jews will bounce back and take back leadership of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Ro. 11:15 says that this will lead to the resurrection, which happens just before the rapture. Ro. 11:16 is a reference to the 144,000 Israelites (Re. 14:1,4), the firstfruits. When the firstfruits arise, the Church will become holy; those who cannot become holy will be ejected from the Church by Satan and his angels.

By mid-1990s, some white evangelsits were holding Christian workshops in Port Harcourt towards the end of December. One of the evangelists shouted: "Nigerians, the whole world is waiting for you." Jews in Nigeria will commence the great end-time holiness revival that will affect the whole world. The time for that revival has come.

Zep. 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshippers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

Zep. 3:10 refers to Jews in Nigeria. They will bring to God a great offering of souls through their end-time ministry..

Re. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in mid-air, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth — to every nation, tribe, language and people.
Re. 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

If the doctrines of the churches of today are so wonderfully great, why will God send His angel to proclaim to those who live on earth the eternal gospel, through the 144,000 Israelites, during the end time? Jesus referred to this eternal gospel in Mt. 24:14. Unfortunately, many Christians think that Mt. 24:14 is referring to what the churches preach today as the gospel. If you want to get introduction to the gospel of the kingdom, go through what I have posted in this thread very carefully, with open mind. Many will try to enetr the kingdom of God by the doctrines of the churches and they will not be able to (Lk. 13:23-24).

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Prayer Is Not A Sign Of Faith , It Is An Act Of Unbelieve / You Can Rewrite Your Destiny At Midnight / Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.