Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money (1483 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
I loaned this friend 150k in February, and she returned 100k and begged for 600k extra for school, but this evil witch has failed to pay back the 650k. Her parents are supporting her too. She lied and said her mom had cancer too.

What should I do?

I am a girl...

It wasn't about too much money. Don't you give people things out of kindness?
I don't care if you roast me. I am just exposing her ass

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Septagon: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
No advice.if na guy,una no go ever lend them money

4 Likes

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Resourcesswift: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good for you..
U not fit give ur fellow man
U don carry 650k fück püssy
Now come dey cry.
Oti clear

6 Likes

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Resourcesswift: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
shereactsng:
I borrowed this friend 150k in February, she returned 100k and begged for 600k extra for school, but this evil with has failed to pay back the 650k. Her parents are supporting her too. She lied and said her mom had cancer too.

What should I do? 08167751025 ... Please call ...
werrin concern me
Concern her number.
U no too get sense
This I have seen

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
When the money is too much to handle,they begin to give out

Who am i to give advice
You have already buttered her bread ,what are you now trying to say.

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Shalommy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
shereactsng:
I borrowed this friend 150k in February, she returned 100k and begged for 600k extra for school, but this evil with has failed to pay back the 650k. Her parents are supporting her too. She lied and said her mom had cancer too.

What should I do? 08167751025... Please call ...
Are you a money lender or a bank? Chaii

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
I am a girl

Resourcesswift:
Good for you..
Now come dey cry.
Oti clear

2 Likes

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Realmi: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Never borrow someone an amount u cannot let go

To avoid too much English....

Thank God say na fellow gender...una go digger am

4 Likes

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
I thought I was being kind to a friend. She said she would return it in 1 month

Shalommy:
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Not a man...... I was just helpinggggg so she doesn't have to miss out on school. you can roast me but please understand I was trying to help

Realmi:

If say na ur fellow man, u no for borrow am that money

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
I wish I knew this... I was just trying to help

Realmi:

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
I have lent a lot of men money but they are kind enough to return

Septagon:
No advice.if na guy,una no go ever lend them money
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
till it's your turn to need help

darling2222:
When the money is too much to handle,they begin to give out

Who am i to give advice
You have already buttered her bread ,what are you now trying to say.

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
I considered her a friend

Shalommy:
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Realmi: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
shereactsng:

Not a man...... I was just helpinggggg so she doesn't have to miss out on school. you can roast me but please understand I was trying to help

You should never have given her that amount,, u should have told her to take the 50k balance from the first loan and let her family complete the money for her simply.....u are just a friend, she has her family to rally round for her

Its unfortunate u are learning the hard way....no padi for jungle oooo....now even if u will get ur money,, I am sure u will get it in bits and u may not get all

2 Likes

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by cherishmichael: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Truth, it is not by them say, this kindhearted stuff has made me go in great regret countless times, look at what money is disgracing this girl, Aunty you kwanụ, try and pay na

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
At least if I get it in bits it will be fine. She has not dropped shin shin out of the money

Realmi:

You should never have given her that amount,, u should have told her to take the 50k balance from the first loan and let her family complete the money for her simply.....u are just a friend, she has her family to rally round for her

Its unfortunate u are learning the hard way....mo padi for jungle oooo....now even if u will get ur money,, I am sure u will get it in bits and u may not get all
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by epondudu: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
shereactsng:
I borrowed this friend 150k in February, and she returned 100k and begged for 600k extra for school, but this evil witch has failed to pay back the 650k. Her parents are supporting her too. She lied and said her mom had cancer too.

I am a girl...

It wasn't about too much money. Don't you give people things out of kindness

With her parents involved it is either of this two scenario.
Your issue is either you are trying to buy her heart with your money or you have been f**cking her, this is not called kindness this is height of foolishness and simpness. Don't borrow people the money you cannot give.

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Neither... We were just friends... We had a mutual friend...

epondudu:

With her parents involved it is either of this two scenario.
Your issue is either you are trying to buy her heart with your money or you have been f**cking her, this is not called kindness this is height of foolishness and simpness. Don't borrow people the money you cannot give.
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Realmi: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
shereactsng:

Return in one month grin grin...if they could return in 1 month, dont u think the school fees could wait till then

And if it could not wait, u should have adviced them to go to a loan office ( Lapo office) where there would be penalties for default, since they were certain the money will be available in 1 month.... lesson learnt sha...just that I no dey put mouth for women matter....una go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Realmi: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
shereactsng:
At least if I get it in bits it will be fine. She has not dropped shin shin out of the money

That's because she is obidient grin grin,, she does not give shi shi.....I am just joking tho

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by drdeath: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
shereactsng:
I loaned this friend 150k in February, and she returned 100k and begged for 600k extra for school, but this evil witch has failed to pay back the 650k. Her parents are supporting her too. She lied and said her mom had cancer too.

I am a girl...

It wasn't about too much money. Don't you give people things out of kindness.
You deal with her diabolically by making her go blind.
You use the evil pins on the whitish point in her eyes and some other things plus the incantations.
You need to know her mother’s first name.
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by charles009(m): 3:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Accept to pay me 20% recovery charge.

Then I will get your funds for you...it's simple.

Quote me or inmail me!
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by romunu(m): 4:53am On Oct 21, 2022
The girl fine sha.
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Godspowerpro: 4:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Dear sister, my opinion is for you to console yourself with the mindset of "You reap what you sow, not necessarily where you sow"

The Divine Laws of the Universe will compensate you both accordingly by GOD'S Grace.

charles009:
Accept to pay me 20% recovery charge.

Then I will get your funds for you...it's simple.

Quote me or inmail me!

Ghenghen...new movie alert..The Retriever. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock in Rundown) grin
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Ineedhustle247: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Good for you..
Now come dey cry.
Oti clear

Who borrow person money na woman too
Na gender affair
Try the read small
cheesy
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by JONSYN7154: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2022
shereactsng:

I am a girl...

It wasn't about too much money. Don't you give people things out of kindness.
send me credit let me call her ASAP.
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Realmi: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2022
romunu:
The girl fine sha.
Debtors are always fine....u cant be ugly and still be a debtor grin... that's witchcraft

1 Like

Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Shalommy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
shereactsng:

Keep on waiting, she'll refund your money. cool
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by GraceunIimtedd: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
shereactsng:
I have lent a lot of men money but they are kind enough to return

i need a loan of 20k to send my younger brother back to school now that ASUU has called off strike.
I'll pay back next month.
what's your interest rate?
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
You have learnt a lesson in a hard way.
There are people that always feel entitled to your wealth. You shouldn't have loaned her additional 600k when she did not make full payment of previous 150k.
Which business are you doing to the extent you can just lend a friend 750k without surety
Re: NOT-A_FRIEND: Haleemat Ayobami Moshood Absconded With My Money by shereactsng: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are funny ooo

GraceunIimtedd:
i need a loan of 20k to send my younger brother back to school now that ASUU has called off strike.
I'll pay back next month.
what's your interest rate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Seen Packing Discarded Expired Drinks To Resell In Ajah (pix/vid) / 2 Arrested For Armed Robbery In Benin / Photos: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.