Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,529 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? (1888 Views)

With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by gimakon2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

Am not going to do drugs or anything..I want to engage in legitimate business. I love south Africa's weather though. I haven't been there but I watch their movies.

smiley My brother i never said you were going there for Drugs, kindly dont get me wrong.
Here is what i am saying here.

Go to Cape Town, dont go to Mafikeng, Gauteng, dont go to Jozi, dont go to places like Pretoria, Port Elizabeth. Go to places like Cape Town, Blomfontein. Start a new Life, you can mingle with the Dutch people there, they good for business, dont mingle with the indians. The blacks in SA are the ones with the bad names, hence i said you go to Cape Town,

You can apply for this visa that grants you open work permit for South Africa and go straight to Cape Town and seek a Job, dont go with visit visas.

Thank me Later. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by excanny: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thislifee:

Language barrier, I don't know how to speak french fluently. How can I communicate for business there?

I’m not sure it’s a place u can do business.

You can look somewhere else.

It’s a place where people with a remote job can live due to how cheap basic things are.

It’s not a place for business or hustling.
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Gerrard59(m): 3:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Thislifee:

The money I have won't be enough, 6 million isn't much when compared to the current exchange rate

If you studied a science oriented program, use part of the money to prepare and write the GRE, TOEFL and pay for WES, SEVIS when the time comes. Six million naira won't take you anywhere as a new migrant.

P.S I am seeing some posters telling you to start a business. I have a few questions: do you have experience running a business, whether at loss or profitably? Is it six million you want to use to start a business? What kind of business idea do you have? How is your networth like? Remember, you are told to start a business as a new migrant with less than $10, 000 shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2022
gimakon2:

smiley My brother i never said you were going there for Drugs, kindly dont get me wrong.
Here is what i am saying here.

Go to Cape Town, dont go to Mafikeng, Gauteng, dont go to Jozi, dont go to places like Pretoria, Port Elizabeth. Go to places like Cape Town, Blomfontein. Start a new Life, you can mingle with the Dutch people there, they good for business, dont mingle with the indians. The blacks in SA are the ones with the bad names, hence i said you go to Cape Town,

You can apply for this visa that grants you open work permit for South Africa and go straight to Cape Town and seek a Job, dont go with visit visas.

Thank me Later. Shalom.

Thank you
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by HRprof: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Thislifee:

I want to seek greener pasture
With 6 million in you bank account your Greener pasture is already here. That business that generates 6m will bring more

1 Like

Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Thislifee: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
HRprof:

With 6 million in you bank account your Greener pasture is already here. That business that generates 6m will bring more

You are right shaa
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Ajibade123(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thislifee:

Our leaders are corrupt in Nigeria, naira keep depreciating.
This is not a new thing even in the country you are moving to and even the advanced country

Please don't let those social media stories get to you
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by Ajibade123(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thislifee:

Like which business?
That's left to you o
Re: With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? by gforce5: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
OP, I would advice you to try Ivory Coast, Rwanda, Ghana, Senegal or South Africa (problem is xenophobia). The amount you quoted is not enough to sustain you in any Western country (especially the English-speaking ones). Think about it well. You will want to get value for your money. If you must migrate to Europe, then your options are Finland, France and Poland as the cost of education in those countries is cheaper than most European countries. Citizenship in those countries is guaranteed within 5 to 6 years. If you are looking to set up a business, then migrate within Africa. Cote d'voire is very good as their infrastructure is top-notch as far as Africa goes. It's also business friendly, has a low crime rate, economically stable, has a lot of Nigerians there (2 generations even) and their currency isn't too strong agains the Naira. Before you make that decision to japa, do some research, make inquiries and if possible, visit your ideal destination before taking the plunge. Know what you are getting yourself into.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Planning A Visit To Doha, Qatar. / Affordable Holiday Destinations in Lagos & South Western Nigeria / Young Nigerian Muslims In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.