Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

We All Neeeeeeeed This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We All Neeeeeeeed This! (1205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Neeeeeeeed This! by baibeh(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2007
we all need an e-gold account. just visit the site, www.e-gold.com and open an e-gold accont for free. to fund it, visit www.e-naira.com. it is necesary for mordern days transaction. after opening, visit these sites an enrich your acct.
http://www.richptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=shena
http://www.100euromails.com/pages/index.php?refid=baibeh

it is real oh!
i will keep y'all posted
Re: We All Neeeeeeeed This! by iyewuna(f): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
hi baibeh do we actually get paid the money or is it a scam cos i really want to make money o!
Re: We All Neeeeeeeed This! by bohler(f): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2007
hi, baibeh is this really for real?have you collected any money?i am tired of being told that there is money on the net and then finding out that you have to use money to find it again.NA WAH O.Tell us the truth o.
Re: We All Neeeeeeeed This! by sanrima(f): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2007
thanks bro i will check it out i just pray it is 4 real
Re: We All Neeeeeeeed This! by mauogbuji(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2007
sarima have you cheked it,is it real?
Re: We All Neeeeeeeed This! by marvostica(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hi guys
i have tried those links and i think it works because l was given a sign up bonus of €500 and l was paid €50 to survey site of which l got €200 making a total of €700.
That is what l can see but how to transfer and claim dat cash is where l really dont undastand.
Anyway,l think there is no harm in trying since u dont have to pay anytin.but let those in those in the house that have ventured in this path explain when it is due to make withdrawals of their funds and how to cash ur money since paypal is not functioning in nigeria
Re: We All Neeeeeeeed This! by charlione(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ poster,
it is not enough to bamboozle us with links and then disappear.some of us have genuine questions here.like what is this stuff really about. after i upgrade, i have to advertise to earn?

(1) (Reply)

Geologist Trainee And Procurement Service Analyst Jobs In Mobil / Beneprojecti Interview-any Info? / Cora Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.