Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Recommended Spiritual Warfare Prayer To Pray At Least Daily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recommended Spiritual Warfare Prayer To Pray At Least Daily (2345 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Why Do U Choose To Always Pray At Night / Prayer To Purge The Land Of Corrupt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Spiritual Warfare Prayer To Pray At Least Daily by Ezniteadin(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
In the name of JESUS, I cover myself and the one reading this with the Blood of JESUS. I ask for giant warrior angels to protect us. As your war club and weapons of war, I break down, undam, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic,

voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, psychic power, psychic warfare, prayer chains, incense and candle burning, incantations, chanting, blessings, hoodoo, crystals, root works, and everything else being sent my way, or my family

member's way, or any Deliverance Ministries way, and I return it, and the demons to the sender, SEVENFOLD, and I bind it to them by the Blood of Jesus, and I cut and burn their ungodly silver cord and lay lines, in JESUS' Name.

http://akinbami..com/

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Posters !!!!! / Crisis Rocks The Apostolic Church As Factions Battle For Power / Reinhard Bonnke Final Words And Message Before Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.