Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me (299 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by FarmP: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good evening all

Please I had my first sex today though it wasn't worth the hype but am seriously worried.

The problem is that I've been having this weird feelings on the tip of my penis though I used condom initially but when I was down, I wanted to go again and the tip touched her clit but there was no penetration. Do I stand a chance of getting infected?

Please help!
dominique Sissy3
Re: Please Help Me by meetme01: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
FarmP:
Good evening all

Please I had my first sex today though it wasn't worth the hype but am seriously worried.

The problem is that I've been having this weird feelings on the tip of my penis though I used condom initially but when I was down, I wanted to go again and the tip touched her clit but there was no penetration. Do I stand a chance of getting infected?

Please help!

Infected with? Na olosho you Bleep?
Re: Please Help Me by FarmP: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
meetme01:

Infected with? Na olosho you Bleep?
Nah area babe
Re: Please Help Me by Lonestar124: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
It is too early to be negative!!
Re: Please Help Me by Jeon(f): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Welcome to the promiscuous World.

Well the only advice I have for you is that your body belong to the street. And this public Scorpion hoe below is welcoming you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by FarmP: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jeon:
Welcome to the promiscuous World.

Well the only advice I have for you is that your body belong to the street. And this public Scorpion hoe below is welcoming you
Re: Please Help Me by BigYash: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Gutter don give op giveaway,after his visit to the gutter. grin
You never see chumchin..

He say na area babe cheesy . Area babe go bath you for the stream of infections. That's why you must not joke with using rain coat always.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Breast And Penis Size With This Trick / Moving Sensation Beneath My Feet. / HAK Wills Garde International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.