Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

We Will Professionally Edit Your Book And Make It Publish-worthy - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / We Will Professionally Edit Your Book And Make It Publish-worthy (233 Views)

CALL PROFESSIONAL BOOK EDITORS|To Professionally Edit Any Book| / How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month / I will Design your Book Covers For ₦1000 (Portfolio Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Professionally Edit Your Book And Make It Publish-worthy by wiki15(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
The saying that a doctor cannot treat himself applies to writing more than most other niches.

Most exceptionally good writers struggle to efficiently edit their own work. The reason is not a procedure in brain surgery – writing is hard work and is driven by emotions.

When you work hard writing, it is easy to ignore the small errors here and there and here again in pursuit of the big picture beautifully designed in your mind. When you write invoking your emotions, your heart is at work. It is the head that picks out errors.

Let us be your head.

Let us edit your manuscript and make it publication-ready and give you the peace of mind of knowing that your work is error-proof, nay, wince-proof.

When we edit your work, we pick out, correct, and rewrite
i) Muddled expressions
ii) Weak expressions
iii) Worn-out/overused phrases
iv) Structural errors
v) Typographical errors
vi) Errors in tenses/verb agreement

As a bonus, we will make suggestions relating to:
a) Pacing
b) Plotting
c) The use of figuratives
d) Factual accuracy
e) Reader engagement

Why you should trust me with your manuscript?

I have edited over 80 manuscripts on Fiverr.
Ghostwritten over a dozen books on Fiverr.
Edited over 20 blog posts daily between 2018 and 2021
Edited or proofread over 20 books offline.

You don’t need to scratch your head over the truthfulness of my claims. Here’s a simple way to settle the matter

The offer

Reach me on Whatsapp, https:///cf17ls, and I will edit your first chapter or 1000 words (whichever one is smaller) for free. I will turn over the work for you in less than 24 hours or I will read another five chapters/5K-word for free.

Only when you like what I did for you shall we can talk pricing.

How much will I charge?

Some writings are almost faultless, some are just bad, and some are just... erm, terrible. So as you are using your first chapter/1K-word to test me out, I am also weighing the intellectual energy that I will put into the venture of perfecting your book.

I won’t charge the same thing for an almost faultless manuscript as I will charge for an opposite piece.

So, what I will charge is dependent on the volume and the error-nature of your work.

Let’s talk https:///cf17ls

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheap Backlink To Your Blog/website / Website Posting Job Available #10k / A Superb Creative Writer Is Available For Your Writing Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.