Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,436 members, 7,846,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Sweden Application Fee Payment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sweden Application Fee Payment (855 Views)

Universities In The USA With No Application Fee: List Of Free Application Fees / JAMB Slashes 2020 Application Fee / Tuition Fees Of Universities In Sweden: Application Process And Cost Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Application Fee Payment by daniella14(f): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good evening guys. Trust our day went well. Please I need directives on how to pay application fee for schools in Sweden using universityadmission.se site to make the payment.

I await our positive and useful response.

Thanks...
Re: Sweden Application Fee Payment by oluwaseunAde123: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
daniella14:
Good evening guys. Trust our day went well. Please I need directives on how to pay application fee for schools in Sweden using universityadmission.se site to make the payment.

I await our positive and useful response.

Thanks...
Please are you able to make the payment because I’m also trying to make payment with my Visa card and it’s not going through. What can be done
Re: Sweden Application Fee Payment by Esmael23(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
use chipper cash app. u'll need to fund your wallet with about $85.
Re: Sweden Application Fee Payment by echek: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Esmael23:
use chipper cash app. u'll need to fund your wallet with about $85.
Please how do you use chipper cash to make this payment.
Thanks
Re: Sweden Application Fee Payment by Jirade21(f): 11:39pm On Jan 04
Please, we're you able to do it? And how? I've been struggling with mine. Downloaded the chipper cash, but can't seem to get my way around it.

(1) (Reply)

Four UNN Students Are Allegedly Involved In A Fatal Accident / Become A Data Analyst And Get Certified Today / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.