Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

PHP Programmers Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PHP Programmers Please Help (304 Views)

Programmers, Please Your Golden Advise Is Needed / Programmers, Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me. / Need Professional Php Programmers For A Project, Money Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP Programmers Please Help by Activity5050: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
How do I display these data from database to users dashboard.
Like the users enter the following
Name
Class
Subject.

Then I enter his score manually, how do I print his score each students dashboard

Re: PHP Programmers Please Help by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Where are you storing your data? What do you mean by “ adding the scores manually “. Do you open your database and edit the column for scores? If so , I will suggest you go and learn SQL.

1 Like

Re: PHP Programmers Please Help by TheOgaBoss: 2:33am On Oct 19, 2022
If u are using MySQL or any relational database, the data should already be in a table in the format u drew, just query your database and output the result in an html table.

1 Like

Re: PHP Programmers Please Help by Activity5050: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2022
I stored the data in a table called students.
I opened the database and add the score myself, not the students. Every other thing dey was added by the students except the score.
Yes I opened the database and edit it myself.
Re: PHP Programmers Please Help by Activity5050: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2022
I have done that but I didn't get what I want. I want to just print detail of each student from the database to their dashboard.

TheOgaBoss:
If u are using MySQL or any relational database, the data should already be in a table in the format u drew, just query your database and output the result in an html table.
Re: PHP Programmers Please Help by TheOgaBoss: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Activity5050:
I have done that but I didn't get what I want. I want to just print detail of each student from the database to their dashboard.

you need to put your code here so people can help you.
Re: PHP Programmers Please Help by lambvard: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Use the primary key to call each student records.

We will need details of your code and schema to be able to help you

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Online Banking Script With COT (code Of Transfer) / My Phone Keeps Changing Locations / Develop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.