Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Real Love Spell Caster- Marriage- Win Lotto Now Bring Back Ex-lost Lover UK USA - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Real Love Spell Caster- Marriage- Win Lotto Now Bring Back Ex-lost Lover UK USA (470 Views)

Urgent Effective Love Spell To Get My Ex Lover Back Dr Ifade @+2348151806720 / Truly Searching For Real Love . 0814 633 0424 / In Search Of Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Love Spell Caster- Marriage- Win Lotto Now Bring Back Ex-lost Lover UK USA by BABAGONYA(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Un touchable soul mates spell caster, fix marriage, protection, promotion, business, enjoy lotto now bring back ex-lost lover in Illinois Chicago USA, England, London UK, Singapore, Canada, Indonesia, Sydney, Melbourne, Australia, Ireland Hong Kong, New Zealand, Switzerland, Germany, Canada, Saudi Arabia +258-850318206
Baba/Father Gonya (◕‿◕) 86years experienced and excellent leading Monarch spiritual Traditional Healer – Psychic Readings, SANGOMA, 86YEARS Ancients magikal super natural powers. experience my sacred and special strong spells, rituals and reasings, Voodoo dolls, Hoodoo, get rid of Witch-craft, Black Magic’s, alter, Black magic ROOT MAGIC OILS solutions guarantee. End Negative Energies, Evil eye, RAINBOW SPELL HAUNT, Palms readings, Cards Cards, Fire rituals, Water, MAGIk RINGS, MAGICAK MIRRORS, Protection, Love magik stick, Braceletes, Salt, Spoon, SUGAR and Red SOIL. CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY start to LIVE YOUR DREAM LIFE FAMILY, FINANCES, FRIENDS, BUSINESS, HEALTH name it..SHRINE OPEN 24HOURS DAY/NIGHT
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
EMAIL: powerfullspellscaster@gmail.com
WHATSAPP /CALL MOUNTAINS NO.
TEL: +258-850318206.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE 18YRS ABOVE TO REQUEST FOR ANY OF MY SERVICES
1) – “I am 6months pregnant my soul mate dumped soul mate me for my best friend but I still love him and want him back permanently? 2) – “My lover is so abusive on Drugs, Fighting, Alcohol, Partying, Cheating URGENTLY NEED HELP?
3) – Divorce or court issues.
4) – Is your love, family, friendship falling apart?
5) – Do you want to reverse curse 6) – You feel your partner losing interest in you?
7) – Do you want to know or find partner cheating on you?
cool – Weight loss, Beauty, Attraction root oils
9) – You need to expand your church congregation?
10) – Make your partner love you alone.8
11) – I Create loyalty, everlasting love bonds between couples, family and friends.
12) – Get a divorce settlement quickly from your ex-partner.
13) – Enjoy everlasting, Unconditional love between couples. 14) – Find your Soulmate.
15) – family reunion
16) – Voodoo, White and Black Magic rituals
17) – Are you an herbalist, traditional healer who need to get more powers?. 18) – Buy a house or car of your dream.
19) – Unfinished jobs by other doctors come to me.
20) – I help those burren but want achild of their blood
21) – Pensioners free treatment.
22) – Win Business tenders/ Contracts/ loan/ Projects/ Cars. 23) – Do you need to recover your lost property?
24) – Promotion at work and better pay.
25) – Do you want protection, bad spirits, nightmares?
26) – Financial problems/solution . 27) – You can’t keep money or People you love?
28) – You dont feel safe because of enemies around?
29) – You never on a permanent Job? fired regularly?
30) – Speed up money claim clearing spell, Deals, delayed Payments, Pension, Loans, Accident Funds rituals 31) – I help students pass their exams/Job interviews.
33) – Removal of bad luck/ black spots/ and debts.
34) – Are struggling to sleep because of a spiritual wife or husband. Spirits attack or Use your body in sleep?
35) – Recovery memory rituals
36) – You want to be famous?
37) – Childless solution
38) – Your in Politics?
