Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Malaysian Tycoon Tony Fernandes Completes Qpr Takeover From Bernie Ecclestone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malaysian Tycoon Tony Fernandes Completes Qpr Takeover From Bernie Ecclestone (613 Views)

Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Tycoon Tony Fernandes Completes Qpr Takeover From Bernie Ecclestone by suxes2005(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fernandes, 47, owner of the Team Lotus Formula One outfit and low-cost airline AirAsia, struck a deal to buy the promoted London club in the early hours of Thursday, buying out majority shareholder Bernie Ecclestone and former Renault F1 boss Flavio Briatore.

Fernandes, who makes no secret of the fact he is a West Ham United fan, was presented to the media at the club's Loftus Road ground with team manager Neil Warnock, who got the new owner's full backing, and returning vice-chairman Amit Bhatia.

Fernandes said he would be relying on Bhatia's support "in taking what I consider to be an unpolished diamond to become a fully-fledged diamond over the next period of years.

"To the fans I say I will do my best and leave no stone unturned in taking QPR to higher heights.

read more here: http:///?p=2172

(1) (Reply)

Prince William, Kate Middleton Visit Birmingham Riot Victims / ‘i Shouldn’t Have Been Nominated For The Headies’ – Don Jazzy / Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith: 'we Are Still Together'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.