Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Life After Nysc Is Real: See How You Can Make 100k Weekly With Your Phone - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life After Nysc Is Real: See How You Can Make 100k Weekly With Your Phone (433 Views)

NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After Nysc Is Real: See How You Can Make 100k Weekly With Your Phone by Divinelove1(f): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Don't further delay, life must continue after Nysc, don't sign out and get shocked!

You'll be shocked that there are University graduate in Nigeria who still earn N30,000 as monthly salary, some don't even earn up to that

While bag of foreign rice is even 50k, vegetable oil about 15k, transport and sub too, This lifestyle is Frustruating, you need urgent help!

It will interest you to know others are earning 6 - 7 figures monthly selling other people's products online with just their smartphone and internet connection.

There has been a business model that allows people to make money without owning any product to their name/business.

Some people at the market may just be standing by, waiting for a passerby whom dey will drag into a shop. They do this so as to get small money from the actual owner of the item.

This digital age, there are also way to do this with just your internet enabled smartphone. You can help individuals and companies market their products for a commission. smiley

This will require you having a special unique link that will be provided to you by the website you decide to partner with.

So when anyone clicks on ur link to buy any of the products, you get paid a commission as contained in the website terms and conditions. smiley

Fortunately, you don't need to start asking how or which legit website to partner with. I'll recommend you to one, which many people have been testifying about.

I've also partnered with this platform and have some information to share with you on how you can make as much as N250,000 monthly selling other people's products online.

Connect with me on
Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

Re: Life After Nysc Is Real: See How You Can Make 100k Weekly With Your Phone by Divinelove1(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
My students, my pride! You don't know what you are capable of doing until you get started

Re: Life After Nysc Is Real: See How You Can Make 100k Weekly With Your Phone by Divinelove1(f): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2022
It another great day! Prices of things has increased, month has ended but yet salaries remains the same!
Help yourself out by taking reasonable actions that will better your finances, connect with me on
Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Declares Federal Universities Tuition Free Finally / Afriappworld / 16A stream 1 if You Have Confirmed Thay you're Posted To Lagos, Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.