Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! (8241 Views)

Club Banger: Dekumzy Ft Slow Dogg, Barbie & Ursula Ice( Former Desperate Chicks)- One By One / Ursula Ice - Give It To Me | Wetin-dey.com (exclusive) / Dekumzy’s Wife, Ursula Drops New Hit ‘rugged For You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2011
Ursula Ice, a member of the disbanded Nigerian girl-group ''Desperate Chicks'' is back with a brand new album titled ''One Nite''. The album contains 13 tracks and all produced by her husband, the ''HIT MAKER'' Dekumzy. She got a very sweet voice and signed on to Shadows Record Label in Abuja and managed by Dekumzy Entertainment and Jamzville. Presently beautiful Ursula Ice is in London right now with her hubby Dekumzy to launch her album. These are her singles from d album. ''Give It to Me'' http://www.4shared.com/audio/clNbaVfO/02_GIVE_IT_TO_ME.html .                                                      Fire Burn ft Stormrex & Barbie( all of Desperate Chicks) http://www.4shared.com/audio/IFIrlphO/03_Fire_burn.html
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
Keep downloading.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
Keep downloading.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2011
WARNING!!!- There's a virus in the first link (don't know about the 2nd as i didn't bother clicking on it), so don't click on it.

Got a warning by my anti-virus that 'a recent attempt to attack my computer was blocked'. The severity of the attack was red (the highest), and was from erjoivborvr.com so be warned.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by amblors(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2011
emm, i just downloaded the second one, i had the first song already.
If it was a zipped file i would have been skeptical.
but dude this is music and its 4shared.

maybe you have a very emotional antivirus software.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by amblors(m): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2011
she's good but she's still behind stormrex.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

WARNING!!!- There's a virus in the first link (don't know about the 2nd as i didn't bother clicking on it), so don't click on it.

Got a warning by my anti-virus that 'a recent attempt to attack my computer was blocked'. The severity of the attack was red (the highest), and was from erjoivborvr.com so be warned.
I dont think so my broda coz i downloaded d 2 files just to test water and there was no virus. Maybe d problem is from d kind of Antivirus u installed in yo system. @amblors, u think Stormrex is better than her? Lol.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by amblors(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2011
^^thats my opinion, YES.
something i just noticed, its like she's more comfortable singing in pidgin

Stormrex seems to prefer ibo and its surprising yorubas love her songs.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 1:57am On Sep 14, 2011
amblors:

^^thats my opinion, YES.
something i just noticed, its like she's more comfortable singing in pidgin

Stormrex seems to prefer ibo and its surprising yorubas love her songs.
Ok, Ursula sings mostly in Pidgin while Stormrex prefers her Igbo which sometimes is sold on me, lol. Meaning i dont really understand some of her lyrics coz her Igbo is very deep. She's from Enugu State and she sings in her dialect but her kind of Igbo is very funny to Igbo people outside Enugu State. Lol. The way she pronounces her words and all dat buh she's very very talented just like Flavour. Just dat Flavour's Igbo is clearer coz he's from Anambra. Stormrex although has been castigated by some peeps in d East dat she's very local becos she sings in Igbo and dat she will never conquer d Lagos market!! Looolzz. I think dats why she did dat song ''Ndi Okoko'' which means bad-belle people in her dialect,lol. Waiting for Barbie, d 3rd member of Desperate Chicks to drop her own so dat it will be a wrap. Buh on d whole, dem girls are talented. @amblors are u Yoruba? she sings in Igbo and dat she will never conquer d Lagos market!! Looolzz. I think dats why she did dat song ''Ndi Okoko'' which means bad-belle people in her dialect,lol. Waiting for Barbie, d 3rd member of Desperate Chicks to drop her own so dat it will be a wrap. Buh on d whole, dem girls are talented. @amblors are u Yoruba?gated by some peeps in d East dat she's very local becos she sings in Igbo and dat she will never conquer d Lagos market!! Looolzz. I think dats why she did dat song ''Ndi Okoko'' which means bad-belle people in her dialect,lol. Waiting for Barbie, d 3rd member of Desperate Chicks to drop her own so dat it will be a wrap. Buh on d whole, dem girls are talented. @amblors are u Yoruba? she sings in Igbo and dat she will never conquer d Lagos market!! Looolzz. I think dats why she did dat song ''Ndi Okoko'' which means bad-belle people in her dialect,lol. Waiting for Barbie, d 3rd member of Desperate Chicks to drop her own so dat it will be a wrap. Buh on d whole, dem girls are talented. @amblors are u Yoruba?
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by amblors(m): 2:08am On Sep 14, 2011
hmm! a lotta repition on there, lol.
nah am not yoruba, am igbo, i understand just a little of her ibo,
its still entertaining for me though.
her song ORINGO, is a banger for me.
i didn't feel that Ndi Okoko song for a while, getting to like it a little now.
Some yorubas on here were discussing some of stormrex songs on some other thread, na Stormrex dem sabi, they don't know Ursula Ice.
You like her PR/manager?
you ibo?

