Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Want to save 40% on you decking slab? Read this - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Want to save 40% on you decking slab? Read this (586 Views)

Cost Of Decking/slab / How To Calculate Materials Needed For Beam And Slab (decking) - Diy / 5 Bedroom Duplex - Open Decking (slab) PHOTOS - 1 Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want to save 40% on you decking slab? Read this by arcahmad(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Advantages of hollow blocks slab.

- Its more economical.
Hollow blocks is more cheaper to execute than normal RC slab. It saves more than 40% of total cost of both labour and materials to be used in construction.

for example. If you need 200pcs y12mm bars for decking in normal slab, you will need 120-150pcs of y12mm bars for hollow blocks slab. Same as cement and gravels.

- Low self-weight
Because of the hollow blocks been used, it reduces the quantity of concrete to be used which increases the dead load (self weight) of the building.

- More stable.
Hollow blocks slabs uses mostly beams which intersects with one another strategically, making it more stable.

Contact me for your building supervision or architectural drawings. My services are but not limited to;

- Decking contract (both carpentry and casting)
- Plaster labour contract
- Blockwork labour contract
- Tiling and interlocks. etc

contact me on 07069672461
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Roomself Contain For 250k @awoyaya / Mini Or 2 Bed Room Flat Needed In Surulere Or Oniru / Help Need: Estimated Cost Of A Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.