Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Is The Best And Cheapest Way To Pay For Goods In USD Or RMB Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best And Cheapest Way To Pay For Goods In USD Or RMB Please (170 Views)

Crippled Man Selling Goods In Abuja (Pictures) / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Cheapest Way To Pay For Goods In USD Or RMB Please by dedonchi: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
I made some orders and a friend helped me make the payments. Now I want to return the money back to my friend but the exchange rates are killing me. What is the best and cheapest way I can pay up to 10k dollars to china and USA please? Is it a card? Which card? Is there an agent? What's his rate? Which way can I go about this please. Rate is of utmost importance here please. Thank you for your advise
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest Way To Pay For Goods In USD Or RMB Please by Henryfour(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
dedonchi:
I made some orders and a friend helped me make the payments. Now I want to return the money back to my friend but the exchange rates are killing me. What is the best and cheapest way I can pay up to 10k dollars to china and USA please? Is it a card? Which card? Is there an agent? What's his rate? Which way can I go about this please. Rate is of utmost importance here please. Thank you for your advise

I can help you, chat me up or email me on ouchman4@gmail.com. note dt, naira is #735 to dollar. No additional commission not charges , I v been using it to buy goods from china

(1) (Reply)

Discount On E Commerce Website !!!!!! / Six Best Website To Earn Money Online As A Student (see Video) / Cbn, Amcon Sell Polaris Bank For N50 Billion To Scil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.