Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense (1967 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by Revo12(f): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Chai grin
Obidientsgirl:
You mean your sick father who pees through bladder catheter or your dark skinned old mother who was once a cheap neighborhood prostitute?

How is your sister who was sent away from her husband’s house doing?

I know you can’t do without intruding into people’s affairs and that you actually inherited from your mother.

Like I said, I know u so much so stop disgracing your lineage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by overseasnbeyond: 2:03am On Oct 24, 2022
shameless girl, show your face or come to my tiktok.
nobody cares about your impoverished status resulting from your banishment from the village because you dirty mama slept with the fulani man to disgrace your poor father.
if you know , your life will change
Obidientsgirl:
You mean your sick father who pees through bladder catheter or your dark skinned old mother who was once a cheap neighborhood prostitute?

How is your sister who was sent away from her husband’s house doing?

I know you can’t do without intruding into people’s affairs and that you actually inherited from your mother.

Like I said, I know u so much so stop disgracing your lineage

Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by entrep88: 3:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Obidientsgirl:
You should get busy with your life and learn to extend ur so called care to your sick old parent.
It’s so quite unfortunate for you, Small boy in real life forming Internet big boy.

I KNOW YOU IN PERSON!
STOP FORMING!

Go play in the mud

To be sincere small girl, you don't know anything about him, don't let your smart phone be smarter than you. Just apologize for being stupid. Becareful how you behave to people especially a faceless forum. Shows you weren't properly brought up and you have a long way to go. Get sense, low-budget Linda Ikeji wannabe. As for your product, I have taken note of the address in your WhatsApp catalog I want to check something with the Law Enforcement Agency because you can't sell that product without license.

1 Like

Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by VawulenceLover: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Obidientsgirl:
The term mean real guns modified to fire only blank cartridges.
When it comes to self defence, blank guns can be used to scare off any attackers. They appear real enough to trick any intruders into thinking they are facing a live firearm as well as alerting the nearby community to the present danger.
It's a very effective product to use if you live in an area with strict firearm laws. They are also a less expensive way to arm yourself. Self defence blank guns are not classified as lethal firearms, so they do not require the same licensing and permits as a real gun.

You do not need to have a permit or license for a blank gun.
armed robber disguising
Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by Obidientsgirl(f): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Go ahead and fix your immediate family first! No one is interested in your shameful linage stories

overseasnbeyond:
shameless girl, show your face or come to my tiktok.
nobody cares about your impoverished status resulting from your banishment from the village because you dirty mama slept with the fulani man to disgrace your poor father.
if you know , your life will change

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by Jvctour: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2022
To live long, happy and fulfilled
Learn to mind your business
It’s not every topic you must comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by imagrg(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2022
It may become robbers delight.
Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by overseasnbeyond: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2022
outcast, now you see why you never make it pass deleted N100 perfume!
Obidientsgirl:
Go ahead and fix your immediate family first! No one is interested in your shameful linage stories

Re: Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense by Chris2863(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2022
In the nearest future… news headline would be “op and his blank pistol buyers jailed for robbing innocent Nigerians with their blank pistol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[video] Na My Wife Ex – Groom Attacked Man Who Sprayed Him Money / Breaking: Three Students Shot Inside Uniben, One Confirmed Dead / Stealing From D Dead:man Found Dead Half Way In Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.