Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos (60705 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by NwekeUG(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Beauty Tukura took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 25th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

The season 7 ex-housemate who was disqualified from the show after two weeks posted new photos of herself on Instagram with the caption;

"Happy Birthday To Me!!!
I’m super grateful for everything and everyone in my life - my support system (BeeNavy), my family and amazing friends
I thank God for the undisputed Grace over my life. He’s my friend, my provider, my protector and I’m excited for this new year because I know he has only good plans for me. Plans to prosper me

Happy Birthday Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Happy Birthday to the great person you are becoming and cheers to a new year ahead.
#Striking25"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj-AYfJDks_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Cerebellum: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
sad

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
So? We should fry beans ?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by lordm(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
What do we do with the picture?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DontBullshitMe: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
The Inferiority complex of Nigerian women is staggering.

Using a blonde hair for a birthday photoshoot.

You are a black woman. You will never become white no matter how much you try.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ennypita: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by obayendo1010(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
B without B

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by GeneralPula: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Agent of masturbation..

May all the masturbators of nairaland not find this picture nice..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Basicend: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerian girls. . that the only thing they know how to do. .

Tell her to analyze 3 paragraphs of a theory or give statistics of something. . wahala don gas be dat . . grin cheesy wink smiley angry tongue undecided Mshw. .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Macphenson: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
And this made front page wit two comments

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by reeleriksen(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by victorazy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Beauty No Brain

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kboycrew: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
How does this help flood victims?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by victorazy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
This one that has no brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by stano2(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nothing special

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Scammerr(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
what do you expect from a who.re?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by God1000(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
smile4kenn:
Buga. How’s possible that I’m first to comment for the first time since 2005 that I joined nairaland.

She’s beautiful!
you will be given award for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by GRACEGLORY: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
That’s to reapply.

Bearing cleavage is proof there’s a war within self: the struggle for attraction.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Starships4u(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Things Fall Apart.
Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kaywhy09(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ok
Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Slynation(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nawa ooo...And it became news sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by OhBritannia(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
No breast.
No yanch.
Face too strong and stiff.
Skin too dry.

I think i will pass.
In my opinion, i think phyna is more beautiful and more fleshy than beauty, if we are to be more truthful and by the way men eat flesh and not bones.

Only a blind person will say this girl is more beautiful than the lady below.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Basicend: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
All these useless nairaland mods. . if someone sends a very objective and analytic topic of the Nigerian economic situation to them, they will delete it. .

But will keep publishing all these useless posts upon us. . . Since Toke Makinwa and Tonto Dike don rest, dem don they find heirs to their throne. . shioor. .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Does it mean she will reveal another part of her body in her next Birthday. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
So, what should we do to the cleavage now?!
Nonsense news

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cerebellum:
sad
quite worrisome

I don't understand why many ladies believe they can't appear beautiful without being half naked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yewandequeen:
quite worrisome

I don't understand why many ladies believe they can't appear beautiful without being half naked
....and we don't understand why some people are making such people famous?!
Why push this to our face on FP?
Na by force to see cleavage cool
Is this news

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Curious345: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Batist love cleavage ...

I do too .. ..

Message to all Batist out here ..

VOTE LP ,THAT YE MAY HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cerebellum:
sad
How many tailor shops u don visit see Satan siddon on top machine dey sew?!
Humans are Satan's demselves.
Know this , know peace ✌️

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Formularcr7: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Selling point

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.