Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Is Itech Coin(itc) Future For The People? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Itech Coin(itc) Future For The People? (221 Views)

Is Itech COIN (itc) Profitable? / BEWARE!!! Read This Before Buying Itech COIN (itc) / Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Itech Coin(itc) Future For The People? by Christabelle28: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
The purpose on this coin is to further reduce government control in our day to day activities while eliminating the risk of privacy breach.
They have businesses that would run on this itech iTC coin so that's is the main aim

Re: Is Itech Coin(itc) Future For The People? by Peculiar30: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Christabelle28:
The purpose on this coin is to further reduce government control in our day to day activities while eliminating the risk of privacy breach.
They have businesses that would run on this itech iTC coin so that's is the main aim
There are basically 4 ways to earn big with itech coin (iTC) Before our official launch in December.

1. Buying in presale (Earn up to x200 of capital)
2. Presale Hodl and Earn
3. Airdrop
4. Affiliate Marketing
itech Coin (iTC) will be the official payment and transaction (crypto) currency for all proposed businesses.

(1) (Reply)

"Can I Make Money With My Phone?" This Was Me 6mnths Ago Until I Discovered This / Register For Gift Offers Convenient Sharing Options Free And Earn $3 Immediately / Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.