Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game (1489 Views)

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Is This Soccer Or Basketball (pic) / World Cup 2018 KO Stages Prediction Game :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
From my vast experience of predicting soccer matches,I have been able to decode that this oyibo people are just dribbling us in soccer prediction.I can boldly say they know the result of atleast 95 percent of what the matches will end.They have firsthand information and that is what we lack.Information is power and they are using it against us.we lack information and that is why 90 percent of people predicting will continue to lose their bets.You have to lift your spirit to be with them if you will be able to get something tangible or you depend on pure luck .There are somethings they do ,I will just laugh and say you guys again.Soccer bet is for geniuses and I will advise stay clear if you are not bold at heart as it can wreck you.To be continued.
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Offpointng: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
guobe:
From my vast experience of predicting soccer matches,I have been able to decode that this oyibo people are just dribbling us in soccer prediction.I can boldly say they know the result of atleast 95 percent of what the matches will end.They have firsthand information and that is what we lack.Information is power and they are using it against us.we lack information and that is why 90 percent of people predicting will continue to lose their bets.You have to lift your spirit to be with them if you will be able to get something tangible or you depend on pure luck .There are somethings they do ,I will just laugh and say you guys again.Soccer bet is for geniuses and I will advise stay clear if you are not bold at heart as it can wreck you.To be continued.

I've got how to make 50-100k every weekend on betting with 100k investment with just one game of btwn 1.50 - 2.0odds

I give two free trial, but how to get pple is the issue
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Offpointng:

I've got how to make 50-100k every weekend on betting with 100k investment with just one game of btwn 1.50 - 2.0odds

I won't encourage people to play with 100k as it may send them to village quickly.Betting should be fun and enjoyed.If it comes fine and if it does not life goes on.play with spare cash always.

5 Likes

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by christianjoy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
The betting things is tiring most times if you are not winning some games

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
christianjoy:
The betting things is tiring most times if you are not winning some games
It's becoming more technical so one has to up his game to get anything

1 Like

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Could have won 33 million naira this evening

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
With just 300 naira to win 33 million naira
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
I always play combination as back up and got this

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Haymus007(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Honestly betting na scam these days angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Patrickker(m): 6:03am On Oct 22, 2022
guobe:
Op you are 100% correct. Match fixing, odds faking, odds changing re all tools they use against us. They know what we dont. We are handicaped with how much we know. Information is power, power controls, lack of it deforms

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 6:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Patrickker:

Op you are 100% correct. Match fixing, odds faking, odds changing re all tools they use against us. They know what we dont. We are handicaped with how much we know. Information is power, power controls, lack of it deforms
absolutely spot on.Those odds they bring initially are mirages made to deceive us.The real odds come up few minutes to the start of the match by then you have played and you can't change it. These guys are just deceiving us and you have to study them very close to the start of the game for you to be able to get them.The work no be here alot of brain work involved.It is frustrating most times.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Patrickker(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2022
guobe:
absolutely spot on.Those odds they bring initially are mirages made to deceive us.The real odds come up few minutes to the start of the match by then you have played and you can't change it. These guys are just deceiving us and you have to study them very close to the start of the game for you to be able to get them.The work no be here alot of brain work involved.It is frustrating most times.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Praktikals(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Offpointng:

Getting people is the easiest part. Having a reasonable win rate is the koko
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Offpointng: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Praktikals:

Getting people is the easiest part. Having a reasonable win rate is the koko

if you can pull people no p, then we can start today with 1k if you're in. winning rate is more than reasonable
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by vichaz10(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Offpointng:

if you can pull people no p, then we can start today with 1k if you're in. winning rate is more than reasonable

I'm in too
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Offpointng: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
vichaz10:

I'm in too

You're coming late but quickly if you can bet it Everton v crystal palace at 1.90odds game is already started
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by ZINNYBANKS: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
i laugh at people when they get too addicted with betting . have you ever wonder why one game use to bin million ticket ? This betting shi is scam, there's something those people are doing they will always be ahead of you . normally I prefer Yahoo to it .

