Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

A New Artiste By Name Of Lucid Might Give Omahlay A Run For His Money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A New Artiste By Name Of Lucid Might Give Omahlay A Run For His Money (326 Views)

Lucid Tatashe Is Trending / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 / Ugobest Global Entertainment Signs New Artiste "Prince Jo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Artiste By Name Of Lucid Might Give Omahlay A Run For His Money by chinedug: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Recently there has been a trend of good music. Every artiste topping the iTunes chart is doing something right one way or the other because the Nigerian music industry has become highly competitive, and we all must admit that fact. Climbing to the top and earning a spot in the limelight has become a tedious sport, and all of our musical giants will attest to this.

The journey is not for the faint-hearted, and that is why every new artiste coming on board has to brace themselves, and standing from my viewpoint, it takes a lot of belief in oneself to dare to venture into this space at this time. Without further stress, we already know that anyone out there being talked about has exceptional skills and has dished out great music. One of these many talented and unique young acts would be Lucid, aka #Lucidthefirst. He is going to drop a song titled Tatashe on the 26th of this month, and from the little clip I have seen, I think he can give Omahlay, a strong force in the industry, a run for his money. I have done a little research on his, and here are some details you might want to know about him and his new release.

Read up on the artiste here: Lucid Biography

Check the pre-release video on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lucidthefirst/status/1582101629943566337?s=20&t=7sno1O2qxpXaehDM0HmG7g

Here., You would love the short clip so here is the PreSave Link; https://onerpm/Tatashe

(1) (Reply)

About Music Downloads / How Radio Works In Germany / What Song Comes To Your Mind If You Had This Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.