Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Need A Partner/co-founder To Be The CTO Of My New Tech Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Partner/co-founder To Be The CTO Of My New Tech Startup (793 Views)

My New Excel Dashboard / It's easy, learn a new tech skill. / Vacancy for CTO Of A Startup in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner/co-founder To Be The CTO Of My New Tech Startup by MEBlogs: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
My name is Martins, After my previous tech startup that crashed with over 2 million users on my social network.

I'm currently working on something new in Fintech with my 3 years plus tech experience, and on what I tag "revolutionary".

The stage I am right now is the product development(Web and Apps) which is about 60% gone and I need someone who has the same spirit and drive with me and is ready to venture into a tech startup with a new partner, and with full dedication, and also some great tech and financial experience to be my Co-founder and CTO.

You have to be at least one of the following;
- A UX/UI(Product) designer
- A software developer with experiences any/some/all of the following of HTML, CSS, JavaScript(+ React, React Native, Node,) PHP(Laravel), Python and Git.
- Graphics(Images/Motion/Animation)
- Business Administrator / Expert
- Accountant/Economics or Financial Expert

Lastly, You must reside in Lagos,Nigeria.

You can call me for more info, 09054538604 and please apply only if you fit to avoid any time wastage, thanks.

PS: I will text you my full names or prevous startup so you can look it up on Google and see for yourself, also, feel free to share and refer, Tha ms.
Re: I Need A Partner/co-founder To Be The CTO Of My New Tech Startup by SamuelLoch: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
MEBlogs:
My name is Martins, After my previous tech startup that crashed with over 2 million users on my social network.

I'm currently working on something new in Fintech with my 3 years plus tech experience, and on what I tag "revolutionary".

The stage I am right now is the product development(Web and Apps) which is about 60% gone and I need someone who has the same spirit and drive with me and is ready to venture into a tech startup with a new partner, and with full dedication, and also some great tech and financial experience to be my Co-founder and CTO.

You have to be at least one of the following;
- A UX/UI(Product) designer
- A software developer with experiences any/some/all of the following of HTML, CSS, JavaScript(+ React, React Native, Node,) PHP(Laravel), Python and Git.
- Graphics(Images/Motion/Animation)
- Business Administrator / Expert
- Accountant/Economics or Financial Expert

Lastly, You must reside in Lagos,Nigeria.

You can call me for more info, 09054538604 and please apply only if you fit to avoid any time wastage, thanks.

PS: I will text you my full names or prevous startup so you can look it up on Google and see for yourself, also, feel free to share and refer, Tha ms.

Amazing stuff!

Graphics
UI/UX
Economics

Currently interning (as a Operations/IT Support) at a Financial Institution at Ikoyi, gathering detailed knowledge about partnerships and integration, Financial Product Development, implementation and project management.

Flutterwave/Paystack/Remita/INTERSWITCH is the goal! Anyways, I'm still learning.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Manual On Organization Of Computer Programms / Kindly Solve This Bubblesort For Me / Good Programming Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.