Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? (483 Views)

Beauty Queens Join NGO To Protest Against Rape In Convoy Of Exotic Cars In Abuja / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Helping goes beyond taking pictures and using these innocent kids to gain popularity and eventually abandon them after exposing their faces on social media. Some orphans might grow up and want to keep that part of their lives private to avoid insensitive comments from their peers or even political opponents.

Some girls want to keep that part of their lives private as we know how in-laws react to things like this. There are ritualists and pedophiles out there that see these ones are vulnerable especially when you give away information about them.

Is this not time the government steps in to protect these kids from all these drag queens with plastic crowns? Why visit these kids with sashes on and in their best moment and have the kids look their worst.

As a frequent visitor to the orphanage, I believe that these kids should be protected and pictures should be shot in a group and from a distance. If you take have any up and close picture, keep it to yourself and not for the public. If their parents were alive, they wouldn't approve of this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by Kingpin1000: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Upto 5 different I've dated prefer to celebrate birthdays at orphanages and I think most women like giving help to orphans yeah, women don't help women genuinely only in rare cases do they help men, women are kinda weak towards children especially when they are helpless. I don't think these Queens are doing this because of fame, they've already got that you know, I think it's genuine but we live in the age of social media. A time were prefer posting an accident instead of helping the victims.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by siofra(f): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
If they were not helping, you'll still complain.
They are not doing it to trend, because the only place I see news like that is on nairaland and the views thread like that get is very very low.
Re: Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
I've worked with top queens and I can tell you that they are not helping jack. Go back to that orphanage and check that child, same state, same rate. Who are the children that they are helping? Can we see them as adults? The ones they helped in 1999 should have grown up now. Where are they?

Buying noodles and 2 egg crates is not help. They profit more from the kids than what they give. They use all of these to get cash from companies and donors. I busted one in Vietnam. I visited to discover that they were not orphans. They all had parents in the wood.

Look behind the curtain sister. These girls are not even paid by the pageantry. Where do they get the cash for help? To help the orphans, campaign for funds not posting picture announcing what you did. She cannot sponsor orphans. Omotola is the only one who actually spoke facts about them. Adopt them! Pay their tuitions even if they do not live with you. All these are exploitations of innocent and vulnerable kids.
siofra:
If they were not helping, you'll still complain.
They are not doing it to trend, because the only place I see news like that is on nairaland and the views thread like that get is very very low.

Re: Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
What fame do these girls have? Who knows this girl?
Kingpin1000:
Upto 5 different I've dated prefer to celebrate birthdays at orphanages and I think most women like giving help to orphans yeah, women don't help women genuinely only in rare cases do they help men, women are kinda weak towards children especially when they are helpless. I don't think these Queens are doing this because of fame, they've already got that you know, I think it's genuine but we live in the age of social media. A time were prefer posting an accident instead of helping the victims.
Re: Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by HarlequinLekex: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Stupidity and cluelessness is part of the criteria to be a female celeb in nigeria this applies to 97% of them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:24am On Oct 23, 2022
These girls are all prostitutes trying to use fame to attract rich men. They have nothing to offer but sex. Zero talent. That is why non of them can cross over to Hollywood.
They should leave these orphans alone. Selling images of their faces online is wrong. It is child trafficking.
HarlequinLekex:
Stupidity and cluelessness is part of the criteria to be a female celeb in nigeria this applies to 97% of them

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Beauty Queens In Nigeria Use Orphans As Props To Trend? by TAYO124: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Your efforts to expose islam for its plagiarism and deception is good but why not quote your sources accurately instead of just stating the name and year of publication?
Quote properly like you would an academic text.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Arrest The Estate Securities If It's Me, / Expendable Immigrant Army (USA) / BREAKING: Bandits Abduct Four Polytechnic Students Returning Home For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.