Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Do Many American Slangs Involve S.e: X? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Many American Slangs Involve S.e: X? (1081 Views)

Nigeria Parables And Slangs / Africans Slangs And What They Mean / Canadian Words/Slangs and their meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many American Slangs Involve S.e: X? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
ok, a friend of mine made use of a slang, one of these very american slangs and i suddenly realize that so many american (and even some british) slangs involve se, x or se, x organs. lemme give you a little run down;

Slang: To get off someone's di, ck
meaning: to stop paying someone too much attention

Slang: To lick as. S
meaning: to be entirely subservient to someone so as to curry the person's favor.

Slang: to be a boo, B/a pair of ti, ts
meaning: to act crazy or silly

slang: to fu. .c.k someone over
meaning: to cheat someone or be unfair and uncaring to someone

slang: to be fuc, ke.d in the a.s .s
meaning: to lose very badly

slang: to be a pus, s y
meaning: to be a coward

slang: to be a di,  ck
meaning: to be annoying

slang: to be a douche/douchebag (if you don't know what a douche is, look it up in a modern dictionary or ask everyone's best friend: google)
meaning: to be annoying or silly

slang: to be a co, c k suck er (this one is actually more of a direct insult than a slang but it is also used as a slang)
meaning: its slang meaning is the same as that of an as .s licker above.

slang: to suck ((massive) ball, s)
meanin
to be terrible at something

i've come up with these few off the top of my head. you can add yours and the meaning. but why are their slangs like that?
meaning: its slang meaning is the same as that of an as .s licker above.

slang: to suck ((massive) ball, s)
meanin
to be terrible at something

i've come up with these few off the top of my head. you can add yours and the meaning. but why are their slangs like that?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) / How The World Will End On Friday 21/12/12 / Contact Number For The Istore At The Ikeja City Mall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.