39) – Break them Up/ Reconcile back together Ex Lost lover. 40) – Turn back Age rituals
41) – Commitment/ No cheating/ Marriage Proposal
42) – Family reunion rituals/ Mother in law solution
43) – End Narcissism Behaviour’s
44) – Get of Addictions
45) – EnjoY Gambling/ Lotto/Lotto+ Powerballs/ Jackpots/ Slots /Superbowl games
46) – Same Gender rituals/ Gay-Lesbians magic love spell
47) – Obsession/ Magic mind control Rituals/ spell
48) – Long distance Love spell rituals/ Relationships/ Marriage/ Family. 49) – Attract Customers rituals/ Make more Money Spell. 50) – You feel cursed/ Bewitched? 51) – People stand in your intentionally stopping you to succeed?. 52) – Get back together ex wife/Husband without Fights girlfriend/boyfriend
53) – Manhood root oil solution
54) – Wicca Love spell rituals
55) – Make them plead for your forgiveness
56) – Make them look for you
57) – Make them Obsessed with You
58) – Make them suffer
59) – Make them run mad/crazy,
59) – Remove Negative Energies, Evil eye, Evil spirits cleansing, Witchcraft protection – Do you feel like lost your way in life? Do you feel the whole weight of the world is upon your shoulders? heartbroken? And left alone with no hope with your long illness? am here to help you? AM HERE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY
If you have tried many Doctors/Healers with no progress, some give weak results or No solution at all? If your answer to these questions are “YES”, YOUR IN SAFE HANDS.
24 DAY/NIGHT OPEN HOURS - FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
EMAIL: powerfullspellscaster@gmail.com
WHATSAPP /CALL MOUNTAINS NO.
TEL: +258-850318206
NOTE: YOU MUST BE 18YRS+ ((GUARANTEED))
IN#UNITEDKINGDOM #UNITEDSTATES #CANADA #SINGAPORE #HONGKONG #GREATBRITAIN #AUSTRALIA #IRELAND #SWITZERLAND #SAUDIARABIA #UNITEDARABEMIRATES #MALAYSIA #GERMANY #AZERBAIJAN #PHILIPPINES #NORWAY#SCOTLAND #NEWZEALAND #AUSTRIA #INDONESIA #BAHRAIN #NETHERLANDS #INDIA #HAWAII #PANAMACITY #BAHAMAS #POLAND #SOUTHAFRICA #BELGIUM #QATAR #FRANCE #CHINA #TRINIDADANDTOBAGO #SYCHELLES #NEPAL #IRELAND #GEORGIA #TURKEY #JAMAICA #AFRICA #NORTHFRICA #WESTAFRICA #EASTAFRICA #NORTHAMERICA #SOUTHDOKOTA #NORTHCAROLINA #ENGLAND #LONDON #KUALALUMPER #TAIWAN #TAIPEI #DENMARK

Re: Real Love Spell Caster- Marriage- Win Lotto Now Bring Back Ex-lost Lover UK USA by jamesbelich: 12:25pm On Feb 25
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Re: Real Love Spell Caster- Marriage- Win Lotto Now Bring Back Ex-lost Lover UK USA by julietmatters: 4:00pm On Mar 18
my name is julie am from TX USA, i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken. i called my mom and explain every thing to her, my mother told me about DR timan how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR timan on his emailsaddrtiman0@gmail.com explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact DR timan the great spell caster on his email addresses (drtiman0@gmail.com ) and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, STD , Hepatitis , Cancer , Fix Broken marriage , Looking for a child he can still do that for you, if you have any problem contact DR Timan, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. contact,Email :addresses (drtiman0@gmail.com TEXT,,+1 (614) 349-8185
Re: Real Love Spell Caster- Marriage- Win Lotto Now Bring Back Ex-lost Lover UK USA by jamesbelich: 12:02pm On Apr 14
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Re: Real Love Spell Caster- Marriage- Win Lotto Now Bring Back Ex-lost Lover UK USA by jamesbelich: 9:23pm On May 03
Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Chubby Woman Between 40-50 Years Is Needed In Ibadan / I Need A Girl… / A Mature Working-class Lady Wanted For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.