1 Like

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Samuelojonla123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
i laugh at people when they get too addicted with betting . have you ever wonder why one game use to bin million ticket ? This betting shi is scam, there's something those people are doing they will always be ahead of you . normally I prefer Yahoo to it .
likewise me too, i would rather be a yahoo boy than be a gambler. The difference is clear
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by Kehinde122: 5:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Everyone should join me on my rollover games follow me
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Samuelojonla123:
likewise me too, i would rather be a yahoo boy than be a gambler. The difference is clear
defrauding other people is not the way to go.Fraud money is cursed money no matter how you paint it.you are shortening your life by going into yahoo.If you are not good at predicting get educated or learn a trade and make genuine income.
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by ihedioramma: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by ihedioramma: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
guobe:
defrauding other people is not the way to go.Fraud money is cursed money no matter how you paint it.you are shortening your life by going into yahoo.If you are not good at predicting get educated or learn a trade and make genuine income.
TRUTH .
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
ihedioramma:
TRUTH .
Most Nigerian youths love fraud too much and this will lead to their life being cut at a young age.There are several ways you can make money on the Internet without defrauding people but no they won't pass that route and think yahoo is the best way to go.Just sorry for them as a very big trailer can just derail from the road and come to hit them only and they will just die on the spot.This has happened to several yahoo guys.That money is cursed and they won't last long
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by obaaderemi: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Samuelojonla123:
So you prefer people's spirits cursing you and your unborn children?
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by BigYash: 2:54am On Oct 28, 2022
guobe:
Most Nigerian youths love fraud too much and this will lead to their life being cut at a young age.There are several ways you can make money on the Internet without defrauding people but no they won't pass that route and think yahoo is the best way to go.Just sorry for them as a very big trailer can just derail from the road and come to hit them only and they will just die on the spot.This has happened to several yahoo guys.That money is cursed and they won't last long
You do yahoo o,you do holy Mary o.. When time comes to return ,man go return. Nobody do yahoo reach politicians in Africa, yet they live the best lives out there.. Good people dey quick die pass good people sef. I am not saying fruad is good o.. Which rich man for Nigeria no get skeleton for cupboard? Even some pastors dey use bible scam members. For this betting thing en. Just know that its "many are called ,few are chosen" kind of. Not everyone will make it via betting.. But when ur time to win huge comes,e go blike jazz. That's why I always like playing two digit million game. The day e go nter,even you will think its jazz..
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2022
BigYash:
You do yahoo o,you do holy Mary o.. When time comes to return ,man go return. Nobody do yahoo reach politicians in Africa, yet they live the best lives out there.. Good people dey quick die pass good people sef. I am not saying fruad is good o.. Which rich man for Nigeria no get skeleton for cupboard? Even some pastors dey use bible scam members. For this betting thing en. Just know that its "many are called ,few are chosen" kind of. Not everyone will make it via betting.. But when ur time to win huge comes,e go blike jazz. That's why I always like playing two digit million game. The day e go nter,even you will think its jazz..
yep but defrauding other people of their life savings causes them pains.A glorious exit is better than a painful or cursed exit.what will you be remembered of?as someone that was very good when he was alive or as a fraudster when he was alive .which is better.it is left for you to choose.
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by BigYash: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2022
guobe:
yep but defrauding other people of their life savings causes them pains.A glorious exit is better than a painful or cursed exit.what will you be remembered of?as someone that was very good when he was alive or as a fraudster when he was alive .which is better.it is left for you to choose.
In this part of the world,people are remembered for their wealth and how they use ill gotten money to help the poor. And the poor are remembered for their poverty .. The idiot that scrammed us during MMM,you hear say he don die or he dey suffer? Most of the victims died and some are still in debt till now.. Fraud is bad ,yes I know. But telling me it cause this and that, I no fit believe.. I have seen and I have heard of many fraudulent people, still enjoying their loots till today,even at their old age.. Some of their age mates when be better hearted persons then are no more and their kids inherited poverty from them. So,my gee. This world dey mysterious, na only God understand how everything be.. So people even thief millions of citizens money,use am dey campaign for election.. Abi you no dey observe am steady in naija. Plz my gees,I no support fraud,If you are into fraud comot hand o.. Personally, causing people pain is very bad.. But telling me that fraud causes death and causes shit.. Me no fit believe, and why I no believe na because of our politicians when dey scam millions of Nigerians.. Peace my chairman.. Gudmrn to you sir
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by ihedioramma: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
guobe:
Yes, because the person must curse them .

1 Like

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by ihedioramma: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
guobe:
Do you bet ?
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by masui(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Patrickker:

Comrade. Na the fake odds dey paine pass.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
ihedioramma:
Do you bet ?
yes I do
Re: Oyibo People Are Just Dribbling Us In This Soccer Betting Prediction Game by guobe: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
masui:

Comrade. Na the fake odds dey paine pass.
very painful and the real odd will show like 5 minutes to kick off when you have already placed your bet.you go just mark your ticket bad before game start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United Vs Newcastle / Can Anyone Explain What Is Happening In This Picture / Graphic Content: Pics Of Head Injury Keeping Rooney Out Of World Cup Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.