Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products (383 Views)

A96 Smartphone By Oppo... / Flash sales: Xiaomi, Iphones, Samsung, Laptops and Accessories - Naijamobile / Buy Your Smartphone By Instalment Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Did you know you can make your first 1 million naira with your smartphone?

YES! That your android phone you always use to watch Netflix and catch cruise on social media.

In 2019, I was just a broke and frustrated undergraduate who doesn't have any side hustle.

Now in 2022, I earn 6 figures monthly, bought a brand new hp laptop, take myself out and also help my family.

What changed?

I learnt how to print money from the comfort of my home using my smartphone.

I am not talking about YAHOO or PONZI SCHEME or INVESTMENT PROGRAM.

I sell other people's products for a commission. I don't have to create my own products, physical shop or warehouse.

I do everything online with my smartphone.

This business model is called Affiliate Marketing.

That's same business model big companies like Amazon, Jumia, Shopify, Uber, Konga, Airbnb etc are doing.

Research says over 100,000 Nigerians have been liberated from poverty through Affiliate marketing.

This will work for your;

- Even if you are a complete newbie
- Even if you've tried online business before and failed
- Even if you're an introvert and don't have anyone to sell to
- Even if you a busy 9-5 worker who has only few hrs to spare

So, if you are ready to kick start your journey of making 100k monthly with your smartphone,

I am hold a WHATSAPP CLASS where I will show you how to start your own affiliate marketing business...

And also the exact blueprint that helped me to earn over 250K in less than 2 months.

FREE FOR ONLY THE FIRST 20 PERSONS

Click the link on my signature to sign up ⬇️⬇️
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Check out these testimonies from my previous classes ⬇️⬇️

Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
---
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Did you know that Affiliate marketing has been in existence since the 1980s ?

Well, some calls it "MIDDLEMAN BUSINESS" because it involves you being a bridge between a buyer and a seller.

Just like a real estate agent receives a certain percentage when he/she connects the owner of a property to the prospective buyer.....

That's same way an affiliate marketer is paid a commission for connecting a product creator to a buyer.

Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, was able to ascend the number one in the list of world's richest man in 2020 because of affiliate marketing.

During the COVID 19 outbreak, people were not allowed to come outside and so many resorted to buying things online.

Amazon, being an online store sold alot of products. These products are not owned by Amazon itself.

They are products from different product creators eg smartphone - Infinix, Xaomi, Techno, Samsung, Redmi, Apple etc

Affiliate marketing can make you rich if you decide to start today and dedicate your time to learning it.

Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Secure your future

Learn digital skills

Make money online
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2022
My quest for financial freedom led me to Affiliate marketing.

God bless the day I said YES to affiliate marketing.

I have been doing this business for the past 8 months. I have made lots of money and also trained over 500 persons in which 40 persons are now my students.

You can be part of this amazing thing happening in the online space.

Take part in my upcoming Business Training which is totally FREE.

Click the link on my signature to sign up ⬇️⬇️
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
My online business paid me early hours of today

I also made a successful order this evening.

So, you can say I started and ended my day with making money

Affiliate marketing can help you live your dream lifestyle

Don't sleep in it

Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Few slots left!!

My business training kicks off in the next few days...

Don't miss out
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
My students are doing great!

Follow who no road oo

Even on Sundays, we make money online.

The internet doesn't sleep so leverage on it.

If you want to know how the big boys cash out online, then don't miss my upcoming training.

Few slots left....sign up Now before the class get filled up

Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
There are some mistakes you make in life which'll hunt you forever.

One of those mistakes is taking advice from your ignorant friends.

Learn to do research on your own and with the help of experts in your niche.

Stop taking advice from your friends who are not experts!!!

See image below to learn from other people's experience ⬇️⬇️

Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
The time is almost upon us

My long awaited 2 Days FREE training kicks off tomorrow being 28th Oct

This is going to be a life changing opportunity, I can promise you that.

Are those who make money online SCAMMERS?

Come and find out yourself tomorrow by 8PM

Don't miss out
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by Affiliateseun05: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
How please
Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by DonTochi(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2022
My affiliate marketing business came through for me grin

Re: News Flash - Earn 100K Monthly With Your Smartphone By Selling Digital Products by Nnamditony77(m): 3:38pm On May 13
Do all your internet jobs and render all your services using only your smart phone. We have cracked the code. You don't have to own a laptop before you can start your online business like affiliate marketing, freelancing, e-commerce etc
What you Learn:
1. Create e-commerce store/Website
2. WhatsApp marketing and automation
3. Collect payments from over 20 countries even dollars
4. SEO for your website/store for higher ranking on Google search.
5. Graphic design class
6. Free organic ads and paid ads mastery.
7. AI in marketing and prompt engineering.
8. Gain social media authority.
You will be added to an active WhatsApp and telegram group where all your questions will be attended to and get exposed to new trends from other community members and learn from their experience. Also we hold zoom meeting every Sunday at 8:00pm
chat us up on WhatsApp for more details
+2438069394745

(1) (Reply)

Sparkling UK Used Gionee S10L, Ram:6gb, Rom:64gb, 46k / Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy Note9 For Sale / Very Neat White Blackberry Bold6 @ 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.