her music is good no doubt, wonder why they broke up.
Stormrex might be local as they say, she go school na abi?
heard they were in IMT abi na UNEC.

i like her song pass jor, ha ha
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 3:01am On Sep 14, 2011
The repetition wasnt my fault, na network oo,lol. I noticed it here on nairaland. Yes am Igbo and am not their PR/Manager. We were friends on facebook buh i rap more with Ursula Ice more than d other two. Stormrex is a graduate of Bio-Chemistry from ESUT, Enugu likewise Barbie and Ursula Ice. Barbie read Law and i think she's in Law school now buh i didnt know Ursula's course of study. Didnt bother to ask though. I didnt know why they broke up though buh its related to petty issues peculiar to women. Peeps are not happy on their break up though cos they make good music together. Stormrex is not as local as she sounds in real life though. Peeps dat have meet her confirmed it and mehn!! Stormrex is a very beautiful girl oo. Looolzzz.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by amblors(m): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2011
jiggaz:

The repetition wasnt my fault, na network oo,lol. I noticed it here on nairaland. Yes am Igbo and am not their PR/Manager. We were friends on facebook buh i rap more with Ursula Ice more than d other two. Stormrex is a graduate of Bio-Chemistry from ESUT, Enugu likewise Barbie and Ursula Ice. Barbie read Law and i think she's in Law school now buh i didnt know Ursula's course of study. Didnt bother to ask though. I didnt know why they broke up though buh its related to petty issues peculiar to women. Peeps are not happy on their break up though cos they make good music together. Stormrex is not as local as she sounds in real life though. Peeps dat have meet her confirmed it and mehn!! Stormrex is a very beautiful girl oo. Looolzzz.

no be lie you talk, multiple photos have confirmed that.
no problema concerning the repetition.
anyways if the release good music as solo artists no wahala.
you say you rap, so you're going to be on her(Ursula) album then?
the girl dey try.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2011
@amblors, yeah Ursula is good. By ''rapping'' with her, i meant ''chatting''. Na slang word. Lol. Can u give me d link of d Yoruba guys u said were discussing about Stormrex songs? I must commend u for keeping the ''Latest Naija songs'' and ''Naija Music Request Threads'' alive. U are a genius.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by amblors(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^ i just rechecked the thread, seems there were just one or 2 non igbos, my bad.
so rap = chat, lol, twas a funny one.
i just dey try, thanks.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
anyone know of a way can get in touch with her,would like to have hr on my show
Sounds Across D oCean
www.livewireurbanradio.com
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2011
milehigh06:

anyone know of a way can get in touch with her,would like to have hr on my show
Sounds Across D oCean
www.livewireurbanradio.com
Which of dem do u wanna contact? If its Ursula Ice, u can reach her on facebook via her profile ''Ursula Osonwa'' or ''Ursla Ice'' or ''Dekumzy Daniel''(her manager's facebook profile). If its Stormrex, her facebook profile is ''Storm Rex'' or ''Ogbogu Stormrex''. Good luck.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2011
amblors:

^^^ i just rechecked the thread, seems there were just one or 2 non igbos, my bad.
so rap = chat, lol, twas a funny one.
i just dey try, thanks.
Ok no wahala. Yes oo Rap = chat oo, loolzz. Na slang, Lol.
Re: Ursula Ice of Desperate Chicks - Back and Banging!!! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2012
Me luvvv stormrexx wayyyyyy more..bin listening to her straight frm ma univ days in desperate chics...I

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Professional And Upcoming Drummers / Tobisneh Ft Mohbad & Zinoleesky - Time No Dey / I'm A Musician But I Need Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.