Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,126 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity As Stated In 2nd Theseelonians 2vv7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity As Stated In 2nd Theseelonians 2vv7 (217 Views)

The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2 / That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Saturday Or Sunday? Which One Is The Real Sabbath Day As Stated In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity As Stated In 2nd Theseelonians 2vv7 by Steep(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
What is this mystery of iniquity?

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

I think the mystery of iniquity is a civilization that is against God and against christ. An antichrist civilization and world order.
I believe it is an anti Christian civilization. At the time of writing, this mystery has already started working.
This present world order/civilization, the era of elightment has already started taking shape as at the time Paul wrote this verse.

I believe this civilization has not yet fully unfold it will fully manifest when the antichrist comes.

What is the mystery of iniquity?
Re: What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity As Stated In 2nd Theseelonians 2vv7 by Steep(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
What do you think?
Re: What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity As Stated In 2nd Theseelonians 2vv7 by Steep(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2023
The mystery of iniquity is a system that opposes christ and his teachings.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2022 / Receive Whatever You Ask For In Prayer! / The Global Worship Experience β€˜β€™the Encounter 2022’’ Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.