Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door (1704 Views)

Lagos Upgrades LASPOTECH, Two Colleges Of Education To University Status / Kalu Tells Ikpeazu To Handover Abia College Of Education To FG / Meet Lagos’ Kid Mechanics Sacrificing Education To Fix Your Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by Exsonyaksoncons: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Are you interested in moving out of Nigeria!?
The fasted means now is education
Let's guide you through in exson yakson
Consult

Chart us today

1 Like

Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by Mastakija(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
"Before they close door" chaii grin

1 Like

Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by LordIsaac(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Make e close.... E too cost abeg. Wetin na. No scholarship, no grant, no job guarantee... I rather go to Mozambique!

6 Likes

Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2022
All this people posting about japaa believe them at Ur own peril. Or else na Ur left ball go hear aaam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by cassidy1996(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
Make e close.... E too cost abeg. Wetin na. No scholarship, no grant, no job guarantee... I rather go to Mozambique!
you are right my brother, its too expensive

3 Likes

Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by AfahaAbia(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Exsonyaksoncons:
Are you interested in moving out of Nigeria!?
The fasted means now is education
Let's guide you through in exson yakson
Consult

Chart us today

u
Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by nonix22(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Baba say na before door closes. ���
Has it gotten to this extent.?
Obodo oyibo no easy o. Who no go, no know.
If the door closes, another will open.
Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by Reggaemich(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
If japa door closes during full time,

During extra time, I will break the door and enter
Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by chyzoo4u(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Which type of chart?

Pie chart or line chart?
Re: Japa Through Education To Uk Before The Close The Door by elpochas: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
It is really expensive as someone said b4,my brother jst went few days ago,he spent over 20milla.The fall of naira has made tinz worst.The school fees is nt beans,upon the part scholarship,u will still pay 8k pounds per semester.Its nt worth it.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Recalls Letter Rusticating Students, Cites Error / Post-ume Exam / Online Exam Practice For Senior Secondary School Students (feedback Wanted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.