Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Zadok To Host Shaltoux Logenzes' #myvoicemyidentity Online Musical Contest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zadok To Host Shaltoux Logenzes' #myvoicemyidentity Online Musical Contest (243 Views)

UNILAG Undergraduate Emerges Winner In Shaltoux Lozenges' #myvoicemyidentity / Shalina Unveils VJ Adams As Host Of Shaltoux Lozenges #myvoicemyidentity Contest / Shaltoux Lozenges #myvoicemyidentity Contest Takes Off With Sound Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zadok To Host Shaltoux Logenzes' #myvoicemyidentity Online Musical Contest by Triton1996(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Excitement as Shalina signs Zadok To be the host of Shaltoux Logenzes' #MyVoiceMyIdentity Online Music Contest

There was great excitement among music lovers and the general public as a leading Pharmaceutical company, Shalina Healthcare Nigeria Limited, makers of Shaltoux Logenzes signed a Nigerian entertainer, music producer, song writer and the 1st runner up in Nigerian Idol season 7, Zadok Aghalengbe as its Shaltoux ambassador and the host of the online music contest, Shaltoux Lozenges' #MyVoiceMyIdentity Season 2.
Welcoming guests to the event, Chief Commercial Officer Pharma Business West Africa, Shalina Healthcare Nigeria, Arun Raj said the success of the Season 1 informed the continuation of the contest. According to him; "In the last edition, "My Voice, My Identity,’ an online vocal challenge, created unprecedented opportunities for a good number of Nigerian youths to showcase their talents and win fantastic prizes. Today we are signing one of the best Nigerian entertainers to drive the unique digital contest through his online platforms in order to connect millions of music-loving Nigerians to the amazing benefits that Shaltoux Lozenges is bringing to the marketplace."

Also, Suresh Karuppiahsamy, Head, Consumer Business, West Africa of the company said, "the philosophy of Shalina Healthcare is to provide consumer goods with the best quality at affordable prices to the Nigerian consumers. We believe the collaboration with Zadok will help us reach more consumers, especially the common man. We are excited and we believe it's going to be a long and fruitful journey."

In his own speech, Sandeep Sahu, Head of Marketing West Africa, said the product, Shaltoux Logenzes, is inspired by nature. The product contains natural ingredients that help to relieve symptoms of sore throat and cough. According to him the company which started 30 years ago is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Africa with an array of medicine in 12 therapeutic categories produced in WHO-quality-approved facilities and available in more than 50 countries across sub-Saharan Africa.
He also mentioned that the Shaltoux range of products would soon launch a herbal syrup, giving Nigerians the goodness of nature in both liquid and solid form. More importantly, the company is committed to finding systemic lasting solution to long ranged health problems in Africa"

Speaking on the reason behind the contest, Oluwabusayo John, the Consumer Brand Manager, Shaltoux Lozenges said " We were thinking of the best way to connect the product to the consumers, it is noted that everybody's identity is tied in a way to his or her voice. In light of the fact that the entertainment industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country, we intend to use the My Voice My Identify platform to bring into the limelight some of the great talents of Nigerian youths. So with Shaltoux Lozenges, which is made of natural ingredients that help soothe your throat and clear your voice, we came up with 'My Voice My Identity' to connect with our consumers. The last year's edition was phenomenal and unprecedented. We are bringing in Zadok to take it to the next level by championing the second season."

Responding, the new host of the contest, Zadok aka Preacher of Love was full of appreciation to the company saying he is excited about the partnership, and very happy to be part of the Shalina family

According to the Edo State born entertainer and graduate of University of Benin, he is going to do a great justice to the opportunity given to him.

"I'm excited about the potential of the brand Shaltoux Lozenges, I am passionate about what I do and I intend to give my very best." he said.

#MyVoiceMyIdentity Online Music contest is an initiative of Shalina Healthcare. It is a contest for budding musicians and music enthusiasts to showcase their unique voices and win exciting prizes. The contest started last year with late Sound Sultan as the Host. His untimely death made the company sign VJ Adams to complete season 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-dgQXPZhhs

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BIOGRAPHY: Napstar Zee - Biography, About, Lifestyle & Networth / In All You Do, Make Sure You Don’t Marry A Heartless Person – Singer, Skales / Phyna Receive A Grand Reception At Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.