Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA (37147 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by saintkel(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117758569:

Sorry ooo, Mr Oyibo! tongue

Hatred for your country and your skin colour won't give you hypertension some day soon.
We pray for you.

No good news about Nigeria makes dem happy,
They thrive on bad and negative news and energy every time.
What manner of people.
Shame.

GO GIRLS,
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are behind you.
u de mind that kid?.....I wish Mods will allow us insult peeps who insult our country...our country

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by samuelson06(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Viboulou:
Women are really winning

Stop wasting your time on this platform. Go learn a good skill.
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Reference(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Age grade soccer no longer holds any appeal to me.
Since the days of Nduka Ugbade the failure to translate the various age grade cup results into proper World Cup performances that matter calls into question the fidelity of the exercise.

Not the integrity of the teams as some will be hasty to postulate but the intent and purpose of the whole exercise both by FIFA the originators and the NFF, then NFF, that is was and should be a developmental project.
We sure have done projects but left the developmental side in the bin.

Some of the teams and players we beat and bested in the past have gone on to great things for club and country.
None of our senior national teams both male and female can categorically say today they are positively impacted by this tournament series.

We should begin to seriously question our vision, motives, programs and management structures with a view to lining up our ducks properly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Prisco4luv(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Congratulations to our girls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by sameks08(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
never you try to pick bubu call if you truly wants to succeed na beg. I de beg una
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Ugik(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
We were really lucky in that match and usa failed to convert their chances. I hope the coach works on The time ahead of our next fixture
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by cpu2006(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
escohido123:

U are giving false information.
Is this the first Nigerian female team to qualify for a Fifa tournament Semi finals?.
Do u know that under 20 female team have qualified for the Fifa under 20 finals twice.
Always check ur facts before fishing out false information.

Chai! You missed the point.
Get eye glass & read it all over again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by dchamp234(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Is there any Fulani lady in that team??
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Olat4421: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
escohido123:

Is this the first Nigerian female team to qualify for a Fifa tournament Semi finals?.
Do u know that under 20 female team have qualified for the Fifa under 20 finals twice.
I thought he said only d under 17 girls not all female category. Because I could vividly remember oparanozie sey nd oshoala set. Both lost to d German at fifa under20 Female final. Particularly d oshoala set was painful dey concede a goal at d extra minutes when dey were so close to penalty kick.
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Adakintroy: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Old mama beating pre teens.
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Valuepaints20(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Our football women are really doing well for the nation more than the men kudos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by blowjohn(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
penearth:
Wowwwwww wowwwwwwww wowwwwww
This women has made me proooooooooad

Ur English haf make me prouder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Coly2012(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nyamuri:
Congratulations! But these Ibo women are very ugly, sometimes I feel embarrassed.. they should just put the scores without their pictures
it's stupidity that made you not to no that it's only one player and the second gk in the term that are Igbos, just imagine how you take dey fool yourself.even both of them non even play the match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by chinchum(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
cathodekazim:

Point of correction. We've made it to the semi finals of the women under 20 world cup three times. We lost two finals to Germany and one semi final to USA. The op self
it is the first time the female u17 team got past the quarterfinal in the worldcup. Our best performance in history was quaterfinal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by blowjohn(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
ppogba:

You should be ashamed of yourself really.

The girls we know. At least we see them on TV. Who are you?
People younger than you are on the verge of achieving something in life you are on Nairaland wailing and crying.

Kpele o.

Omo. U get bad mouth o.
Chai.
See as u spoil person wkend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by benqo01(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na only this girl dey make this country proud d rest na rubbish
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by CaptainFM1: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
[b][/b]
escohido123:

It is the first Nigerian U17 to enter Semi. This tournament is under 17, not Under20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by drlateef: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
escohido123:

Eaglets have won Under 17 world cup
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by gannod(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nyamuri:
Congratulations! But these Ibo women are very ugly, sometimes I feel embarrassed.. they should just put the scores without their pictures

You should be ashamed of yourself with this thrash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by drlateef: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Racoon:
smiley Congratulations girls. Many congratulations girls. Keep soaring higher and higher. Perhaps you guys will he the first to win this laurel in this age cadre for Nigeria.

Eaglets have won Under 17 world cup twice.
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Ickes: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Did anyone see the ball possession margin?
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by ransomed: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
One call from Sai baba will crumble the team with the spirit of " I am not aware"
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Litmus: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
I've just watched highlights -was too nervous to watch live or follow live updates. I was shocked by the fairness of the referee. We never get fair officiating. So, nice to see this for a change.

One thing though many of our girls had protruding mouths caused by protruding teeth, which is unusual for Nigerians. This suggests Nigerians are abandoning traditions and growing up more on processed foods. In terms of tradition, allowing your kids to go around with open mouths leads them to grow up with protruding teeth. Traditionally, Nigeria parents were fastidious on children keeping thire mouths closed. Closed mouths acts like natural braces. In terms of modernity, if you're going to feed your kids processed foods or and allow your kids more freedoms which leads kids to go about with open mouths as well as indulging in sweet snacks, MacDonalds, KFC and Western processed meals then be prepared to do modern stuff such as providing your kids braces if you notice them developing bad teeth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by CaptainFM1: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
What about the 2010 U20 women World Cup where Nigeria lost to Germany in the final?

Wipe your glasses and read again. It seems you didn't see the part that says U17?
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by tejpot(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reussite:
Against all odds...I honestly did not see us qualifying.
The American girls were not clinical enough in front of goal.
I said before the match, they will beat us butvlet me sha enjoy myself. But las las na hypertensive mode grin
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by kennyz247(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
escohido123:

Nigerian falconet has never qualify for FIFA u17 world cup before
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Ygc1: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Burgerlomo: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Congratulations girls but beating our girls is not fun grin
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by kennyz247(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
how was that a penalty for Nigeria in the first half ?e bi like some times those guys in charge VAR dey smoke sepele weed befor coming field...
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by silverx(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
escohido123:

I wonder where they get their information from.
Re: Nigeria Qualify For Semifinals At U17 Women World Cup In India after beating USA by Amotolongbo(f): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Wipe your glasses and read again. It seems you didn't see the part that says U17?
wisdom is surely your weakness.

“The Flamingos of Nigeria have become the first Nigerian female team to qualify for the semifinals of a FIFA tournament

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Celebrates 25th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photo / Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.