Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) (1913 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Good day all.
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls two boys.
I don't know why my toes are this way. They look short and smallish in size. I've been embarrassed because of the sizes of my toes, both online here, and even offline. I posted pictures of my new lalle/henna design designs, someone here even said they look like #50 pieces of bitter cola. Imagine that! I don't know what to do to increase the size and length and make them to appear bigger. Is there anything I can do to help me achieve this? I really want to change their outlook.

I've never seen anyone with smallish toes, if not I wouldn't have felt this bad.

Is there anyone here like that? Is there anyone here who has small/short/tiny toes? How do you feel about them?

Please, if there's anyone here or knows what I can do or take to increase their signs and length, I would really appreciate your suggestions.
Sannun ku!

Attached below are pictures of the toes;

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Galaxydon1(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Cut them off

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by SocialJustice: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2022
You are just an attention hog, go and get yourself a boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Kosoco(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2022
If this is your problem them,,, then you need a psychiatric evaluation.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by dawnomike(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all.
I don't know why my toes are this way. They look short and smallish in size. I've been embarrassed because of the sizes of my toes, both online here, and even offline. I posted pictures of my new lalle/henna design designs, someone here even said they look like #50 pieces of bitter cola. Imagine that! I don't know what to do to increase the size and length and make them to appear bigger. Is there anything I can do to help me achieve this? I really want to change their outlook.

I've never seen anyone with smallish toes, if not I wouldn't have felt this bad.

Is there anyone here like that? Is there anyone here who has small/short/tiny toes? How do you feel about them?

Please, if there's anyone here or knows what I can do or take to increase their signs and length, I would really appreciate your suggestions.
Sannun ku!

Love what you have...
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by RavagedHeart: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Your toes really appear defected. Personally, I so dislike ugly fingers and toes.
You'd have to accept it's the way you're made, and learn to live with it.
I don't think there's much you can do to change it.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by VeryWickedMan: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2022
The one on the left should be on the right and vice versa. Go for SIM swap surgery.

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Stressing yourself on something not important
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by duro4chang(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2022
I thought it was going to be a better thing to read.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Kimiso(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all.

Sannun ku!

from the look of things as per my own view this toes are normal size ,but if you are still feeling bad about it been too small,then find a way to inject those toes with cancer serum

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Kimiso:
from the look of things as per my own view this toes are normal size ,but if you are still feeling bad about it been too small,then find a way to inject those toes with cancer serum
Cancer serum? What is that? Wouldn't that be harmful? Is there any other way I can go about it?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Kosoco:
If this is your problem them,,, then you need a psychiatric evaluation.
It's one of my problems.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Galaxydon1:
Cut them off
This is not a nice thing to say to someone.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by boxer022(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Fadila you need to be calming down, there is nothing wrong with how your toes are. Generally speaking males have longer toes than females. From your picture you sent I can see that you are female. There is nothing to do to them as they are beautiful the way they are. Always know that people have different opinions. You don't have to feel bad about your toes as they are fine.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by MasterJayJay: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Go for toes transplant.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Kimiso(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Cancer serum? What is that? Wouldn't that be harmful? Is there any other way I can go about it?
you will have to find someone who has cancer then find a way to suck small out of the blood of such person you can find it in the hospital then inject those blood into those toes your legs will become too grow larger with one week
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Go for toes transplant.
I thought toes transplant is when you don't have them at all.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kimiso:
you will have to find someone who has cancer then find a way to suck small out of the blood of such person you can find it in the hospital then inject those blood into those toes your legs will become too grow larger with one week
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by wunmi590(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2022

Are you God?

Leave them the way God created you, if anybody abuse you, tell them they are not God that created you that way..

Learn to love yourself the way God create you, before other will love you

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Succezcard(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Octopusssy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all.

Sannun ku!

You have such beautiful toes. They are pretty in their uniqueness

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Kajaard: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are just an attention hog, go and get yourself a boyfriend.

She is very irritating. Just going through her profile all threads she created are just pure nonsense.

A chronic attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by GloriousGbola: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Octopusssy:

You such beautiful toes. They are pretty in their uniqueness

found the female tarantino cheesy

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Octopusssy(f): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

found the female tarantino cheesy
Heh. I don't have a foot fetish grin
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Octopusssy:

You such beautiful toes. They are pretty in their uniqueness
There's nothing cute about this. It's embarrassing. I know you're indirectly making jest of me.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Galaxydon1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
their are some people that doesn't have leg, please appreciate what God has given to you.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Octopusssy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
There's nothing cute about this. It's embarrassing. I know you're indirectly making jest of me.
And what reason do I have to make jest of your toes?

You need to change your mindset
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Kimiso(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
it's nice to say to someone that doesn't value herself I love you the way you are appreciate yourself and don't leave to impress anybody live to impress yourself and God only
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Are you short? If you're complaining just because of short toes, what do you now want short people to do?

Buy cover slippers and be wearing after taking off your cover shoes.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful What The Children Watch ! / Mw With Armless Tops / 74 Year Old Woman Finds Live Python In Her Toilet "Water Closet" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.